Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Bellona still good & what BUILD (4.13)?

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    I played her and she's meh overpowered. A goddess for noobs. Like Artio. Very easy to use, no skills required. That was before the nerf. I don't like playing her because I believe she's just another random unknown goddess whose importance in real world mythology is pale. Pretty much everyone in the Roman pantheon except Mercury, Bacchus and Vulcan.
    I only unlock characters who are important to real world mythology. So basically, I will only have 4 in the Roman Pantheon. 4 because I mistakenly unlocked Janus. But if there's a way to lock him back, I will do that.
    See this OP? Ignore Liam. He's completely bias. His hardon for dissing all pantheons but the weeaboo pantheon is widely known here. He'll go out of his way to talk down other Pantheons even when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    As for Bellona, they slowed down her early game, but she quickly recovers. She a goddess that, with the proper items, can jump into a group fight and do tons of damage. She's a bully in a 1v1. She was my first diamond rank.

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Good? Depends on what you think is good. She's still viable but she's not top tier buy any means.

Osiris is far superior. SWK is better, erlang is better, ravana is better, Cu Chulainn is better. There are just so many better warriors at this point. It's not like she's raijin trash or something or Chaac. She's just....meh. shes not prioritized and shouldn't be. There's just way better options

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    Good? Depends on what you think is good. She's still viable but she's not top tier buy any means.

Osiris is far superior. SWK is better, erlang is better, ravana is better, Cu Chulainn is better. There are just so many better warriors at this point. It's not like she's raijin trash or something or Chaac. She's just....meh. shes not prioritized and shouldn't be. There's just way better options
    On all tier lists, shes still far better than any warrior. All teams either have a Bellona or ban her quickly.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Bellona is a little OP right now because early clear is king in this meta, regardless of nerfs. She was fine in S3, but the meta changes took a dump on the state of affairs in the game. A good build would be, in no specific order:
    -Warrior/Ninja Tabi
    -Ich
    -FB
    -Exe/SCS
    -Qin's
    -Discord
    -Urchin
    -Sell Ich for either a situational or SCS/Exe, depending on whichever you didn't get before
    This leaves you with a lot of pen and attack speed, plus somewhere around 200 prots.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Bellona is a little OP right now because early clear is king in this meta, regardless of nerfs. She was fine in S3, but the meta changes took a dump on the state of affairs in the game. A good build would be, in no specific order:
    -Warrior/Ninja Tabi
    -Ich
    -FB
    -Exe/SCS
    -Qin's
    -Discord
    -Urchin
    -Sell Ich for either a situational or SCS/Exe, depending on whichever you didn't get before
    This leaves you with a lot of pen and attack speed, plus somewhere around 200 prots.
    Thats the build I use but I keep Ich. I like papercutting the enemies to death.

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by isbellonaworthit View Post
    Cool, cool.

Does she still do well boxing?

And what build would you suggest for Joust/3's?

Thanks again.
    Deaths toll - Gladiators Shield - Breastplate of Valor - Bulwark of Hope/Pestilence - Mantle of Discord - Titans Bane/ Brawlers Beatstick (Sell deaths toll)

Thats a generic build for a bruiser Bellona.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    -Warrior/Ninja Tabi
    -Ich
    -FB
    -Exe/SCS
    -Qin's
    -Discord
    -Urchin
    This would be a jungle build not a sololane/joust bruiser build.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    This would be a jungle build not a sololane/joust bruiser build.
    It's a general build. Bellona is a frontline bruiser in whatever role she's put in, and she needs to play and build as such to be at her most effective. This build gives her everything she needs for this.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    It's a general build. Bellona is a frontline bruiser in whatever role she's put in, and she needs to play and build as such to be at her most effective. This build gives her everything she needs for this.
    Not enough prots

She can't frontline if she dies.

Her role isn't to do damage. It's to tank and setup with her ult.

She will get eaten alive with that build. Gladiators is almost a must in solo. And so are other defensive items

2 defensive items are typical of an assassin or warrior jungler.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    Not enough prots

She can't frontline if she dies.

Her role isn't to do damage. It's to tank and setup with her ult.

She will get eaten alive with that build. Gladiators is almost a must in solo. And so are other defensive items

2 defensive items are typical of an assassin or warrior jungler.
    She does damage BECAUSE she is tanky. That build has been her general build for a few seasons. Its like saying you can't play damage Ymir because hes supposed to be a brick house.