View Poll Results: Your opinion

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

    7 58.33%
  • Nay

    5 41.67%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Skadi ult buff, thoughts

  1. #1
    Senior Member Chosen Zaveana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Destination unknown
    Posts
    1,949
    12
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    8

    Skadi ult buff, thoughts

    So bored as I usually am I saw a thread talking about the best ults in the game and immediately what came to my mind about what to post is obviously the worst ult in the game, Winter's Grasp. I was just thinking it would be fun to make a simple thread asking what people would think if the cool down was reduced to 75 seconds instead of 90.

    Yay or Nay.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Chosen Uwilltap3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,185
    17
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Yeah. Skadi is a terrible hunter. She needs help.
    HirezAmanda is ridiculous.

  3. #3
    Member Worshipper MAADUECE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    421
    6
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 849
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    5
    i was decent not that many patchs ago but people cryed so now it meh an not likely to see any buffs , but no they should reduced a cd on an ult becuase it s weak , 90 should be the cd for nearly all ults

  4. #4
    New Member Cupidhead SnoopedDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9
    1
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    I agree with buffing it, but skadi is mostly fine rn. Also people complained about her dmg when it was already nerfed so idk if another skadi buff is wise

  5. #5
    Member Worshipper EnemaGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    На масата
    Posts
    384
    6
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwilltap3 View Post
    Yeah. Skadi is a terrible hunter. She needs help.
    Whaaa...

    /10kaldrs

  6. #6
    Senior Member Chosen Zaveana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Destination unknown
    Posts
    1,949
    12
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopedDog View Post
    I agree with buffing it, but skadi is mostly fine rn. Also people complained about her dmg when it was already nerfed so idk if another skadi buff is wise
    Yeah she's fine right now I was just thinking of a simple buff to put her less than stellar ult in line with other utility ults, though honestly I wouldn't even call it that considering there's no ult worse than it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,366
    25
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Rep Power
    11
    As a Skadi main hunter she needs it. She was honestly fine before they gave permafrost movement speed but they kinda Fatalis her. She all of a sudden needed a buff (no she didn't) so they buffed her and she became the best god, then they nerfed her and now she's just in this awkward position where she doesn't fit in anywhere. She's not a late game hyper carry, very few ability based hunters are. She has no ult. The dog dies almost instantly in any team fight and is susceptible to CC making it even more useless. So she's essentially a hunter with no ult. She has the lowest scaling attack speed of any hunter as well.

    If they don't lower the CDR then they should double Kaldr HP Or...I don't know...RETURN HIS POWER TO 100%!!!!

  8. #8
    Banned Honoured ikilyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    631
    1
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    She is strong, i can 100 to 0 squishies, even two at them at once sometimes and as long i have my ult up im safe to do so, but here's the thing i think her ult isnt her ult, her 3 is her most powerful tool, i consider her 3 her ult, and its on a low cd, so no worries.

    If i could do something i would bring back 1,5 immunnity to her ult, so kaldr wont die instantly in a team fight, 1,5 sec is enough for kaldir to charge at someone do a few hits, if you were close, if you werent close its enough to scare enemies off and stay behind kaldr as you chase.

    otherwise she is strong already, so not sure.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Chosen Zaveana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Destination unknown
    Posts
    1,949
    12
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    As a Skadi main hunter she needs it. She was honestly fine before they gave permafrost movement speed but they kinda Fatalis her. She all of a sudden needed a buff (no she didn't) so they buffed her and she became the best god, then they nerfed her and now she's just in this awkward position where she doesn't fit in anywhere. She's not a late game hyper carry, very few ability based hunters are. She has no ult. The dog dies almost instantly in any team fight and is susceptible to CC making it even more useless. So she's essentially a hunter with no ult. She has the lowest scaling attack speed of any hunter as well.

    If they don't lower the CDR then they should double Kaldr HP Or...I don't know...RETURN HIS POWER TO 100%!!!!
    Yeah you can still play Skadi in casuals but you can't pick into her anymore, sad life.

    Quote Originally Posted by ikilyou View Post
    She is strong, i can 100 to 0 squishies, even two at them at once sometimes and as long i have my ult up im safe to do so, but here's the thing i think her ult isnt her ult, her 3 is her most powerful tool, i consider her 3 her ult, and its on a low cd, so no worries.

    If i could do something i would bring back 1,5 immunnity to her ult, so kaldr wont die instantly in a team fight, 1,5 sec is enough for kaldir to charge at someone do a few hits, if you were close, if you werent close its enough to scare enemies off and stay behind kaldr as you chase.

    otherwise she is strong already, so not sure.

    They should've had it where the invincibility scaled with rankings.

  10. #10
    Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    9,993
    33
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    50
    Wouldn't change much but it could be a little nudge in the right direction.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •