Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: Is Bellona still good & what BUILD (4.13)?

  1. #41
    Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,366
    25
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by bellonatwo View Post
    P.S. His (Tyr) Bruce Campbell/"Ash" ala' Evil Dead/Army of Darkness skin may just be the best I've seen in-game atm lol, classic!
    No it's not, it sucks. In no where in the skin does he say Groovy.

  2. #42
    Banned Honoured LiamX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    885
    7
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    See this OP? Ignore Liam. He's completely bias. His hardon for dissing all pantheons but the weeaboo pantheon is widely known here. He'll go out of his way to talk down other Pantheons even when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    As for Bellona, they slowed down her early game, but she quickly recovers. She a goddess that, with the proper items, can jump into a group fight and do tons of damage. She's a bully in a 1v1. She was my first diamond rank.
    Diss all pantheons you say? The only pantheon I diss are the Romans and the Celts and for good reason. The Celts because of their premature release and the Romans because they're just Greek 2.0. The Celts could have been good but they have lots of problems. The Morrigan is visually mediocre and inaccurate. If she wasn't too unclothed like Neith, I would have unlocked her. Cu Chulainn is more a hero and not a god. If he was Lugh, I would have unlocked him right away. Right now, I'm debating whether I'll unlock him or not. I mean, I did unlock Sun Wukong afterall so why not him? But then again, Sun Wukong is stronger than most gods. He can squish for example, Bellona like a cockroach. Artio is an unimportant random bear goddess and is broken af. Cerununnos is most likely the only god I'll unlock from that pantheon.
    Last edited by LiamX; 08-05-2017 at 08:30 AM.

  3. #43
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    I am just saying, most of the time, wards wont save you.
    If you ward properly and your team understands the concept of rotations, then yeah, wards win games. Hence the saying, "wards win games."

    Quote Originally Posted by bellonatwo View Post
    Oh and I almost forgot, I REALLY want to p/u Tyr. He seems to not be very popular (from what I've seen at least, in fact I LITERALLY think I've seen him ONCE in 3's, not sure if he is seen more in 5's/Conq. however), but as I said in the aforementioned, I've been playing WoW off & on since end of Vanilla, beginning of TBC (almost eleven years now), and almost always go 'against the grain' when it comes to the META or FotM, etc. I very much enjoy a challenge, steep learning curves, and being able to play & compete on a toon that isn't utilized all that much; I find this to be some of the most fun I have at playing online games, PvP-based, etc.

    That said, would you be able to give me some basic tips, builds, etc. on him for 3's/Joust, as I will "possibly" pick him up this weekend, unless you tell me he's absolutely atrocious, with nothing redeemable LOL?!
    Tyr is a good god, but he's a bit on the more difficult side. Since you're new, I wouldn't recommend him, but if you own the god pack or you have a bunch of favor lying around, maybe pick him up. He's not AA-based, so he builds very differently from Bellona. What works for me is:
    -Bluestone (which is generally the starter item you want on warriors)
    -Warrior Tabi
    -Jotunn's
    -Shifter's
    -Discord
    -FB
    -Titan's
    Tyr falls off a little bit late-game, but can still pack quite a punch; and his kill setup is fire if you can get in a good position to push an enemy into your team. Blink is core on him as a result. You don't need protections quite as much, since your defense stance has 50 for free, so if you manage your stances right, you can be a lot more bold and brash without getting thrown in the trash. Of course, it takes a lot of practice to get a sense for when you should be in what stance and when to switch, and it's not like I can easily describe it because it's more about analyzing the current situation and making the call based on numerous variables. If you're dead-set on learning Tyr, you're gonna wanna play him a lot, because that'll give you more feedback than I ever could.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  4. #44
    Senior Member Honoured Sissyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    With My Mom (Im 15, chill
    Posts
    881
    7
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Rep Power
    3
    This is how I build Joust Bellona, I'm sharing my FINAL build, cause the starters have always been Death's Toll if I recall

    Warrior Tabi
    Qins Sais
    BoV/Bulwark depending on enemy comp, Nemean fits in too against too much AA Gods
    Hastened Katana
    FB Hammer
    Urchin (maybe) or Spirit Robe
    And another damage item, maybe Crusher? IDK

  5. #45
    Senior Member Chosen ArsenalIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dank Landia
    Posts
    1,109
    7
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Diss all pantheons you say? The only pantheon I diss are the Romans and the Celts and for good reason. The Celts because of their premature release and the Romans because they're just Greek 2.0. The Celts could have been good but they have lots of problems.
    -The Morrigan is visually mediocre and inaccurate. If she wasn't too unclothed like Neith, I would have unlocked her.
    -Cu Chulainn is more a hero and not a god. If he was Lugh, I would have unlocked him right away. Right now, I'm debating whether I'll unlock him or not.
    -Sun Wukong afterall so why not him? But then again, Sun Wukong is stronger than most gods. He can squish for example, Bellona like a cockroach.
    -Artio is an unimportant random bear goddess and is broken af. Cerununnos is most likely the only god I'll unlock from that pantheon.
    Thank you for the good laugh. I needed it.
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

    List of Favorite Gods
    Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Discordia - Artio - Ymir - Cernunnos - Ganesha - Sun Wukong
    Hachiman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •