Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Artio... And Why I Recommend People To Reduce Whining About Her

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankahet View Post
    The funny thing is, her dash is stoppable. Her cripple is stoppable. You can literally stun her out of everything just as she can other people. As I have said before, I havent really had an issue against her. I either kill her, or I ignore her. But, even with the nerfs she is receiving, what people dont understand, is its not the skills that make her strong, its the person playing her. If you play a god well, it performs well.
    The funny thing is, if you save all your CC for dealing with the tanky guardian, you have none left for the rest of her team.

Yes, it's POSSIBLE to stop her from doing a lot of stuff -- otherwise she would be beyond broken -- but it requires you to hold back abilities specifically for that one god. And she's not going to be alone when it comes to teamfights. Do you burn your stun on Artio, who's going to just shrug it off with her high defenses and self healing? Or do you burn your stun on a squishy target that you can try to kill?

Yes, it's POSSIBLE to focus Artio and knock her out of fights. It's also POSSIBLE to insta-gib a Hercules, Geb, Tyr, or anyone else. Is it likely? No. Because teamfights aren't "best case scenarios" when it comes to using abilities. Every argument I've seen for dealing with Artio is basically "oh, just chain-CC her", as though that doesn't apply to every other god in the game. However, if you don't HAVE that CC ready, or, you know, she uses beads, she can just roll around being a huge nuisance and swing teamfights in her team's favor simply because of how many impactful abilities she has.

If you really can't see a balance issue with the argument of "well, just hold all your CC to deal with her", then I don't know what to tell you.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    I didnt say me personally. I said it was possible. If you are running either also an Artio, mercury, anubis, apollo, herc...and many other gods, its possible to stop her at every turn. Before assuming I havent played, maybe learn to read first...

Also, sounds like YOU are the one whom does not play. If you cannot find a way to stop her, or a way around her. As my quote says, poor musician blames his instrument. Poor player blames the god they choose. So, you are just a poor player. Theres plenty of them, welcome to the masses.
    You personally or not, your "possibility" is to throw every CC the team has on her.
    Isn't your argument, she's not OP?
    Cause if that is your argument, you're not doing a very good job proving it. You're just proving us right that it takes 5 people to beat her and that 5 people should observe her every move to counter her.
    For your suggestion or possibility as you call it to be feasible, you'd have to have her 4 other teammates sit on the sidelines.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 572
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Well, you can all keep arguing if youd like. I dont have any issues playing against her as she was. So, clearly, if you do, you are playing poorly. Anyhow, tired of arguing the same point, I am finished here.
    It is a poor musician who blames his instrument.

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Well, you can all keep arguing if youd like. I dont have any issues playing against her as she was. So, clearly, if you do, you are playing poorly. Anyhow, tired of arguing the same point, I am finished here.
    That's not an argument. They have told you in other threads, you don't represent the whole community so you can't just assume people are bad because you can beat a certain god. For all we know, you may have played against bad Artio's which make you think that she's weak. I'm not saying you are bad, all I'm saying is that your experience alone doesn't count for balance, balance it's decided through the whole community experiences.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,712
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShyPyro View Post
    On that note, since then the patch is out and artio doesn't seem anywhere near as strong. Lots of damage but you can't cripple people in bear form, so you can't just lock people down infinitely now.
    This was a confirmed bug and should of been or is being fixed soon.

Unfortunately...
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    read this damned thread Artio Haters

Fucking Read It