Thread: Chiron

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Chiron

Does anyone else feel like Chiron has been under performing lately? Like, when will he actually be useful again? As far as I know, his best abilities are truly useful when he's in range of absolute death.

Senior Member Chosen JustRun175's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Honestly I think chiron is good, its just a matter of how a player plays him. He's no hou yi by any means but he can be like neith, more of a poke style hunter that just hits you with abilities. I remember a chiron in ranked destroying me because he hit everything and I got poked really fast then he'd just ult and I was dead. If his 1 slowed before it detonated he could be more noob friendly, if you're good with the 1 and hitting mot of the shots with the ult I think you could be successful with him.
    http://smite.guru/stats/xb/JustRun175/summary Old xbox account with most my smite time.
    http://smite.guru/profile/pc/JustRun175 Current pc account. Now I only play on Pc. Story short: xbox ppl think smite and shooters are the same and should be thought of the same way.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead KyoBF48's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    I loved the recent buff on his first ability. But he is "ok", for now.
    I think his passive should be stronger. (Not release Chiron stronger, but stronger)
    Zhong Kui's Health > Erlang Shen, Amaterasu, Ravana, Sobek, Sun Wukong, Cu Chulainn, Tyr, Nike and Odin's Health
    Cernunnos and Ullr's Health > Tyr, Nike and Odin's Health

WTF Hirez
    These stats doesn't make any sense!
    Ullr and Cernunnos are Warriors? Zhong is a Guardian?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KyoBF48 View Post
    I loved the recent buff on his first ability. But he is "ok", for now.
    I think his passive should be stronger. (Not release Chiron stronger, but stronger)
    I think that would be ok as long as the buff was smallish so it made itself more equal to cupid heal, like maybe 10-15% scaling on the heals over their entire duration. In a long fight they could actually make a decent teamfight impact.
    http://smite.guru/stats/xb/JustRun175/summary Old xbox account with most my smite time.
    http://smite.guru/profile/pc/JustRun175 Current pc account. Now I only play on Pc. Story short: xbox ppl think smite and shooters are the same and should be thought of the same way.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 858
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    If we're talking practical buffs here, his 2 needs tp have higher damage but reduced range. Somewhere say, 240 + 80% and 90 range.

The heal just needs a +5% scaling every tick healed and it'll be better.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I can only disagree. I love chiron but god forbid for his 2 to get stronger, what i love about his kit most is you have to be confident with your playstyle, poking enemy at the right time setting up a final shot for your 2 is usually key to scoring kills, if that was changed and his 2 would do immense amounts of damage the fun might be gone.

What i would prefer is to give chiron a buff to his passive, some buff that make him better at doing those poke plays.

But i can agree on one thing, chiron's penetration on his 2 is bad.

Achievements:
    Giving a range to his 2 would be awkward. What you ult someone far far away and they're still running from you and what you can't use your 2 when you would be able to.

Honestly If Hi rez focused on buffing what makes him stand out from other adc's(he's team utility) other than trying to buff his boxing potential in lane. If his 1 gave cc immunity instead of just a cleanse and his heal scaled I bet you he would be a pick to consider for your ranked games. Also his autos reduce protections by 3%. why not a flat value that's more impactful or a higher %age.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 858
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    240 + 80% isn't exactly immense damage, it only becomes noticeable once you're fully online. Though indeed, that would be not the best since his ultimate also marks people. 90 range isn't exactly that bad, your ultimate can only go so far (120-140 I believe) and the mark only lasts 3s.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRun175 View Post
    Giving a range to his 2 would be awkward. What you ult someone far far away and they're still running from you and what you can't use your 2 when you would be able to.

Honestly If Hi rez focused on buffing what makes him stand out from other adc's(he's team utility) other than trying to buff his boxing potential in lane. If his 1 gave cc immunity instead of just a cleanse and his heal scaled I bet you he would be a pick to consider for your ranked games. Also his autos reduce protections by 3%. why not a flat value that's more impactful or a higher %age.
    This indeed.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Licton's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Chiron is perfect made hunter in fact my favorite,he has aoe damage he has unblocked shot (only blocked if you are using aegis or shielded),he has a great escape same ability to catch someone if target is running away and really great ultimate which can revive you nad shoots through walls what more could you want from hunter!