Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Reported for not "trying"

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    If they refused to surrender you could have still tried.... If you choose not to then again you are choosing to put them into a 2v5 and essentially leaving the game. As for the other 2 who left, whether they were calling to report them or not tells you nothing about whether they were actually reported and you yourself could have reported them for leaving if you chose to.

Junior Member Senior Minion Tree45PeecN1's Avatar
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Your quote doesn't make sense. Every post I see of yours is negative and non constructive, i don't understand why you still play and post on this forum. You just have nothing better to do?

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    You were trapped in a losing fight but you also did what some people do when they want out and don't want to play anymore. Not attacking the enemy so it can be over faster would be consider intentional feeding. But it was just one match so you probably won't get banned over it unless it happens frequently.
    Last edited by ShinigamiXzero; 07-16-2017 at 09:09 PM.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Not trying is one thing, running in circles to prevent getting kicked is a Whole other thing.

Screwing around in smite is fine by me, outside of conquest/Ranked (given most people on your team are screwing around too)
    Last edited by Jihadned; 07-16-2017 at 09:42 PM.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    What a toxic fucking mentality. The game was over. Completely. There is no coming back from a 100 point deficit with a 3v5.
    Op tried surrendering, his teammates wouldn't. They are the ones who are now putting the op in a bad situation and you're saying that the op is the one who is "guilty."
    Disgusting.
    The op made his desires known by attempting to f6 and his teammates denied it for no (realistic) reason other than to prolong a game that cannot be won.

Member Worshipper LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Oh no my screwdriver better throw my car over a cliff. Oh darn I got a F on a test better drop out of school. Oh damn I tripped better saw my legs off. Just play the ******** game for piss sakes. Win lose who bloody cares.

Junior Member Minion Crotchfruit's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    It doesn't matter if it is a 2v5, we could not win. Why is that so hard to understand? Every time they ran out, they got smashed in seconds. It was pointless. You are telling me it would have been better for me to run out and die over and over just because it looks better? LOL! Nothing I did negatively affected the game. it was already over.

It does tell me they weren't reporting them because I said earlier it was their clan mate. They were not going to report them.

Junior Member Minion Crotchfruit's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    If it win or lose and my actions did not affect the game, why should I run out and get killed over and over? Your analogies are nonsensical.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Crotchfruit View Post
    I was in an arena game, where two people dc''d near the start. I fought for a bit but we were almost 100 points down so I started running around in circles, so the match could get over sooner. This lead to the other two people my team going nuts over me doing thing. I said the game was over, you are just slowing down the ending and you are getting farmed. They got even more mad, names were called and they reported me.

After the match, some on the other team said they would report me for not "trying". There was nothing to try. It was a ruined match, just move on and stop crying about it. Also, the two that dc'd were never reported. They were the direct cause of the match being ruined. No one knows if they lost connection or just left but they did, so to punish someone who is left in a ruined game is pretty petty.
    It's even more petty to make a post about it.

Here's the deal, you can be a narcissistic cunt just like me and afk when you want to or when you think the game is over, because no one has a right to your time unless you deem it so. But you can't have your cake and eat it, you can't have the moral high ground when you've just committed the same act you condone, that's called being a hypocrite.

The analogies everyone is making is to prove a moral point that you think you're somehow different from them, you're not, that's okay, just be ready for the consequences.
    There is no cure for sheep only enlightenment.

As a shepherd dog the only thing you can do is herd the sheep and hope they go to the shepherd.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Of course you can. I'm always right. If you think different, your wrong. See? Easy.