Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fun Thread: Most Bloated Kits in Smite

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered

Fun Thread: Most Bloated Kits in Smite

"Simple" Thread

I googled the title -the fun Thread. and found Baka's Post

Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    pff, ok, lets count:

now lest count effects in Cabraken's 1 alone:

Cabrakan becomes enraged, increasing his movement speed(1). While active, Cabrakan gains 70% increased Attack Speed(2) and his next successful Basic Attack will Stun(3) and do bonus damage(4). Additionally, Cabrakan is immune to Slows(5) and Roots(6) while this ability is active and does not suffer Basic Attack penalty.(7)

that was from ability discription, also hes 1 procs all on-ability item effects(8) and all on-aa item effects(9)

so we got 23 effects in a whole kit against 9 effects in a single ability... yeah.

do you nkow what is even more funny? release Sol kit was called bloated, do you wanna count effects in it?

passive: gives attack speed(1), mag power(2) and extra aa damage(3)

her 1: damage(4), selfheal(5), passive up(6) and on-ability item procs(7)

her 2: damage(8), slow(9), on-ability procs(10), on-aa procs(11)

her 3: root cleance(12), speed buff(13), slow immunity(14), movement penaltyes immunity(15), basic attack penalty immunity(fatalis effect)(16), damage(17), stun(18), incorporeal form(19), on-ability procs(20)

ult: damage(21), knockback(22), on-ability procs(23)

so totaly its 23 including items procing. it means right now Thanatos kit is just as bloated, as release Sol kit and Cabroken's kit it even more bloated... and question is: why Hi-Rez doesn't remove effects from those 2 guys kits, if they do the same woth other "bloated" kits?
    Let's count the god with the most bloatedness and amounts of effects in their wholekit. But let's also compare the effectiveness for that kit, even with that amount of bloatedness
    I Love Rick Riordan's Books! Except Kane...
    Mains:
    Guardians: Ares, Athena, Fafnir
    Mage: Scylla, Isis
    Hunters: Hou Yi, Apollo
    If Someone Is Feeling Generous And Would Like To Donate Gems For Me, I'd Appreciate It My Mom's Strict About Minors Spending Money On Games

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    start from Artio, i guess...

P.S. also you didn't add that part when i counted his for Thanatos...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Member Worshipper Lagministrator's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 432
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Artio
    Bellon
    Artio
    Bellona
    Khepri was finally fixed after 40 patches.
    Bellona

Now that those are put of the way... Assuming "bloated" isn't synonymous with "OP... "
    Bellona
    Raijin, ironically
    Kumbhakarnah
    Susano
    Loki (All on one ability I might add)
    Every hunter except for Artemis and AMC
    Bellona
    Erlang
    Bellona

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    start from Artio, i guess...

P.S. also you didn't add that part when i counted his for Thanatos...
    I cutted that part so people only need to read the part I really want it to count as.

They could view your Arguments on Thanatos being less bloated than Cabrakan by clicking the original post

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Hmm Scylla.

Each of Scylla's abilities gain an additional effect at max rank. In addition, Scylla gains 20 magical power for each max rank ability. (1)

Scylla sends two hounds forward, damaging (2), rooting (3), and crippling (4) the first enemy hit.
    At max rank, two additional enemies nearby the first target will also be hit (5).

Scylla creates a magical field that slows enemies (6). After 5s it detonates and causes damage (7). Scylla may activate the ability again to detonate it early (8).
    At max rank, enemies in the area also have their Magic Protection reduced (9), and targets hit by the damage are Slowed for an additional 1s (10).

Passive: Scylla gains MP5. (11)
    Active: Scylla summons a sentinel to the target area, granting vision of enemies for 5s (12). Scylla may activate the ability again within 5s to move to the sentinel location (13).

At max rank, the vision is granted through line of sight blockers (14), and placement range increases. (15)

Scylla reveals her true nature, becoming CC immune for the next 6s (16), and gaining movement speed (17). She may make one powerful attack during this time (18). If she kills an enemy god with the attack, she gains another 6s and may attack again (19).
    At max rank, the movement speed bonus doubles. (20)

Is 20 bloated? -shrugs- idk.

-----

Curious about Poseidon.

Poseidon's Movement speed increases (1) and his abilities do additional damage (2) as his Tide Level increases. Successful basic attack hits increase his Tide (3), and using abilities decreases it.

Poseidon summons forth a wave that travels in a line, dealing damage (4) and pushing back all enemies in its path (5).

Poseidon activates his Trident, granting Move speed (6) and making his basic attacks fire 2 additional shots in a spread for 6s. (7) The shots deal magical damage plus 20% of Poseidon's Magical Power. All shots increase Poseidon's Tide on successful hit. (8) Applies on-skill effects. (9)

Poseidon summons a whirlpool at his ground target location that cripples targets (10), preventing movement abilities, and pulls targets toward the center (11) dealing magical damage every .5s for 3s (12). Reduces Poseidon's Tide by 25% when cast.

Poseidon releases the Kraken, damaging (13) and slowing targets (14) in its radius. Enemies in the center of the effect when it spawns take additional damage (15), are bounced (16) into the air and stunned (17).

----

Well color me surprised. With 6 total CC effects in his kit I kinda expected Pos to reach higher than Scylla. Oh well.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 08-24-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    What do I put here now?

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    fenrir's is pretty bloated when u consider all the changes his passive adds... stun, increased lifesteal/dmg, aoe dmg, double prots. the halved cooldown on the 1 when u got enemy gods. but we all know how to counter him sooo...

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Curious about Poseidon.

Poseidon's Movement speed increases (1) and his abilities do additional damage (2) as his Tide Level increases. Successful basic attack hits increase his Tide (3), and using abilities decreases it.

Poseidon summons forth a wave that travels in a line, dealing damage (4) and pushing back all enemies in its path (5).

Poseidon activates his Trident, granting Move speed (6) and making his basic attacks fire 2 additional shots in a spread for 6s. (7) The shots deal magical damage plus 20% of Poseidon's Magical Power. All shots increase Poseidon's Tide on successful hit. (8) Applies on-skill effects. (9)

Poseidon summons a whirlpool at his ground target location that cripples targets (10), preventing movement abilities, and pulls targets toward the center (11) dealing magical damage every .5s for 3s (12). Reduces Poseidon's Tide by 25% when cast.

Poseidon releases the Kraken, damaging (13) and slowing targets (14) in its radius. Enemies in the center of the effect when it spawns take additional damage (15), are bounced (16) into the air and stunned (17).

----

Well color me surprised. With 6 total CC effects in his kit I kinda expected Pos to reach higher than Scylla. Oh well.
    3 and 8 is not benefical effects, its just interactions with his passive, nothing more...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Well, the Morrigan clearly wins by you just having to add the entire bloat potencial of all the gods in the game and list that value as her ultimate, obviously.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Hm, curious about Kukulkan. I know he's pretty low on the charts of "bloated".

Passive: Gains bonus power from maximum mana (1)

1) Deals damage (2) and slows (3)
    2) Speed increase (4), makes him immune to slows for 1 second (5)
    3) Deals damage (6), Lingering damage if you step out of it (7)
    4) Deals damage (8), Knocks aside (9)

And...that's pretty much it. So there are gods who have as many tricks in ONE ABILITY that Kuku has in his entire kit. That's kind of funny.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    If you fight under the Celtic flag you probably have a bloated kit.

Fafnir
    Terra more so released version
    Chang'e
    Hel
    Chronos