Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 153

Thread: Artio: Still Broken and Deserves a Nerf

  1. #101
    Banned Honoured LiamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    885
    7
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    You do know - Artio has Cripple. Tyr counter is Cripple. Artio counters Tyr.

    Therefore it is unwise to assume she's OP still just because she won lane vs a god she specifically counters...
    lol. That's the thing. Noobtio counters every god with a dash and not just a dash but every form of escape and she needs no skill to do it. Just pop 2 every time it's on and no Sobek can pluck you. You destroy Tyr's combo. You prevent Medusa from rooting someone. You prevent every god from escaping. At least with Awilix, it's her ulti and has a long cooldown and only prevents one form of escape and correct me if I'm wrong I've only played her twice but you need to press her ability when the god is in the air? So you need good amount of timing to prevent someone from escaping. Awilix at least requires skills. Noobtio doesn't.
    And take note, that's not her bread and butter. She also has a long stun, two heals, a slow, very good escape, good damage and very tanky. She has no weakness and therefore deserves another nerf.
    Last edited by LiamX; 09-11-2017 at 03:58 AM.

  2. #102
    Member Follower SantasLiLHelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    124
    2
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    She has no weakness
    Her weakness is that nothing she does is cc-immune (granted, not a weakness unique to Artio), her abilities can be interrupted. She can be controlled with the right counterplay.

  3. #103
    Banned Honoured LiamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    885
    7
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SantasLiLHelper View Post
    Her weakness is that nothing she does is cc-immune (granted, not a weakness unique to Artio), her abilities can be interrupted. She can be controlled with the right counterplay.
    lol. You know your logic is the same as: "Ah Muzen Cab has no stun, therefore, he has this as his weakness". CC immunity is a benefit if present, not a weakness if absent. Also, the fact is that it takes all the enemy's CC to counter her. She can be controlled but how freely can her 4 other teammates run around doing anything they want? No other guardian demands that much CC to counter other than Noobtio.

  4. #104
    Member Follower SantasLiLHelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    124
    2
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    She can be controlled but how freely can her 4 other teammates run around doing anything they want?
    See the latest SPL games for the answer to this question.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    CC immunity is a benefit if present, not a weakness if absent.
    If abilities can be interrupted by CC, that is a weakness, plain and simple (at least to some of us).

  5. #105
    Senior Member Honoured RamenFrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    No.jpeg
    Posts
    773
    7
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SantasLiLHelper View Post
    See the latest SPL games for the answer to this question.

    Spoiler: The few times she was let through, she was heavily negative and typically her team lost. I think the only game they won on was in NRG, but there was a Serqet support and other jank stuff so it was more of a professional team vs wood tier that game.

  6. #106
    Senior Member Honoured SkinnydreaD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    527
    5
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    lol. That's the thing. Noobtio counters every god with a dash and not just a dash but every form of escape and she needs no skill to do it. Just pop 2 every time it's on and no Sobek can pluck you. You destroy Tyr's combo. You prevent Medusa from rooting someone. You prevent every god from escaping. At least with Awilix, it's her ulti and has a long cooldown and only prevents one form of escape and correct me if I'm wrong I've only played her twice but you need to press her ability when the god is in the air? So you need good amount of timing to prevent someone from escaping. Awilix at least requires skills. Noobtio doesn't.
    And take note, that's not her bread and butter. She also has a long stun, two heals, a slow, very good escape, good damage and very tanky. She has no weakness and therefore deserves another nerf.
    Dude you apper to have such a problem with her cripple that I totally have to ask what do you think of Ares.

  7. #107
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Walking with Elisa
    Posts
    4,057
    13
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by RamenFrog View Post
    Spoiler: The few times she was let through, she was heavily negative and typically her team lost. I think the only game they won on was in NRG, but there was a Serqet support and other jank stuff so it was more of a professional team vs wood tier that game.
    Ah shit.

    Incoming BuffArtio! spamthreads.
    What do I put here now?

  8. #108
    Member Worshipper Caitniss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    495
    4
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Awilix at least requires skills.



    I actually agree with the rest of your argument. It sucks being one of those gods against Artio, coming from someone who loves Terra. You rely almost entirely on your teammates to stop her, and that's a problem in randoms.

  9. #109
    Senior Member Chosen RatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,856
    9
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post
    I thought you said you main guards? Ymir, crazy damage and a slow, a stun and a wall. Bacchus crazy damage, knock up, daze, and a ridiculously high damage ult. Khumba crazy damage, root, mez, high damage ult. I mean doesn't sound like you main guards at all.
    Actually, just to point out, Bacchus's ult isn't that high damage. It caps out at 550 + 70%, which is honestly fairly low for a "damage ult". It has the secondary effect of making you "tipsy", which is why the damage is a bit lower, but to clal his ult "ridiculously high damage" is stretching it quite a lot.

    And Khumba doesn't have "crazy damage" either. His 1 is 350 + 50%, his 2 is 270 + 50%, and his ult is 175+15% + 650+40% (825 + 55% total). His ult does more damage than Bacchus's, but the rest of his kit isn't that huge of damage. Compare him to someone like Ares, who can deal 1280+240% with his 1 alone on a single target, which is roughly the equivalent of Bacchus and Khumba's ENTIRE KITS in damage. Of course, Ares's weakness is that his only hard CC is his ult, and that's easily avoided with beads or one of the numerous CC-immune abilities throughout the game.

    As someone who does "main" guardians (because nobody else ever wanted to play support, so I always ended up doing it), any well-played guardian can be scary and a nightmare for the enemy in a teamfight. It's how you employ your abilities. Artio, when she was released, was quite OP. She's slowly getting brought in line, but right now I see her more as a solo lane juggernaut than a support. There is almost no one who can compete with her in the solo lane.

  10. #110
    Senior Member Chosen Derled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    20 April 1889
    Posts
    1,241
    7
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    6
    Artio will get her nerf after she gets new skin and people have bought it, then next patch they announce nerfs on her like they do always.
    Win lane, lose game

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •