Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Reported for not "trying"

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 607
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Regardless, if you stop playing, that's reportable. It doesn't matter why you stop playing. You may see it as a waste of time, but taking the time to re-queue, pick characters, load in, etc, also takes time. If you want to quit a match you see as futile, that's your business, just be willing to accept the consequences.
    PS4 Player
    Favorites: Kumba, Xing Tian, Bastet, Medusa, Skadi, Anubis, Chang'e

I am not a robot. I selected ALL the images with a storefront and ONLY the images with a storefront.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 693
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitniss View Post
    There's a surrender option for a reason. Leavers are probably the main reason tbh. Just because your team is too stupid to take advantage of that option, doesn't mean that you should have to suffer the consequences, such as either a 30min penalty for leaving or just dying for the rest of the game, being unable to defend the portal or accomplish anything, and wasting your effort. There's nothing morally wrong with what OP did lmao.
    Personally I don't see what he did as despicable or anything, I get why he did it and all. It is still irrelevant on whether a person can report him or not for that. If his team mates want to report him for leaving them they have the right to do so. It is that simple. He isn't going to be banned over it, honestly he is likely to have no negative effect from it whatsoever.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 779
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Crotchfruit View Post
    You read far too much into this. You are posting just to see your own words. LOL!

There isn't anything moral about this. It is just an opinion based on logic. We could not win, so why punish someone when they are not the reason for the game being ruined? The answer is they were made the game was ruined but did not want to direct their anger towards their clan mates, so they directed to the solo guy. Clans do this all the time. It's a pack mentality.
    Why does anyone post to begin with? To state their own opinion.

I'm simply telling you the reality of your situation that you're not ready to accept. It's completely moral, you're willing to make a wrong because you were wronged, you can't have the moral high ground when you yourself are a sinner, it speaks about you and the choices you would make in real life, not to mention already being a hypocrite by fault and intellectually dishonest by choice. If you need me to spell it out for anymore than this then you're really too far gone.

And yes dick sucking mentality is a common things among parties and friends, especially in Smite it seems but that's not the point.

Junior Member Cupidhead Crotchfruit's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkkrool View Post
    Just think the opposite way.

You didn't mind anything because there were two leavers. But...what if you had tried, gain times, and there would have been 3 or even 4(why not 5?)leavers in the opponent team?

It happens. I started a Conquest once, it was 4v5, it ended 2v1. Well, the servers shut down five minutes later, but that's not the problem here.

I have already seen many comebacks. In Arena, 100 points behind is nothing. 200 points behind is not a big deal(with no leaver/feeder though). Your allies did want to play til the end. You don't agree with them, maybe, but you threw the game and their hope.

They want to improve themselves, they want to try things, even if they lose. No matter you win or lose, you're stuck in the game for about 10 minutes. Why do you just "troll" for those 10 minutes and not trying something new or to overcome yourself?

You don't want? But what if you allies want and you prevent them to try?

Will you get banned for one game? I don't think so. If you do that often, that's another thing.

Are you sure you will have more fun ruining the efforts of your mates than that trying even if it's desesperate? If so, you're the type of guys I don't want in my games who tell it's over since start(I won 12 hours ago because an ennemy afk at the first second...we barely won 5v4, it was a league)and I will report you for sure, no matter it's a serious game or not.
    We can deal in "what if's" but that isn't what happened. You are trying to introduce things that didn't happen. The match had two people that left (for whatever reason), we were down 100 points and getting farmed. I gave up at that point. The two that kept going out and dying were mad and reported me. That's it.

I didn't ruin any efforts. The two leavers did. They did not say to report them and I did not want to report them. It was just an arena game. This all isn't that big a deal but it did annoy me they got mad at me when the game was all but over.

Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    See? "your team is too stupid to surrend". You flame people without knowing anything. Do they want to train? Do they want to try? Are they reroll from good players in a lvl5 game who can still win 3v5? Are you too good to prefer trolling and ruining hope or your allies than trying and improving yourself?
    I didn't mind they want to keep going. I didn't but I didn't want the deserter's debuff.

what are you training for, how to die in a gang rape? The only "training" was the other team on those two that kept going out there. LOL

Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    Why does anyone post to begin with? To state their own opinion.

I'm simply telling you the reality of your situation that you're not ready to accept. It's completely moral, you're willing to make a wrong because you were wronged, you can't have the moral high ground when you yourself are a sinner, it speaks about you and the choices you would make in real life, not to mention already being a hypocrite by fault and intellectually dishonest by choice. If you need me to spell it out for anymore than this then you're really too far gone.

And yes dick sucking mentality is a common things among parties and friends, especially in Smite it seems but that's not the point.
    It's funny when people like you go off on rants and try to make a judgement on you as a person. You think far too much of your intellectual abilities. LOL! It is amazing how you turned this from a post about a game I had and made it a you vs. me thing. I bet you do that often. It's called attention whoring.

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 840
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered
    There were no calls to report them, only me. The two that left were in the same clan with one of the three left in the same clan. He was not going to report his mates.

Your logic doesn't make sense. The game is already ruined. Nothing the 3 of us could do would stop the game from a loss for our side. Just let them in so we can move on to a balanced game.
    You shouldn't follow their example in any case, but anyway if you don't usually show that behavior the report won't get anywhere. Also if you report those people as they do and write about how they are reporting you as well, your report will probably lead to something because there are many clan out there which are abusive since they think they can get away with it but that's not so. It doesn't matter if you get quadra-reported if it's just that time, but if they are usually reported for being an abusive party and abuse the report system they are the ones who will get eventually banned. Have that in mind.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 779
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Veteran
    It's funny when people like you go off on rants and try to make a judgement on you as a person. You think far too much of your intellectual abilities. LOL! It is amazing how you turned this from a post about a game I had and made it a you vs. me thing. I bet you do that often. It's called attention whoring.
    Well it's not really a judgement when I'm just explaining the situation to you.

I don't think I'm the most intelligent person in the room, just smart enough to know it's not hard to figure out human nature, common sense, and the fact the world isn't black and white. If that's too smart for you then you're just not intelligent enough.

It's not about me, it's about you, that's why you made the first post to begin with, because you were scared of being reported, scared of the consequences of your actions.

I don't think you know what "attention whoring" means. But if we want to get into personal insults and just to humor you, making a thread about the situation instead of moving on is definitely higher on the list of your so called "attention whoring".

And you still haven't denied anything I've said, that's why Hillary lost.
    Last edited by Zaveana; 07-17-2017 at 06:06 PM.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 678
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    See? "your team is too stupid to surrend". You flame people without knowing anything. Do they want to train? Do they want to try? Are they reroll from good players in a lvl5 game who can still win 3v5? Are you too good to prefer trolling and ruining hope or your allies than trying and improving yourself?
    If you don't surrender when it's 3v5 and as he specifically stated, they were getting their asses kicked, then I don't care what your situation is, you're making a stupid decision. My fiance does this sometimes and I tell him it's stupid. You're not improving yourself by running out and dying rofl you keep thinking that though.

Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    BS. I've won 3v5's plenty of times. It comes down to patience. Remember, they have fewer targets. You just gotta bluff them.
    Yes. And so have I. But if you take the time and patience to read some things, OP said they were already getting their asses kicked. You only win 3v5 if the other team was way inferior to yours in the first place.

Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    Well it's not really a judgement when I'm just explaining the situation to you.

I don't think I'm the most intelligent person in the room, just smart enough to know it's not hard to figure out human nature, common sense, and the fact the world isn't black and white. If that's too smart for you then you're just not intelligent enough.

It's not about me, it's about you, that's why you made the first post to begin with, because you were scared of being reported, scared of the consequences of your actions.

I don't think you know what "attention whoring" means. But if we want to get into personal insults and just to humor you, making a thread about the situation instead of moving on is definitely higher on the list of your so called "attention whoring".

And you still haven't denied anything I've said, that's why Hillary lost.
    Don't confuse my lack of addressing the main point of your posts with not denying the content of them.

You are trying too hard and you missed the point of my original post. LOL!

No insult was levelled against you. LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
    Last edited by Crotchfruit; 07-17-2017 at 09:27 PM.