Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Artio OP? She needs a nerf!

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Party Person 5000 Experience Points

Artio OP? She needs a nerf!

Well, a lot of you probably already agree but I'll just lay this down anyway. She has a stun, a root, a damaging-ability, escape, heals and does decent amount of damage and not squishy at all. She has no bad-side. She's a jack-of-all trades but master at everything.

I say she should be nerfed next patch. She can keep all her utility, just reduce her damage to a point she'll be having a hard time killing anyone one-on-one. I mean, she has to have a weak point and this will make her unique.

Don't get me wrong, I've played her and thoroughly enjoyed her because of how easy she is and how I can win without putting much effort. But a fair's game is a fair's game. Overpowered goddesses like Artio needs some balancing.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamX View Post
    Well, a lot of you probably already agree but I'll just lay this down anyway. She has a stun, a root, a damaging-ability, escape, heals and does decent amount of damage and not squishy at all. She has no bad-side. She's a jack-of-all trades but master at everything.

I say she should be nerfed next patch. She can keep all her utility, just reduce her damage to a point she'll be having a hard time killing anyone one-on-one. I mean, she has to have a weak point and this will make her unique.

Don't get me wrong, I've played her and thoroughly enjoyed her because of how easy she is and how I can win without putting much effort. But a fair's game is a fair's game. Overpowered goddesses like Artio needs some balancing.
    ......Liam likes a Celtic goddess? Did I wake up in Bizarro World?
    She's strong. Not OP. Cern was more OP than her. Still is. It took them a long time to nerf Cern and he's still awesome. They'll lower her attack damage a little but she'll still have her stun and root. Kumbah had a stun and root and we got use to it. People just need to learn how to counter her.
    New doesn't always equal OP. New means you actually may have to put in work to figure out her counter.

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    She's strong. Not OP. Cern was more OP than her. Still is. It took them a long time to nerf Cern and he's still awesome. They'll lower her attack damage a little but she'll still have her stun and root. Kumbah had a stun and root and we got use to it. People just need to learn how to counter her.
    New doesn't always equal OP. New means you actually may have to put in work to figure out her counter.
    Her counter is to not pick mobility gods.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Everything else that comes out of OP celtic pantheon doesn't get nerfed first patch. Why should the guardian take one right a way?

I am sure she needs one but they should let the people who mainly play guardians have some broken fun for a while.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    Or gods that have roots and silences.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    This is what I thought she was meant for, they've been the meta for awhile now. If you aren't relying on that so heavily she really isn't a problem.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Ymir screws her over hard. Of course, I chose Fafnir (prior to knowing her kit) and she and her Kukulkan buddy screwed me hard.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ShirentheSiren's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    She falls pretty hard if you can keep her locked. Her heal really isn't all that strong but her issue (like cern) is she has a massively overloaded kit compared to most of the other gods in the game. Her numbers actually look pretty fine its just her overloaded kit. What it looks like is theyre trying to kill the mobility meta with all these cripples and stuff maybe that's just me. Osiris did just get gutted after all.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    Yes, new doesn't equal OP but she IS OP. Kumba doesn't have a good escape like she does. She has everything and a good damage output and very sturdy. I think she should be countered by normal attacks since she has everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiXzero View Post
    Everything else that comes out of OP celtic pantheon doesn't get nerfed first patch. Why should the guardian take one right a way?

I am sure she needs one but they should let the people who mainly play guardians have some broken fun for a while.
    That's very childish. And I mainly play Guardian. Ares, Cabrakan, Sobek, you name it. But I'd rather have everyone in my role balance than be OP.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ShirentheSiren View Post
    She falls pretty hard if you can keep her locked. Her heal really isn't all that strong but her issue (like cern) is she has a massively overloaded kit compared to most of the other gods in the game. Her numbers actually look pretty fine its just her overloaded kit. What it looks like is theyre trying to kill the mobility meta with all these cripples and stuff maybe that's just me. Osiris did just get gutted after all.
    Everyone falls pretty hard if you can keep them locked and I agree, she has overloaded kit. So why not compensate it with a weakness?