Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Aegis Counter!

  1. #51
    Senior Member Chosen Ichimarou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,402
    11
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    And how do you hit the enemy you want with it when you want it ? Thats as i said a wasted item slot. Or are you planning to hold all your abilitys back until someone could use aegis ?
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

  2. #52
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Walking with Elisa
    Posts
    4,057
    13
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    And how do you hit the enemy you want with it when you want it ? Thats as i said a wasted item slot. Or are you planning to hold all your abilitys back until someone could use aegis ?
    No, it's very simple.

    Every 120s you are guaranteed to get a full combo off without being impeded by Aegis (unless preemptive beads).
    What do I put here now?

  3. #53
    Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    247
    5
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Aight since Silence counters Aegis (lulz)

    New offensive item that silences 1 enemy when hit with an ability, silence lasts 1s, cooldown 120 sec.

    Offensive item can be 30 magical power, 10 pen, and 3.5k gold.

    Still buy cuz I can control it unlike the tank one.
    Your first item was op coz was working 100% of time and apply to anyone. This one is shit for me to be honest, I would give it more power and reduce it cost, but as an item it could work for another purposes than just countering aegis.

  4. #54
    Senior Member Chosen Ichimarou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,402
    11
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    No, it's very simple.

    Every 120s you are guaranteed to get a full combo off without being impeded by Aegis (unless preemptive beads).
    Ah so you get a whole combo ? With Scylla i guess ? Lets see:

    Crush is still easy to counter because it needs to hit first so you have to use your Root first. After that you have to throw crush and let it explode which roughly needs 1 sec which means Aegis is ready again.

    The we have the factor that you need to keep your items timer in sight and keep your abilitys back to use your combo. People cant even look up to the game time and add the aegis cooldown and wonder why the enemy has aegis ready again.

    Wont work trust me.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

  5. #55
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Walking with Elisa
    Posts
    4,057
    13
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Ah so you get a whole combo ? With Scylla i guess ? Lets see:

    Crush is still easy to counter because it needs to hit first so you have to use your Root first. After that you have to throw crush and let it explode which roughly needs 1 sec which means Aegis is ready again.

    The we have the factor that you need to keep your items timer in sight and keep your abilitys back to use your combo. People cant even look up to the game time and add the aegis cooldown and wonder why the enemy has aegis ready again.

    Wont work trust me.
    No, because by the time they're rooted (max range) Crush is already nearly there. So Crush pops within 0.5 sec of the root landing.

    It's good to be able to guarantee a combo. Ofc you can whiff the item but it should at least help with my frustration hehe.

    Given that @Darksacrifice thinks it's too weak, make the cooldown 75 secs I guess. It does only apply to the first enemy hit unlike the defense item.

    Also I think we don't have any offensive items that give CC effects - so long as they're pricey and not the best, but situational, I'd like some of those in-game. Need more variety.
    What do I put here now?

  6. #56
    Banned Follower xcase19zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    218
    1
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Hate sanctuary players using it at least seven times in my match to save themselves from my overwhelming power with my god 2 levels under while down a teammate in joust. No skill trash players using their numbers to win.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •