Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Okay, This Is Dumb.. I Have A Confession

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered

Okay, This Is Dumb.. I Have A Confession

Now, you should know some stuff bout me.

1. I am a hopeless romantic
    2. I am obsessed with keeping pantheons to my specific list for purposes you don't even care
    3. I started this game cause of my Nephew
    4. I have an issue with my older sister, and how he doesn't want me to spend MY money for games.
    5. I am 23 years old

Well.. after about 400 posts, and a relatively good reputation.. I have a confession to make.. Numbers 3-5 are a lie.

I'm the nephew I was talking about in my stories. And I'm 15

Family problems with smite? My uncle's problem... Not mine.. but I told it here as if it is mine

I asked his permission to use his stories, so no probs on that.

Reason I masked my identity?

People, especially in my country are biased on children gamers, so I thought about masking my identity and then confessing after I have a good Rep. And now with almost 400 posts, I think it is a good time to confess.

Firstly, everything I spoke here is true. Just with different POVs.

Secondly, I'm sorry for lying to you guys, but I fear no one will trust a 15 year old in these kinds of opinions.

Thirdly, If you choose to not trust me.. Then it's ok. I reap what I sow.

Do forgive me.

So let me reintroduce myself.

My name is Azriel. I'm a 15 year old (turning 16 soon) homeschooler, who is curious and in a sense is desperate for a girl, because I wonder about women, and why my father is telling me that they are a pain

I'm from Indonesia, which is probably the second most toxic country after Philippines. They have issues with kiddie gamers here, and I am afraid I won't get accepted here the way I should be if I was older.

I main guardians, and well my favourite is Ares because I can play with 2 buttons and my team still loves me.

I have an obsession with mythology, and is writing some stories on my family website. I am also addicted to Rick Riordan books.

Sorry for lying. Everything I said is true like I said, just a different PoV.
    I Love Rick Riordan's Books! Except Kane...
    Mains:
    Guardians: Ares, Athena, Fafnir
    Mage: Scylla, Isis
    Hunters: Hou Yi, Apollo
    If Someone Is Feeling Generous And Would Like To Donate Gems For Me, I'd Appreciate It My Mom's Strict About Minors Spending Money On Games

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,936
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyum View Post
    My name is Azriel.
    brb assembling some Undertale memes

OT, if anyone's going to judge you because you're not legally an adult, or because you're from Indonesia, whatever they say is not important. Hard as it may be not to let what people say get to your head, if you let the judgment of some strangers on the internet affect you on that level, you're pretty much letting them win. I myself joined in 2015, right after my 16th birthday; so I got in on it young, too. My point is this: there's really only one person whose opinion matters, and that's you. Well, unless you're doing something morally questionable, like maining Loki, but you're not.

Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    No I don't main Loki.

I main guardians. Those that kill, not help

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    I'm 17 and I got in the forums whrn I was 15. I never got judged by my age so I don't think you will. Now I'm 17 and I've barely had any problems with my age, mostly because I don't say it and I'm more mature than many of the older players in the game.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Achievements:
    Well I'm 15, which is way younger than you 2.

Also I think I should put this in my sig so everyone could at least know bout this for a while

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 353
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Age doesn't matter, Maturity does .

Maturity isn't as tied to Age as most people think, it mostly depends on the individual in question.

I don't think anyone cares about that in Smite tbh, except maybe toxics.

Skill Level: Fell into the Potato bucket again.
    Level: 106/160

IGN: Šcylla

"For people like us, a life without music is death." - Kaori Miyazono

Achievements:
    Well I'll take the answers..

Again... Sorry for lying to you all XD

Senior Member Honoured RamenFrog's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    I mean, I appreciate the confession but I think you might be overthinking it a bit with worrying about your age and so on.

I'm an old fart, but if someone posts with reason, they can be 8 years old and I'd still listen to them. As for young gamers, I've been playing since I was 5 or 6, and my mom only made sure I had a healthy balance of doing other things as well as that.

I was homeschooled due to severe illness so I know what it's like being a bit alone in the social department, but trust me when I say it's pretty pointless to expect too much in dating a girl at your age. Part of it is how young you are but the other part is most people just aren't mature enough to handle a relationship. So take your time and don't be so desperate on that. I didn't get my first girlfriend until I was 20 in college.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RamenFrog View Post
    I mean, I appreciate the confession but I think you might be overthinking it a bit with worrying about your age and so on.

I'm an old fart, but if someone posts with reason, they can be 8 years old and I'd still listen to them. As for young gamers, I've been playing since I was 5 or 6, and my mom only made sure I had a healthy balance of doing other things as well as that.

I was homeschooled [BOLD] TOO [/BOLD] due to severe illness so I know what it's like being a bit alone in the social department, but trust me when I say it's pretty pointless to expect too much in dating a girl at your age.

Part of it is how young you are but the other part is most people just aren't mature enough to handle a relationship. So take your time and don't be so desperate on that. I didn't get my first girlfriend until I was 20 in college.
    Lets see...

1. I fought pretty hard to get approval from my Mom and Stepfather to get gaming rights, and finally got it by 13
    2. I am way more mature than the common 15 year old. Yet some people prejudice the fuck out of me, when I told them my age in SEA
    3. A girlfriend is purposed for the following reasons
    3.1 So my friends would shut up when they say... "Hahaha You're lonely and single"
    3.2 I'm sure I can get one, I just need to prove it. Trust me, I know about girls more than the common man (I said man, not boy) does. I'm very feminine for a guy
    4. Being homeschooled is fun for the record... No one to bully the fuck out of geeks like me. I also have lots of internships everywhere

Senior Member Honoured RamenFrog's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyum View Post
    3. A girlfriend is purposed for the following reasons
    3.1 So my friends would shut up when they say... "Hahaha You're lonely and single"
    3.2 I'm sure I can get one, I just need to prove it. Trust me, I know about girls more than the common man (I said man, not boy) does. I'm very feminine for a guy
    Your friends need bigger priorities in life.
    Proving you can get a girlfriend will just spoil the magical moment when you do find someone. It's not some kind of math test.
    Being feminine for a guy, in my experience, amounts to jack diddly squat. What's important is coming together with core values and things in common. Maybe she has something new to bring to the table, maybe you do ect. Also, it's more appealing to a girl to be humble than to think you know everything about women.