Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Artio... And Why I Recommend People To Reduce Whining About Her

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    We don't need to see more Artio threads. Not that Artio isn't the most overpowered god in the game by a long shot, or the most overpowered release in a good while, but flooding the forums doesn't really have much of an effect and it just makes the board look messy.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Hirez has patches every two weeks, no more, no less.

Hirez is already well aware, judging by patch notes.
    judging by patch notes, they have no idea how OP she is.

i have a fresh experience about that read this

most funny thing about that match is that it wasn't 4v4 match, it was 4vArtio match. because rest of her team was incredible bad without her, all they do is come closer and die, when there was no Artio, but she just wreck us all alone. her def was like 120-130 phys and mag def, but she was hard to kill even 4v1.

look at patch notes, i doubt Hi-Rez ever have any idea how exactly broken she is.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankahet View Post
    Well, since you began it. Listen up shit-wit. Smite, is not a single player game. Also, making purchases, does not affect game-play. You get nothing over a player whom has not made purchases. The god/character still performs the same. Sure you might get boosters, but, again, doesnt help your ingame performance. A gods rank is NOT a demonstration of your skill with that god by any means. It is simply a statement of how much you play them.

But, you are one of those fuck-corns that thinks people spending money for cosmetic items gives them some priority or benefit over anyone else. It doesnt. Also, simply because we make said purchases, does not ensure the company HAS to listen to us as far as the games design goes. "Should" they listen to feedback? Of course. So long as it is presented in a concise manner and making valid points.

But, In writing all of this, I have seemingly forgotten that you are more than likely a 5 year old without a job living at mum and dads, whom is simply throwing a tantrum because you cannot afford said micro-transactions. Go mow some lawns, clean the kitchen, get your allowance, then youll be able to afford a couple skins or a bundle maybe. Until you can be a responsible adult, youll remain on the bottom of my ignore list so I dont have to see your useless dribble whilst trying to read threads.

You...really..are..a..dumbfuck, arent you? lol
    You completely ignored my post filled with reasoning for why you are wrong also everything you say is just absurdly stupid and based on assumptions, good one being objective. Not.

Quote Originally Posted by SpanglyBalls View Post
    Didn't take you long to find your high horse. Out grazing on the bed of hay you made for yourself? Can't help but wonder who you'll blame your next ban on.

Hm, why would i get banned? Because i called him a dumbfuck? I wouldnt offend no one unless they made it 100% clear they have no clue about a thing and yet still think they know shit, like this one.

That is patently untrue. Also one of the stupidest things I've heard.

Hirez has patches every two weeks, no more, no less.

Hirez is already well aware, judging by patch notes.

Artio isn't even in Ranked/Competitive yet, so naturally they'll nerf now then wait a bit to see where she settles.

Finally, your join date makes no fucking difference to your argument as long as it's reasonable, which his is.

WE don't need to see 20 different Artio threads when it's common knowledge she's OP. You want to get Hirez's personal attention faster? Tweet, Email, etc them, stop flooding the bloody forums.
    We may not need so many threads, but you cant argue with that its the most effective way to get hirez's attention about her being a bloated and overpowered mess.

Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    judging by patch notes, they have no idea how OP she is.

i have a fresh experience about that read this

most funny thing about that match is that it wasn't 4v4 match, it was 4vArtio match. because rest of her team was incredible bad without her, all they do is come closer and die, when there was no Artio, but she just wreck us all alone. her def was like 120-130 phys and mag def, but she was hard to kill even 4v1.

look at patch notes, i doubt Hi-Rez ever have any idea how exactly broken she is.

Exactly this, the issue with her isnt that she cant be dealt with, all gods can be dealt with in a way or another, while other noob carrying gods can be dealt with she on the other hand always sticks to others and will never die, unless she goes under tower chasing for kills..
    Last edited by ikilyou; 08-15-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    That said, everyone and their mother knows by now Artio is OP. Hirez does too, did everyone still complaining not see the patch notes? Artio hasn't even been allowed in Ranked yet afaik, so after this nerf Hirez will probably wait 1-2 patches to see how she fits into the ranked/competitive scheme (you know, the part they actually balance around?).
    Except that they took the "wait and see" approach with Cern, despite the fact that people were pointing out how INCREDIBLY op he was as a hunter. It took them two months of people pointing out how ridiculous he was for them to even START to balance him. And in that time, he was basically a first pick/ban at the pro level, and pros were pointing out how insanely powerful he was, and wrecking people with him.

"Back when", they had a tendency to over-nerf, and have to tweak a god multiple times back and forth (Nox, for instance, who they just gave up on and gave a full rekit), whereas now they seem very timid in their nerfs, just minorly tweaking something, waiting to see how it pans out, realizing it wasn't enough of a change, then tweaking it again a couple patches later. Their first "nerf" to Artio is essentially less than a slap on the wrist.

She will get the nerfs she deserves, just have patience. Making 20 different threads does nothing but annoy people as I'm pretty sure Hirez is smart enough to get the message after the third one.
    "Just have patience", sure. How much patience are people supposed to have? Should they be requires to wait for 3-4 months until Hirez finally realizes "oh hey, she's kind of crushing things at all levels, maybe we should do something..."?

When Bellona first came out, people were screaming about how INSANELY overpowered she was. And she was. Bellona was broken to hell on release. It was ridiculous. And it took Hirez over a month to finally address how broken she was. And another 5 months to really get around to fixing the stuff that was still overpowered after that first round of nerfs. And yet there were still people arguing "she's fine, she's balanced, stop whining, be patient".

Is Artio a Bellona-level of overpowered? Not at all. But is she overpowered? Yes. She needs some significant changes, and she needs them before she reaches the point of ruining high-level play, as I'm fairly certain there's no god that could even TRY to compete against her in the solo lane, she can rotate quickly, and brings a TON of presence to any teamfight she's in. She'll be first pick/ban.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Chill Guys

/10char-in-case-it-needs-it

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DarkShyPyro's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ikilyou View Post
    This is probably the dumbest thing i have ever read.
    *yawns*
    You sound like one of those "idiots" who dont mind microtransactions being part of single player games, because you dont have to buy them, right? Did i get it right? You dumbfuck.
    I love the quote about this post not being constructive, yet you say things like this. If you were to be constructive, you would offer an opinion instead of slandering other people. This is meant to be a discussion.

On that note:

There's major things the community are unhappy with - Artio and Raijin. I don't think it's right to see posts every other week asking her to be nerfed, but at the end of the day, people aren't going to actively go to other peoples posts to make their comments there, they'll just make new ones because their lazy, it just so happens to be that right now, people aren't happy with raijin or artio.

I agree that the community needs to be patient with new releases, and for me she isn't completely op, but is strong. The problem is, it takes time to make decisions on what is the best way to balance the god, and hi-rez need the performance numbers to see how they perform, even if she is still too strong when she comes out for high levels of play. Hi-rez clearly saw how people weren't happy with cern, so they nerfed artio quicker this time round, that's still an improvement from last time.

It's better for smaller nerfs over-time, than another ratatoskr situation, right?

It all comes down to this, she'll get nerfed again most likely, if she doesn't get nerfed to the ground, she'll probably be quite viable. Personally I don't think it's just her who is strong, but a lot of the itemisation choices came out alongside her. This made her come out with plenty of build options that help her be strong, but I digress. Sissyum is right, we should be patient, but at the end of the day, people are lazy, and will just make a new thread on the same topic rather than going out of the way to find the existing ones.

PS: How about we stop acting like this is a childs-playground and discuss this without slandering each other off for having different opinions? It's not healthy at all, and just feeds to the toxicity that seems to be showing up more and more lately.
    Last edited by DarkShyPyro; 08-15-2017 at 08:24 PM.
    When you can't play an easy god, but you can play a hard one.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender

Any further toxicity towards users in this thread will result in infractions, final warning.
    Last edited by Goobis; 08-15-2017 at 08:49 PM.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    What's an infraction?

Please... Don't tell me that I will get banned or something... Please don't ban me..

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyum View Post
    What's an infraction?

Please... Don't tell me that I will get banned or something... Please don't ban me..
    Infractions are negative points given for breaking the forum CoC be it from toxicity, spamming, trolling, etc. If you let your Infractions build up too much, they will eventually lead to a temporary ban.

So long as you don't break the rules or act like a total douchebag you have nothing to be concerned about.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead DarkShyPyro's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    Infractions are negative points given for breaking the forum CoC be it from toxicity, spamming, trolling, etc. If you let your Infractions build up too much, they will eventually lead to a temporary ban.

So long as you don't break the rules or act like a total douchebag you have nothing to be concerned about.
    On that note, is it only the people who are have acted toxic who will get infracted? (is that the word)
    When you can't play an easy god, but you can play a hard one.