Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The most balanced Guardian in existence

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by wweeww View Post
    honestly i dont know why there are so many threads about her

she is op and will get nerfed soon, the current nerfs arent good enough

in the meantime bend over and enjoy her staff and claws.
    It seems you do know, dont you?

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    She actually has a lot more damage than Kumbha; and Kumbha hits pretty hard as it stands. She's no more a support than Bacchus.
    Let's compare

-She and Kumba have exactly the same stun, which works exactly the same way
    -Kumba has a root and she has a root
    -Kumba has a dmg ability and in her bear form, she has a dmg ability
    -Kumba has an ult with both CC and dmg, while she doesn't have to sacrifice her escape for her dmg ability
    -She has heals and a cripple

That's it. Comparisons over. She is Kumba with heals and a cripple, if you'd like a correction. And yes, she is a support because of this. Let me stress that she. can. not. kill someone by herself. That's the difference between a support and Bacchus.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    I mean you can do it but it'll be like a old school Disney cartoon. Drawn out

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 714
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ikilyou View Post
    It seems you do know, dont you?
    there shouldn't be many threads discussing the same subject.

Achievements:
    I should probably add a disclaimer just in case ;p

She can't kill someone by herself in a realistic and normal game, not the ones where you get matched against some people under lvl 10

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitniss View Post
    Let's compare

They don't. Kumbha has a mez that lasts longer and doesn't give him prots.

This is just...what? That's like saying Houyi's Ricochet is similar to Scylla's Crush because they both do damage.

-Kumba has an ult with both CC and dmg, while she doesn't have to sacrifice her escape for her dmg ability
    Which is a major difference between the two.

And he doesn't.

That's it. Comparisons over. She is Kumba with heals and a cripple, if you'd like a correction. And yes, she is a support because of this. Let me stress that she. can. not. kill someone by herself. That's the difference between a support and Bacchus.
    Uh...yes she can, I've done it. Just build damage; she actually has more damage than Bacchus with Poly even if she doesn't buy Poly, sans his ult of course.
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 08-14-2017 at 09:14 PM.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Let's compare

-Kumba has a root and she has a root

Boots, Thoth, Spear of Magus, Tahuti on Artio and you do 1000+ with her 1. That's Kumbha's entire kit. She has WAY more damage than him. Artio does more in the solo lane than she does in the support role. Plus building her as a bruiser is more efficient and easier. Her druid AOE heal is HUGE in a team fight with a ton of power. Mind you I went full damage on her with 500-600 power but I could full heal myself and my teammates in a team fight because of all the power I had. I think I hit 3 enemies and healed myself for close to 1000hp. I know I was at half life and was full after using the ability! She can certainly play the support role, but she's just better suited solo. Or hell put her in mid and build full power. She only has a shit ton of base HP, her full combo will literally kill any mage or hunter...and probably assassin.

Bear swipes + Energy Surge is 350+ x3. Bear dash is easily 500 and her druid form is 100+ x5. Oh, and she keeps you next to her for her entire hibernation. I can sacrifice 1-2 damage items and maybe doing 200 damage across all 4 abilities by adding in some more defense sure. But why bother when everyones around you is already dead.

Achievements:
    I'm sorry I didn't predict that people would build full damage on a guard and then complain about how it actually does damage. If her damage and defense gets nerfed hard, then the people who play her as an actual guard will suffer too. She performs like any other guard when built like any other guard. The fact that you're playing her like a mage doesn't mean that she deserves nerfs that would screw up her real role.

Like I said in the other thread and this one, I'm all for a nerf to her cripple and mana costs. If you're looking to nerf her damage and defense though, it's for all the wrong reasons and you're looking to destroy her role entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    This is just...what? That's like saying Houyi's Ricochet is similar to Scylla's Crush because they both do damage.
    I would like to point out that I never said they were similar. I said that they both have damage abilities.
    Last edited by Caitniss; 08-15-2017 at 05:33 AM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    I'm sorry I didn't predict that people would build full damage on a guard and then complain about how it actually does damage. If her damage and defense gets nerfed hard, then the people who play her as an actual guard will suffer too. She performs like any other guard when built like any other guard. The fact that you're playing her like a mage doesn't mean that she deserves nerfs that would screw up her real role.

Like I said in the other thread and this one, I'm all for a nerf to her cripple and mana costs. If you're looking to nerf her damage and defense though, it's for all the wrong reasons and you're looking to destroy her role entirely.
    No-one in their right mind is going glass cannon on a guardian; we're just building bruiser. We're not complaining about the damage, either, since that's not Artio's problem; we're merely acknowledging its existence.

I would like to point out that I never said they were similar. I said that they both have damage abilities.
    If they're not similar, then why compare them?
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    She can't kill someone by herself in a realistic and normal game
    Youre telling us right now she cant 1v1 mages,assas and carrys ? Just like any other bruiser simply can ?

Because i have seen different storys and matches where she even 1v1 someone under the tower and then wins and simply walks out. She can kill someone by herself with ease.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.