Thread: question with trans and Cu Chulain

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran

question with trans and Cu Chulain

How does transendance's passive work on Cu Chulain, does he get the power from mana or is it turned to power from health?
    My ign is Airth and I am in a free to join clan called LuxofWar, feel free to join if ya want.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    He gets both, Cu Chulain has 100 base mana and doesn't get any from leveling though so he won't be getting 100+ power from transcendence like another god would. You can check how much mana he has currently in the statistics window when you open the shop. Since he doesn't use manager for abilities his passing e gives him bonus health based on how much mana he has, transcendence will give a total of 1050 mana at max stacks. So if you only have it for mana at max stacks that is 1150 giving about 35 power from its passive. Include its base 35 power and it gives about 70 power at max stacks and around 173 health

Senior Member Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    It does not give him power, since the conversion is based on mana and Cu has no mana. It's literally useless.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    That isn't true, he does have mana he just doesn't USE mana. Why do you think at the beginning of the game you start with 15 health from his passive? It is because 15% of his base 100 mana is 15. Again, how much mana he has is shown when you open the shop in statistics. Like I had said, transcendence as your only mana item will give 70 power at max stacks. This doesn't change the fact that it isn't a very good item for him though, transcendence main use is allowing to use abilities more freely(irrelevant here) and high power(also irrelevant here).

However I may have interpreted your comment incorrectly, as his own base mana is quite low(measely 100 instead of the common 900+ on warriors) which is what drastically reduces the raw power you get from the item. 70 power isn't really that bad and it does go over 100 if you really focus on mana there just isn't much benefit to doing so.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    allright thanks
    My ign is Airth and I am in a free to join clan called LuxofWar, feel free to join if ya want.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,724
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Transcendence is just about the worst thing you can build on him, the health gain is minimal and it gives him far less power than any other god because it assumes he has 100 base mana.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

~I only play Jungle Practice, so note that my opinions are colored by that fact~
    "I am a primordial being: eternal, infinite, and still not nerfed enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCallidus
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    yes I lol everytime I see someone get it on him, they didn't get how the passive works.

Shifters is much better for example.
    Rocking the boat