Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lamentation Potion

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered

Lamentation Potion

Just a thought..

Should we have a potion that allows the player to get a very powerful buff upon use, but if he dies while using he will get an increased respawn time +25%?

Say its a potion that lasts 15 seconds upon use.
    You can only use one per game, at level 20.

It gives you a haste buff, movement buff, strength buff.

+50% attack speed
    +25% 50% move speed
    +25% damage.

The idea behind this is to allow games to wrap up quickly if delayed eternally, its already really difficult to end the game, perhaps this could be a potion designed differently for each game mode. And there would be limited use for it, could be adjusted.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    No thanks, I'd rather not have a 1 time use dramatic buff consumable. I'm fine with games being 60mins+ long and would rather not have an enemy team with a stash of gold saved up just all pop a consumable to rush Titan and/or fire giant then titan. Fire giant already exists to help those situations thank you. Honestly I don't understand why people want games to be so short. I've had games finished in under 10 minutes, and not because someone surrendered. Look at new chronos passive, he wont get full benefit until 50 minutes in. And people want games to be over in under 20.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    how about a potion that reduces your death timer by like 15 %

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    No thanks, I'd rather not have a 1 time use dramatic buff consumable. I'm fine with games being 60mins+ long and would rather not have an enemy team with a stash of gold saved up just all pop a consumable to rush Titan and/or fire giant then titan. Fire giant already exists to help those situations thank you. Honestly I don't understand why people want games to be so short. I've had games finished in under 10 minutes, and not because someone surrendered. Look at new chronos passive, he wont get full benefit until 50 minutes in. And people want games to be over in under 20.
    Lol, 50 min games are usually garbage games.

Quote Originally Posted by MAADUECE View Post
    Lol

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    I really don't think an item like that would go over well, at all, honestly.

Especially since gambling whether you can make it to a team fight or not is never a good idea.
    Art is merely an extension of our imagination. A true artist imagines more than they draw, write, or even play; art may cause a revolution, but imagination causes the uproar.

~Gray

Sometimes I think God gave some people too many Lemons, as their just becoming way too pissy.

Hundun, the Faceless Beast God Concept

Senior Member Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 707
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    No. We had rituals specifically made to defeat prolonged games, and look how well that went; everyone overused combat blink ritual and boom, they were outright removed instead of being appropriately adjusted to only hamper prolonged games.

Quote Originally Posted by MAADUECE View Post
    inb4 old bastet passive makes a comeback
    I'm pretty much playing whoever I feel confident in these days.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 2,570
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    25% respawn time increase doesn't really do very much in this case. It'd be like 15 seconds extra, while the rest of the team keeps normal respawn times. 50% movement/attack speed on that potion would break it.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

~I only play Jungle Practice, so note that my opinions are colored by that fact~
    "I am a primordial being: eternal, infinite, and still not nerfed enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCallidus
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 793
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfunplax View Post
    Lol, 50 min games are usually garbage games.

Lol
    50 minute games are good games, not garbage games.

That means the teams are equally scaled and it just depends how well the team fights can happen in the endgame.

If you dont know anything about Conquest, just dont make suggestions for it.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Nobody would use that potion and most of the times the longest games are the best because they are the most competitive, unlike those 10 minute matches where the enemy team have a troll, unless you think that wins are the most important thing, ignoring the quality of the match itself.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 793
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GogetaAR View Post
    Nobody would use that potion and most of the times the longest games are the best because they are the most competitive, unlike those 10 minute matches where the enemy team have a troll, unless you think that wins are the most important thing, ignoring the quality of the match itself.
    naw dude the best matches are when I go 70:0 within the first 10 minutes and the whole enemy team leaves.

Its so fun I cry myself to sleep becuase im just on a smurf out of the tutorial.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.