Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: Reported for not "trying"

  1. #21
    Senior Member Chosen Zaveana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Destination unknown
    Posts
    1,650
    10
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 779
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack1402 View Post
    Of course you can. I'm always right. If you think different, your wrong. See? Easy.
    Your sentence is completely invalid simply because of spelling.

  2. #22
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Tree45PeecN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    79
    1
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePebble02 View Post
    Oh no my screwdriver better throw my car over a cliff. Oh darn I got a F on a test better drop out of school. Oh damn I tripped better saw my legs off. Just play the ******** game for piss sakes. Win lose who bloody cares.
    Ned Stark of Smite. It's a game but when 2 people leave it's impossible to win, I'd like to have fun with it. I care if I win or loose, isn't winning usually more fun? Most people like me don't care much about a loss either as long as it was a good match.

    You say have fun but compare surrendering or going afk to getting an F in school and dropping out. You can still graduate with an F but you can't win an Arena match 3v5.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    753
    4
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    2
    How longg has it been since you attend school my man one F usually takes a grade of 95 to 45 and you need about to perfect exams after that just to get to barely passing. Also not once did I say fun. I don't care what you want to do if you wanna quit the leave the game don't sit there and whine and surrender I rather lose a full match that f6 at 10 and waste 20 minutes of my damn time. To many times has this happened to many times have I just wanted to play the game but the moment the enemy so much as breathes on our tower oh look surrender. Just let me play the damn game.

  4. #24
    Junior Member Cupidhead Crotchfruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    13
    1
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    It's even more petty to make a post about it.

    Here's the deal, you can be a narcissistic cunt just like me and afk when you want to or when you think the game is over, because no one has a right to your time unless you deem it so. But you can't have your cake and eat it, you can't have the moral high ground when you've just committed the same act you condone, that's called being a hypocrite.

    The analogies everyone is making is to prove a moral point that you think you're somehow different from them, you're not, that's okay, just be ready for the consequences.
    You read far too much into this. You are posting just to see your own words. LOL!

    There isn't anything moral about this. It is just an opinion based on logic. We could not win, so why punish someone when they are not the reason for the game being ruined? The answer is they were made the game was ruined but did not want to direct their anger towards their clan mates, so they directed to the solo guy. Clans do this all the time. It's a pack mentality.
    Last edited by Crotchfruit; 07-17-2017 at 02:46 AM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Honoured
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    741
    4
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 693
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Crotchfruit View Post
    It does tell me they weren't reporting them because I said earlier it was their clan mate. They were not going to report them.
    I don't know man, I've reported clan mates before. I have played a bunch with the same person yet everyday they end up leaving at least 1 game, its a reoccurring thing with them so I report them for it. I don't see what the big deal is, everyone leaves a game at some point if you play long enough(whether willingly or because of a blackout in the neighborhood or other uncontrolled reason). People aren't going to get banned because they leave a game, that is just a fact. Maybe they had to rush someone to the hospital or they had a heart attack, life happens. It is when you show a repetitive trend to leave games that you start getting actual punishments(if players actually report people over it, which with how bad it is getting lately they really should)

  6. #26
    Member Worshipper Kingkkrool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kongo Jungle, or at Titan's base.
    Posts
    464
    7
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    4
    Just think the opposite way.

    You didn't mind anything because there were two leavers. But...what if you had tried, gain times, and there would have been 3 or even 4(why not 5?)leavers in the opponent team?

    It happens. I started a Conquest once, it was 4v5, it ended 2v1. Well, the servers shut down five minutes later, but that's not the problem here.

    I have already seen many comebacks. In Arena, 100 points behind is nothing. 200 points behind is not a big deal(with no leaver/feeder though). Your allies did want to play til the end. You don't agree with them, maybe, but you threw the game and their hope.

    They want to improve themselves, they want to try things, even if they lose. No matter you win or lose, you're stuck in the game for about 10 minutes. Why do you just "troll" for those 10 minutes and not trying something new or to overcome yourself?

    You don't want? But what if you allies want and you prevent them to try?

    Will you get banned for one game? I don't think so. If you do that often, that's another thing.

    Are you sure you will have more fun ruining the efforts of your mates than that trying even if it's desesperate? If so, you're the type of guys I don't want in my games who tell it's over since start(I won 12 hours ago because an ennemy afk at the first second...we barely won 5v4, it was a league)and I will report you for sure, no matter it's a serious game or not.
    D.K. aka Kingkkrool
    Official French Streamer
    Smite France Translator
    French Fair Player

  7. #27
    Member Worshipper Caitniss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    377
    3
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 678
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    There's a surrender option for a reason. Leavers are probably the main reason tbh. Just because your team is too stupid to take advantage of that option, doesn't mean that you should have to suffer the consequences, such as either a 30min penalty for leaving or just dying for the rest of the game, being unable to defend the portal or accomplish anything, and wasting your effort. There's nothing morally wrong with what OP did lmao.

  8. #28
    Member Worshipper Kingkkrool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kongo Jungle, or at Titan's base.
    Posts
    464
    7
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    4
    See? "your team is too stupid to surrend". You flame people without knowing anything. Do they want to train? Do they want to try? Are they reroll from good players in a lvl5 game who can still win 3v5? Are you too good to prefer trolling and ruining hope or your allies than trying and improving yourself?
    D.K. aka Kingkkrool
    Official French Streamer
    Smite France Translator
    French Fair Player

  9. #29
    Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    9,933
    32
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 1,223
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Rep Power
    50
    Wait, so...you got reported because you went AFK because someone else went AFK? Sounds like going AFK to me.
    Last edited by SeventhArchon; 07-17-2017 at 08:06 AM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

    ~I only play Jungle Practice, so note that my opinions are colored by that fact~
    "I am a primordial being: eternal, infinite, and still not nerfed enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCallidus
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!

  10. #30
    Senior Member Honoured ArsenalIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dank Landia
    Posts
    925
    6
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree45PeecN1 View Post
    I can't believe there's so many people saying keep trying. I'm with you OP, you can't win 3v5. Try for surrender if that don't work take a smoke break.
    BS. I've won 3v5's plenty of times. It comes down to patience. Remember, they have fewer targets. You just gotta bluff them.
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

    List of Favorite Gods

    Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Skadi - Sol - Ymir - Cernunnos - Bacchus - Sun Wukong

    No Bow For Apollo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •