Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Artio... And Why I Recommend People To Reduce Whining About Her

  1. #1
    Senior Member Honoured Sissyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    With My Mom (Im 15, chill
    Posts
    881
    7
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Rep Power
    3

    Artio... And Why I Recommend People To Reduce Whining About Her

    Our Artio Hating Weaboo has about 10 threads about this... And if it isn't Buff Raijin, it's Nerf Artio

    Okay, look, I don't mean to be rude, or limiting your topics, and right of speech or anything..

    But please.. cut Hirez some slack. They're working on nerfing Artio.. I'm starting to lose my faith in people and their need to have their wishes granted as if Hirez is a rich parent and you are a spoiled child.

    For the record... you're not a spoiled child. Hirez doesn't have to even comply to a single need of your request. If you hate Artio so much, try and give a valid point rather than saying she is OP or everything. Or leave Smite. Much better than make people miserable or annoyed.

    My parents taught me something since I was a child.. it's that "Making Others Feel Good, Will Make You Feel Better"

    I thought it was true. At least until I played a game online and found out That's not true because there are douches in this world. But sometimes it's true

    Look, I'm agreeing about Artio needing to be nerfed and all, but seriously, I'm trying my best to make these forums enjoyable with a fun thread or 2. In fact I posted a happy thread, so people could tell bout them good stuff.

    I might also agree that some of you might say that... Does hirez even Play Smite? (Buffing Crit? REALLY HIREZ?)

    But seriously, Artio isn't Susano broken.. Imagine if they released Artio with an ult stanxe switching like Tyr

    I'm trying to make the forums slightly less boring with the "NERF ARTIO!" threads, with my Fun Threads and all.. but seriously bros, and sis.. Quoting Rama...

    "Paaaatience"

    Thank You And Have A Nice Day

    Also, try and think about your arguments before posting something.

    I can't find an image but I found a quote online.

    "Improve Your Argument, Don't Raise Your Voice"
    Last edited by Sissyum; 08-14-2017 at 11:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned Honoured ikilyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    631
    1
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    There's nothing better than a post that bitches about people bitching about artio in their posts.
    Constructive 10/10.

    And you are wrong, you people always keep bringing up how they dont have to compel to our expectations and how they can do whatever they want. You are like a fool that thinks just because you are given bread when you are hungry you shouldnt bitch about it being fucking rotten.
    Stop already, for fucks sake.

    The game is full of shit, and has to be fixed, people will keep complaining eternally because its normal.
    Dont try to tell us that we should shut up because you have issue with reading our posts, get lost if you so think hirez shouldnt give a damn then stfu just the same, take your own advice, take your own poisoned pill.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Honoured Sissyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    With My Mom (Im 15, chill
    Posts
    881
    7
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ikilyou View Post
    There's nothing better than a post that bitches about people bitching about artio in their posts.
    Constructive 10/10.

    And you are wrong, you people always keep bringing up how they dont have to compel to our expectations and how they can do whatever they want. You are like a fool that thinks just because you are given bread when you are hungry you shouldnt bitch about it being fucking rotten.
    Stop already, for fucks sake.

    The game is full of shit, and has to be fixed, people will keep complaining eternally because its normal.
    Dont try to tell us that we should shut up because you have issue with reading our posts, get lost if you so think hirez shouldnt give a damn then stfu just the same, take your own advice, take your own poisoned pill.
    I'm not bitching for the record..

    I didn't tell you to shut up too.. I recommended, which is different technically speaking.

    If you are starving so much, then just eat the damned rotten bread.

    Same goes for Smite.

    If you hate it that much, why complain? If you could leave?

    Face it, People like you actually like the game, but has far too much of a standard, and whines when shit happens

    Even if this game is about Gods, HUMANS make it and no HUMAN is perfect

    TRY making a game for once.

  4. #4
    Banned Honoured ikilyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    631
    1
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyum View Post
    I'm not bitching for the record..

    I didn't tell you to shut up too.. I recommended, which is different technically speaking.

    If you are starving so much, then just eat the damned rotten bread.

    Same goes for Smite.

    If you hate it that much, why complain? If you could leave?

    Face it, People like you actually like the game, but has far too much of a standard, and whines when shit happens

    Even if this game is about Gods, HUMANS make it and no HUMAN is perfect

    TRY making a game for once.
    You are right, my standards are high. I would gladly make a game but im one man, with a short attentionspan, couldnt keep myself together while learning coding, i have everything else though, all the mental and theoritical skill to make one of the best games, i believe.

    It is why it hurts to see this game being left so, incomplete.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Honoured Sissyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    With My Mom (Im 15, chill
    Posts
    881
    7
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ikilyou View Post
    You are right, my standards are high. I would gladly make a game but im one man, with a short attentionspan, couldnt keep myself together while learning coding, i have everything else though, all the mental and theoritical skill to make one of the best games, i believe.

    It is why it hurts to see this game being left so, incomplete.
    It isn't incomplete, it's Hirez's best, at least, trust them on that.

    Also..
    I just bested you then

    This might be off topic but

    At the end of 2016, a group of 6 teenagers from Indonesia developed and released a game with in 3 days. We immediately released it onto the Playstore, do search Orion Labs for more info on the game.

    Me, I was diagnosed to have ADHD, and I still did the programming

    My friends are diagnosed with Autism, and some other stuff.

    Shame on you..

    We now know games are hard to design

  6. #6
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,835
    21
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    18
    A god with 50 protections for 4s is broken no matter what. ESPECIALLY when they have the insane lockdown and mobility that Artio has. She keeps you pinned down for days with a proper full combo along with damage to rival a mage.

    She's amazingly strong for a god who can be easily shut down by anything that can hinder her mobility like slows, roots or silences.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

    Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Honoured RamenFrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    No.jpeg
    Posts
    773
    7
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    I'm not disagreeing that Artio is crazy nuts right now, but I do agree with the OP that it's getting a bit redundant about the OP threads considering we're getting her nerfed in the next day or so.

    Only time will tell if it'll be enough, but if it's not I trust we can conduct ourselves properly when addressing her problems still if she has any instead of oozing our hatred into every thread imaginable.

  8. #8
    Banned Honoured ikilyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    631
    1
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyum View Post
    It isn't incomplete, it's Hirez's best, at least, trust them on that.

    Also..
    I just bested you then

    This might be off topic but

    At the end of 2016, a group of 6 teenagers from Indonesia developed and released a game with in 3 days. We immediately released it onto the Playstore, do search Orion Labs for more info on the game.

    Me, I was diagnosed to have ADHD, and I still did the programming

    My friends are diagnosed with Autism, and some other stuff.

    Shame on you..

    We now know games are hard to design
    It is what im afraid of, that its their best and that never really had a vision or clang to it if they had one.
    Which means this game will inevitably derail to hell eventually if not already.

    You speak of a team of people, i am one man, and i am already pouring most of my time into developing my comic book series that are far too heavy on story for me to spare my time on this while im also learning to perfect my art skills.

    I play smite out of boredom and i play games in general for a thrill, smite doesnt seem to know how to keep its thrill as of late, the more i know the worse it seems to get. And although i do see potential in where the game is headed its main issue seems to be that its developers do not understand the layers to game structures.

    They dont balance the power layer in smite properly and the higher layers have little to no significance to the game because of that, some gods reign supreme over others because balance is a myth in smite.
    And this kills of the fun, and the thrill, because smite is a very simple and easy to understand/play game, where essentially calculating ahead is key to victory, to the point its almost 100% guaranteed that you cannot fail if you use theoritic presight, issue is a whole lot of characters are just past age, they dont fit in anymore, unless the meta shifts thanks to item screwups on hirez's part.

  9. #9
    Banned Honoured LiamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    885
    7
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Well people were patient with Cernunnos and you know what happened? It took several months for him to get nerfed and by that time hes already ruined several games. Also we whine because we want this game to be better.

  10. #10
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,835
    21
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Well people were patient with Cernunnos and you know what happened? It took several months for him to get nerfed and by that time hes already ruined several games. Also we whine because we want this game to be better.
    Patient is not the correct word. Cern was nerfed 2 weeks after release and continued to be nerfed when the major problem with him was Fatalis allowing him to constantly stay and juke in range combined with his insane damage.

    He's hanging on by a thread of balance for dear life at this point because he no longer has Fatalis to help him confirm his AAs along with an overhyped shit clear and zoning tool that is an inferior Skadi 3 at this point.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

    Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •