Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on XBLANQUE

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzat View Post
    I think your missing his scaling damage per lvl also but no matter.
    Scaling damage per level doesn't affect your power. It just ups the base AA damage.

On Topic:

Xbal is 'aight.

However, 'aight doesn't really cut it for a Hunter these days.

If a Hunter can't delete a wave instantly AND lock someone down AND escape any gank with ease, then they're considered hot garbage. Since there are Hunters that CAN do all of those things and they're not the exceptions, they're the trend. As new Hunters are being released and old ones buffed to that state.

As far as Xbal goes, his wave clear isn't spectacular. So onto the trash heap he goes...

Late game damage, well... He's a Hunter. They have it in spades. Heck even Neith's build triple crit these days and AA people down in 2 seconds... That's without any steroids in the kit...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzat View Post
    I think your missing his scaling damage per lvl also but no matter.

I think i had a red pot on, tbh i have had zero issues with his damage so id like to keep the attack speed but i am still working with the build a little and will give this a shot later.

I think devos atm is stronger then trans, but ill give trans a shot and see what i think of it.
    Well, you said POWER not basic attack damage. You get zero power for leveling, but your basic attack damage does go up. If it was 289 basic attack damage, then yeah, that's more believable.

I usually pick up trans for Xbal because I don't have to worry about his 1 anymore at that point. You can just leave it on. Plus the fact that it gives about 95 power, which is a massive boost to damage. Devos is a good item, no mistake. But with a hunter that's as mana-hungry as Xbal, I opt for trans. Sometimes if I'm feeling particularly cocky I'll build trans and devo both. The chunk power is insane.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 850
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Simple answer.......dont use your damn 1 all the time. I rarely use my 1 unless clearing a wave. After wave is cleared turn it off. You get no extra damage (except the split ) and no extra attack speed for using it. Manage your mana and lern2play. I have never had a mana issue with xbla

ninja
    ody bow
    wind demon
    rage
    exe
    death.

thats all u need.

AND MANAGE YOUR MANA

3 mana per shot isnt alot. your 1 should be the last skill you fully lvl. DT will be good enough for that mana cost

3,2,3,1,4...that should be what u start with, then fill up 3 then ur 2 then ur 1 and of course your ult. you people are leveling your 1 way too soon.

build him for crit and shred not power. with my build im at 60% crit and my crits hit for 700-900
    Last edited by JEWJEWBEES; 08-30-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    He's garbage. With fatalis gone, he has o way of securing kills. In the day and age of hunters having multiple cc options ranging from stuns, roots and turning the entire team into a pig, he has a shitty slow which is tied to his escape. Plus no clear and mana hungry. - Garbage.

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwilltap3 View Post
    He's garbage. With fatalis gone, he has o way of securing kills. In the day and age of hunters having multiple cc options ranging from stuns, roots and turning the entire team into a pig, he has a shitty slow which is tied to his escape. Plus no clear and mana hungry. - Garbage.
    That's not true at all, no adc needed Fatalis and Xbalanque it's not the exception. He may not have hard cc but the damage he has is enough. Besides, if you want to secure a kill you can always ult, and no, his slow is tied to his 2, not his 3, the only benefit you get from using your 2 with your 3 is more damage, not a better slow.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 850
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwilltap3 View Post
    sounds like you are garbage having to rely on a crutch.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 587
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Yeah i think he is pretty good, maybe not top top tier but if you can get a small lead on him hes a monster.

/e i am still not liking the stacking builds on him, i just don't want to give up the attack speed and crit.

/e2 Just got a penta and two quadras lol, wasn't overly impressive but still funs
    Last edited by Dizzat; 08-31-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,712
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    If you want to spam Branching Bolas early game just build Death's Toll.

He's meh. His clear is crap and his early game damage isn't amazing either. Unless you have a strong pusher as your support you are probably going to be giving up both your purple or red buffs to the enemy who will most likely clear before you unless there is another Xbal. Overshadowed by other mid/lategame hunters who can be useful within the first 5 minutes of the game.

Also half his kit being able to be interrupted and being mana hungry in the mid-game doesn't help his cause either.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    Landing 3 needles is also rather easy once you understand how the ability works.
    This right here is the difference between being a bot, and actually knowing how to play Xbal.
    Remember The Manticore

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    I am far from a bad player (whoever mentioned that). Xbal is garbage. The only CC he has is a slow and his ult is very avoidable. Whenever I see an XBAL on the other team I breath a sigh of relief knowing it's an easy win.