Thread: Is joust placements broken?

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384

Is joust placements broken?

so i just finished my joust placements. i went 6/4 and was placed in bronze 2 how ever my clan mate also just finished his joust placements and got the exact same score i did 6/4 and he was placed in gold 5 and you might say this is because of solo mmr but i have a solo mmr of 1600 while he has a solo mmr of 1700 so i was expecting atleast silver 3,2 or 1 but no bronze 2 and only a 100 solo mmr difference? doesn't make sense to me can someone please explain if placements are broken

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    And just as a note 1600 solo mmr is (normally) that of a gold 5 player

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    It's based off of the elo, of the team's you've faced. You most likely lost to all Bronze teams, and then most of your wins were probably as well. It's luck of the draw. I went 7-3 in my placement, and placed Gold 2. Most of the teams I faced were full clans, had gold+ borders for the God's they picked. It's stupid, I wish they could just find a way that you can/will only face the same ranking as you. Today in Gold 2, I faced a Diamond 2 team. Makes absolutely no fucking sense. Just keep trucking brother.