Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Transferring stats and skins

New Member Cupidhead Freddyfruitopia's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    31 days registered

Transferring stats and skins

There should be a way to transfer them from PS4 to PC and the other way around (Xbox included) instead of redoing all the hard earned worshipers for characters and your game stats. And for the skins as well since it costs money and you have already obtained the skins and other cosmetics and all this would make players able to change to which ever platform and overall enjoy the game much more (and make me buy a PC) PLEASE HI-REZ

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,373
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    They claim it's not possible, because...

Quote Originally Posted by HiRezPonPon View Post
    It has less to do with us being technically able to do it, and more to do with agreements and limitations set at Sony and Microsoft.

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    They claim it's not possible, because...
    I think thats just unreasonable

Why not give players and incentive to get a PC and play the best version of the game? (If account transfer was possible, I dont think MMR/Ranks and Stats should transfer)

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead mrmadafakonas's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Whoa, so they are basically saying that they can't transfer my skins from Xbox to PC because of the agreements? I actually understand why it does not work the opposite way (PC -> Xbox), but Xbox -> PC? And lets take the Founder's pack into account: I paid money to get it on Xbox and I am pretty sure that both of the companies involved got their portion of the payment so I have already paid HiRez for the pack - why should I do it again? Does Microsoft actually oppose the idea of Founder's pack transfer?

However, I have an idea that Microsoft is afraid of loosing money due to players switching to a PC version and spending money there which would leave them out. I guess it is a way to discourage people who have spent money on a console version from switching - cheapy but smarty .

Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmadafakonas View Post
    Whoa, so they are basically saying that they can't transfer my skins from Xbox to PC because of the agreements? I actually understand why it does not work the opposite way (PC -> Xbox), but Xbox -> PC? And lets take the Founder's pack into account: I paid money to get it on Xbox and I am pretty sure that both of the companies involved got their portion of the payment so I have already paid HiRez for the pack - why should I do it again? Does Microsoft actually oppose the idea of Founder's pack transfer?

However, I have an idea that Microsoft is afraid of loosing money due to players switching to a PC version and spending money there which would leave them out. I guess it is a way to discourage people who have spent money on a console version from switching - cheapy but smarty .
    I would recommend you switch anyway.

Playing on console is a pain

Bad UI and bad controls.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I've been a PC player for basically my whole life (never even owned a Ps3 or Xbox 360) but I prefer console for this game. It's prettier and way less laggy, even though I have a nice PC that runs games like Tera just fine. Smite was my first game on Xbox One, but I never thought the controls were difficult to use or inferior. If anything, it's way easier, and no one else can maneuver better than you so it doesn't affect your performance if it's not as complex as PC.

Anyway, the "best version" of the game is whichever one you like most. The only setback to console is waiting an extra week for updates.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead mrmadafakonas's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitniss View Post
    I've been a PC player for basically my whole life (never even owned a Ps3 or Xbox 360) but I prefer console for this game. It's prettier and way less laggy, even though I have a nice PC that runs games like Tera just fine. Smite was my first game on Xbox One, but I never thought the controls were difficult to use or inferior. If anything, it's way easier, and no one else can maneuver better than you so it doesn't affect your performance if it's not as complex as PC.

Anyway, the "best version" of the game is whichever one you like most. The only setback to console is waiting an extra week for updates.
    Here is a thing: PC aiming is superior to console aiming and this is why consoles have aim assist to compensate (and believe me, aim assist is heavy in some games). However, SMITE is one of those games which requires you to aim at a potential location of an enemy so aim assist can't really help you there (shooting directly at a retreating god who jukes would be a 100% miss since... projectiles). PC also allows you to have a relatively low sensitivity and still be able to turn around really fast (big mouse swipes) and this is not the case in console versions: if you want to have low sensitivity for extra precision, you punish your mobility. This is a really big issue since it leaves you with a few second turn around lag which usually means death.

So, in my opinion, console version aiming (ranged basic attacks) requires more skill meaning that hunters are harder to play and an average hunter usually depends on set-ups or misses a lot otherwise.

Achievements:
    The great thing about that is how no one else can aim for shit either ;p I think I've adjusted to a point I'm comfortable with. I could never adjust to the ridiculous rubberbanding and delays on PC though.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award

PC is the better version of the game. This isn't an opinion. Just like how Call Of Duty on console is the better version compared to PC.

The great thing about that is how no one else can aim for shit either ;p I think I've adjusted to a point I'm comfortable with. I could never adjust to the ridiculous rubberbanding and delays on PC though.
    PC Doesn't have rubber banding or delays. Sounds like it might be your internet connection.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    PC is the better version of the game. This isn't an opinion. Just like how Call Of Duty on console is the better version compared to PC.

PC Doesn't have rubber banding or delays. Sounds like it might be your internet connection.
    And yet the exact same internet works just fine on console?