Thread: We need more pirate skins!we need a full team(crew)!

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 1 year registered

We need more pirate skins!we need a full team(crew)!

I recently bought the High seas Sobek and started to think that it would be kinda awesome to have more pirate skins so it would be possible to field a full pirate themed conquest team.

Now we have Sobek with the captain skin and Tyr as a crew member or first mate here...these are guardian and a warrior so we would need a mage, an assassin and a hunter to get a full 5-man team ready.I saw instant potential in Vulcan and Ne Zha to fill out those mage and assassin spots but that leaves the hunter spot open,I felt that a lady is needed on the team so either Neith or Artemis could be that lady.

Here are my ideas on what the skins would be and rough ideas on what they would look like....sorry no pics as I'm bad at drawing stuff:

Cannoneer Vulcan

Vulcan just feels right to be the crews cannon operator and here's what he would look like:First,no mechanical parts this time.The furnace on his back would be replaced with a large cannon strapped to his back with leather belts or iron chains or ropes,his hammer would be replaced with the pole used for cleaning and loading a cannon....I think it's called a sponge or a rammer.For clothing he would only have pants,boots and mayby gloves but no shirt,we want him to look strong and muscular simply because he is hauling that cannon around...possibly some hair on his chest to go with the beard...speaking of beards,he should keep his default beard style but change the colour to brown or black,also we should just keep him bald like he is.He also has a pet monkey on his shoulder.
    Now onto the abilities:

Backfire:He should fire a shot from that large cannon on his back just like he fires a shot in his other skins...but possibly with an actual cannon ball on the effects instead of just flames.

Inferno cannon:Vulcan places a miniature cannon on the ground and his monkey will then man that cannon.

Magma Bomb:For this he could toss in a ceramic grenade the type that was sometimes used by pirates.It would be a simple roundish sealed pot with flammable stuff(like a micture of tar and oil) inside and a burning rag tied to it.When it hits the ground the pot breaks and the stuff inside spalshes out catching fire and hurting the foes.

Earthshaker:Vulcan braces himself and fires a huge cannon ball into the air that then comes down onto the enemy and blows up(along with the enemies).

Cabin boy Ne Zha

Now pirate ships sometimes had cabin boys and Ne Zha fits that role well so here's what kind of clothes and gear he would have:
    Since cabin boys were often cleaning the deck Ne Zha should have some cleaning oriented gear.Instead of his wind fire wheels he would be skating around with a couple of brushes tied to his feet...the kind of hand held scrubbers used to clean ships decks...I know it's kinda silly but why can't the boy have a little fun while doing such a boring duty as scrubbing the deck?
    His spear would be a mop with a dagger tied to it's other end to make it into a makeshift spear.Now the universe ring and the armillary sash are more tricky ones,for the ring he could simply have a throwing knife or even keep his ring the way it is.As for the sash,it could be a sort of really long cleaning rag,a piece of rope with a hook on the other end or even a some sort of leather belt.For clothing...nothing fancy just simple pants with a rope as a belt and a sleeveles shirt and possibly some sort of headscarf.
    For the abilities...well nothing much changes exept in his ult there would be no fire but rather a soap water trail on his dash.there's really not much effects on his abilities but possibly replace the fire effect on his Flaming spear(2) to something else,like the soap water.

As for the lady of the crew...the term "Pirate Queen" came to mind as a nice title.As I said it would either be Neith or Artemis and it would be nice if instead of a bow she would have a gun but if that is a no go for Hi-Rez then some sort of bow is ok...if Artemis is chosen then she could shoot flaming arrows during her Vengeful Assault.
    For clothing I think long boots,tight pants,a corset or a leather vest,possibly a shirt and mayby some sort of a hat,mayby a tricorne hat...now I know it's not a classic pirate hat but she could have stolen it from an enemy.

For the abilities I can't really think much of a differences to the current ones(for Neith atleast) other than colour differences,Neith could have different animations for her abilities,something less elegant and more daring instead.As for Artemis she could have some changes on her abilities:

Transgressors Fate:Instead of vines it could be a rope for the enemy to trip on or even the pirate favourite nasty trap the caltrops.

Vengeful Assault:As I previously mentioned if they should go with the bow then flaming arrows would add a nice touch to this.

Suppress the insolent:Nothing big here other than colour change...something fiery sounds nice.

Calydonian Boar:We don't want to replace Tusky so just give him some pirate accessories,like a headscarf,eye-patch some leather belts and mayby some weapons on those belts.

Now I noticed that the High Seas Sobek has no unique winning or losing animations...dunno about Privatyr as I don't have that one.....yet.So these would get new winning and losing animations and ofcourse the 3 new skins would get unique winning and losing animations as well as pirate voice packs.Some pirate themed ward skin would be nice addition...something simple like a pirate flag.

So what do you guys think about these ideas?

Achievements:
    Totally shameless bumb

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 748
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Sobek has a rifle im sure they will allow guns.
    My concepts: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ture-by-Vogita
    Do you even know how copyright works or are you just randomly saying it cause of what happened to Bastet?

Member Worshipper IntelliTroodon's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 887
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Support: High Seas
    Jungle: Privatyr
    ADC: Dark Whisperer
    Mid: Scylla(Default)
    Solo: Posiedon(Default)
    Check out Indra, Nyx, Xochiquetzal, Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, and Hera, my god ideas. If you work at Hirez and you are reading this, you know what to do.

-{Bacchus is Love}-

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by IntelliTroodon View Post
    Support: High Seas
    Jungle: Privatyr
    ADC: Dark Whisperer
    Mid: Scylla(Default)
    Solo: Posiedon(Default)
    I only see 2 pirate themed skins there the others are just aquatic in theme...

I was also hoping for some opinion on those skin ideas there.

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Artemis can be the Pirate Queen, Apollo can be the first mate.
    Do you even know how copyright works or are you just randomly saying it cause of what happened to Bastet?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogita View Post
    Artemis can be the Pirate Queen, Apollo can be the first mate.
    Could be....though for Apollo I actualy had in mind a cowboy skin(just haven't made a post about it yet)...just swap his finger guns with six-shooters and take away the chariot so he rides a horse...but you could just give him old blackpowder pistols and a pirate costume....but what would he use with his ult?a rowboat for some fun factor?

Achievements:
    He could have a pirate ship, that floats around and when he lands the boat shoots cannons. Hades can be a ghost pirate.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran Full Profile!
    Love it! Truly wonderful. I've always thought this was a good idea since you posted this!

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Closed due to necro