Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hel Has No Ultimate But Nowhere Near as Broken as Artio

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 635
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Yeh Artio is OP, so happy about the nerfs. Her plus healer or her plus Bacchus in joust. GG.

Banned Prestigious Fusionsamurai's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    no, we need more of it. Sol had like 10 times more "OP pls nerf!" threads, while she wasn't even close to be as broken as Artio...
    Sol was infinitely more broken than Artio. You could poke out the enemy ADC and take their tower at 2 minutes. At 5 minutes you could have tier 2 tower down and be pushing pheonix. She was absurdly broken until they took on hit effects off stellar burst

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    play more kali I've ran into to many artio's who think their god and wanna dance lol I've kinda liked merc into her too slow immunity

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionsamurai View Post
    Sol was infinitely more broken than Artio. You could poke out the enemy ADC and take their tower at 2 minutes. At 5 minutes you could have tier 2 tower down and be pushing pheonix. She was absurdly broken until they took on hit effects off stellar burst
    6 dash rat with opal acorn procing on hit effects golden bow + DB = RIP entire team

bellonna with her rediculous heal

nemesis infinite shield

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    >There are people on this forum that are still getting their arses handed to them by Artio.
    I fear Ymir more than I do Artio.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    >There are people on this forum that are still getting their arses handed to them by Artio.
    I fear Ymir more than I do Artio.
    I feel the same way, he is MUCH scarier to me xD

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    It actually makes sense that Hel deserves some more love than what HR thinks of her because Artio was on the mark for a support-based stance switcher but just too overtuned.

Artio is fucking scary because of how long she can pin you down. A cripple with all that mobility practically means free kills.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    I think you mean she pops up her cripple, cuz her root takes 5 ticks of damage to pop up. No way she can do that to counter Sobek's pluck unless she's already been using it on you before you even start and you make the dumb choice to try and pluck right before you get rooted.
    She can't use her root to counter Sobek's pluck, no. She can use her cripple to, though, since it's literally instantaneous to appear. I was playing against an Artio the other night as Hercules, and every time I'd go to driving strike, she'd insta-pop her cripple, which would stop me in my tracks and burn my ability. And since her cripple is on the same cooldown as driving strike (and she's going to likely have more cdr than Herc), she can counter it easily. Same with a lot of abilities that require movement to initiate, if the Artio is good.

Most of the arguments I've seen for dealing with her rely either on a) your team saving a lot of CC specifically to try and counter her, b) the Artio player not being very skilled, or c) both. When she's able to be played by the pros, I really think she's going to be first pick/ban every game. Because I honestly can't think of a single god that could deal with her in the solo lane, and she'd make a hell of a support as well.

Banned Cupidhead ApolloTheBard01's Avatar
    Achievements:
    31 days registered
    I too find Ymir scarier but Artio is the more annoying one. Doesn't disprove the fact that she's broken and Ymir isn't. I wanna punch that stupid ugly bear woman in the face.

Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    I hate Artio personally, I feel that she has basically everything you could want in a melee god with mobility, CC, damage, sustain, and tankiness.

Although I mostly came in here to mention that every single god in the game has at least one form of CC, this includes slows, there isn't a single god who doesn't at minimum have a slow within their kit.

Not all CC is hard lockdown, even a slow can control people.
    anyone can be wrong, nobody is right all the time

if you feel angry try to not blame others over yourself, and if you must don't bother them with it they'll do worse

Everything has counter play. Except Hi Rez, plz nerf.