Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Thread: Best Ultimates

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered

Fun Thread: Best Ultimates

Okay, so from now on, If I, Sissyum try to make a thread that requires minor voting and fun stuff, and opinion poll I'll add up Fun Thread in the title..

So, simply, what are the best ultimates per
    class?

These can be good because they are plainly good, or because they reflect the class's needs, and suits the role perfectly. It can also be good if it complements their kit so much.

My turn first..

Guardian: Ares, I'm biased, so shut up.. Anyways, it is also a cool ult, with a memorable voiceline. You can easily play Ares as an ultimate bot in his stomping ground... Arena :P. Blink-Ult- EZ Game. If your team isn't brain-dead

Mage: Oh gods... The best MAGE ULT... All of them are good. . . But I'm gonna go with.. Scylla.. Cause that thing deals too much damage, and can reset an infinite amount of times (with a leaver). It's an ult with 800 +100% scaling.. And can deal up to 4000 +100% scaling.. I still think this ult is annoyingly broken. Although I know it isn't, cause Aegis

Assassin: Nemesis. Even post nerf, she still can make someone feel useless after being hit by this... this... Giant Big Sword That Symbolizes A Middle Finger. Oh yeah, it also buffs her, and really enables her to quickly burst someone, and then get out. To me this ult is a polite way to Say Fuck You...

Hunter: Xbalanque. An ult that is centered around teamfights, and Xbal has that. Despite it doesn't suit Hunters, nor does it complement his kit, but this ult is just SO GOOD, and disruptive, I still think it deserves number one.

Warrior: I don't see much standouts here.. but I personally prefer Ravana ult. Why? That grants you tankiness, mobility, some burst damage, and things that Ravana doesn't have in his kit. It just completes his kit, and enables him to secure kills easily.
    I Love Rick Riordan's Books! Except Kane...
    Mains:
    Guardians: Ares, Athena, Fafnir
    Mage: Scylla, Isis
    Hunters: Hou Yi, Apollo
    If Someone Is Feeling Generous And Would Like To Donate Gems For Me, I'd Appreciate It My Mom's Strict About Minors Spending Money On Games

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Ares - No Escape
    Fafnir - Draconic Corruption
    Hun Batz - Fear No Evil
    Khepri - Scarab's Blessing
    Odin - Ring of Spears
    Poseidon - Release The Kraken!
    Terra - Terra's Blessing
    The Morrigan - Changeling
    Xbalanque - Darkest of Nights

Are probably all the best ults in the game. Hard to say which is the best per class, since it depends on how you're playing as a team to be honest.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyum View Post
    Mage: Oh gods... The best MAGE ULT... All of them are good. . . But I'm gonna go with.. Scylla.. Cause that thing deals too much damage, and can reset an infinite amount of times (with a leaver). It's an ult with 800 +100% scaling.. And can deal up to 4000 +100% scaling.. I still think this ult is annoyingly broken. Although I know it isn't, cause Aegis
    actually it have 120% scaling, not 100%. so it can deal up to 4000+600%... to gods, if she somehow got penta with it, she can hit once again, minions or objecives like titan or FG, so it can deal up to 4800+720%.

Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    The Morrigan - Changeling
    oh, come on, this is one of worst abilities in the game...

this ult is literaly biggest misake in Smite history, because its impossible to make this shit balanced, it will allways be OP.

and finaly its one of most "no skill" things in this game, because it copy all stats and items, which means you don't have to do good in the match to do some crazy shit with this ability, you can just copy someone who actually do good.
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 08-05-2017 at 02:05 AM.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Obviously the best ult in the game is... Just a sec let me google this.

WINTER'S GRASP! Best ult in the game.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    What is "best". Ares by far has one of the worse ults in the game. CC immune ults, beads and stone of Gaia make his ult useless. Not to mention, he basically gets blown up before it lands half the time. Someone mentioned Xbal ult? You're kidding right?

Hunter: Hou Yi.
    Mage: Poseidon (A ton of damage, easy to confirm, and basically forces all squishies to get aegis.
    Assassin- Hun Batz, Daji
    Guardian- Cabraken
    Warrior- Odin.

This list is undisputed.
    HirezAmanda is ridiculous.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwilltap3 View Post
    What is "best". Ares by far has one of the worse ults in the game. CC immune ults, beads and stone of Gaia make his ult useless. Not to mention, he basically gets blown up before it lands half the time. Someone mentioned Xbal ult? You're kidding right?

Hunter: Hou Yi.
    Mage: Poseidon (A ton of damage, easy to confirm, and basically forces all squishies to get aegis.
    Assassin- Hun Batz, Daji
    Guardian- Cabraken
    Warrior- Odin.

This list is undisputed.
    Those last two are hilarious.

Awilix has my favorite ult in the game, especially if her team comp is right for it. Cupid's is the only reason I play him sometimes. Chaac's is the most OP. Chronos probably pisses a lot of people off with his. Those are the most interesting ones to me. Idk about guard because it depends on functionality. Fafnir and Terra are my favorite all around.

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Ares' ult has plenty of counters. But it also FORCES those answers. You pop your CC immune ult to escape it? Well, you're still taking a chunk of damage and now your own ult is down (On potentially multiple gods... That's 1 ult for 1+...)

You popped your beads? Well now they're down (They also have a longer CD than Ares' ult)

You bought Stone of Gaia? Well, GG you bought a crap item literally for 1 ability on 1 god.

Yes. No Escape is so bad...

As far as Xbal goes, it is an uncounterable, global, CC in the form of the blinding. It can also combo with various other skills and such to force the stun. It's one of the best ults in the game, never mind being the best Hunter ult. It's just the rest of Xbal is shit...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered

Assassin- Hun Batz, Da Ji
    How can you say Ares ult is bad if you consider Da Ji as good? It's practically the same function, but much harder to connect.

Blown up before he lands it? Just asking, but Ares? Unless there is like an Anubis ult focusing all ticks him, Only then I could slightly agree.

Also, Stone of Gaia? I think it's a crappy item.

And I agree with Relanahhis/her (I don't know) comments on the things that make Ares ult counterable. . . Are the exact reason it's good. Forces beads, unless you want to die each time shit happens and you get your ass pulled.

With another Beads forcer in the team, you could clump 3-4 people in one space for a big ult to hit them

I'm asking about Poseidon's Kraken, I mean, despite being relatively easy to connect, especially with it complementing his kit, with Whirlpool, and Tidal Wave.

It deals 320 damage... Base, level 5 :/.. and emm.. 120% scaling, okay that is good.. Also a 2 sec stun, or slow, but still. Is it really that good? I mean I know that Whirlpool is one of the best abilities in the game, but Kraken seems to be nothing but a complimentary tool compared to Whirlpool's utility

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    I'm still not seeing how Ares ult is good. You have to be a complete bonehead for it to be an issue. ESPECIALLY if I have a god with a CC immune ult, I pick up beads and ignore Ares most of the game. You can't ignore Ymir ult, Cabraken ult, Kumba Ult, Bacchus, Xing, ect.

Honorable mention for ults- Ne Zha. Very difficult to counter and does a ton of damage.

Someone mentioned that Odin and Cabraken's ult is "laughable". Odin is only played for his ult, it's one of the best team fight ults in the game and the only reason to ban him. Cabraken's ult has superb damage and sets up a lot of gods without a jump for sure death. Far less counters to that than there are Ares.
    HirezAmanda is ridiculous.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    No escape is definitely useful because it forces everyone else to waste their own ults. That's not even taking into consideration the fact that not everyone even has CC immunity to waste.