Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Wow... Guardians are Uber fun

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    How about we show some pity for hunturds instead? Poor bastards build the same Items every game because everyone expects them to be brittle glass cannons that crit you for 4-digit numbers. Those are the real victims in this game, listen to me!
    They build the same items every game? That's boring... Like no versatility lol

New Member Cupidhead Kuzenbo 19's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyum View Post
    They build the same items every game? That's boring... Like no versatility lol
    Also their too prideful to buy a single defense item.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,211
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzenbo 19 View Post
    Except in duel. I don't know what it is about duel that makes hunter players suddenly grow a brain and get some common sense out of nowhere.

Some Hunters actually can build quite interesting things aside from just pure basic attack damage.

Neith, Skadi and AMC are very interesting if build for maximum damage/penetration given how their kits work. Xbalanque used to be cool like that as well, his 2 used to have ridiculous scaling. Not sure about his numbers at this point though.

I always wanted to try out full CDR Ullr. In theory, you should be able to keep spamming abilities all the time, but I sadly just suck playing him.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    I always buy Shifters Shield as Apollo, Artemis, and Neith.. does that count? :/

I also add ONE defense item as a 5th/6th slot not accounting shifters shield. Sometimes its Bulwark Of Hope, Sometimes its Breastplate Of Valor.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Except in duel. I don't know what it is about duel that makes hunter players suddenly grow a brain and get some common sense out of nowhere.

Some Hunters actually can build quite interesting things aside from just pure basic attack damage.

Neith, Skadi and AMC are very interesting if build for maximum damage/penetration given how their kits work. Xbalanque used to be cool like that as well, his 2 used to have ridiculous scaling. Not sure about his numbers at this point though.

I always wanted to try out full CDR Ullr. In theory, you should be able to keep spamming abilities all the time, but I sadly just suck playing him.
    Full CDR Ullr is honestly really good. I'm surprised more people don't use it.
    Art is merely an extension of our imagination. A true artist imagines more than they draw, write, or even play; art may cause a revolution, but imagination causes the uproar.

~Gray

Sometimes I think God gave some people too many Lemons, as their just becoming way too pissy.

Hundun, the Faceless Beast God Concept

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    They are not too prideful, unless its a dmg increasing Def item it sucks ass to have defense as Hunter
    why should you buy defense when your main job is being the dmg cannon. Might aswell now build full def mid lul
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,310
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class

I diamonded Ullr and still don't feel being close to realize his full potential as I feel with any other of the 21 diamonds I have.

I first tried to be super bold full ability screw basics, but the fact is that he is still a hunter. Yes, you can 100-0 any squishy sucker with abilities alone, but what you do about tanks?

That's why now I throw crit items at the end of my build, adding even more burst and improving his DPS dramatically. You don't gain much by adding a fourth penetration item.
    Learn Smite with though love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,310
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaycrol View Post
    They are not too prideful, unless its a dmg increasing Def item it sucks ass to have defense as Hunter
    why should you buy defense when your main job is being the dmg cannon. Might aswell now build full def mid lul
    Hunters passed this whole season buying a zero power item and, even without Fatalis, there were always Asi builds. Okay, those have attack speed and some flat pen, still I don't think it hurts that much buying an Urchin or such, so that you can throw your DPS for longer. You'll still vaporize squishies with a few shots and it goes well with low power, attack speed builds.

As with everything, it has to do with the rest of your team and the enemy team. If you're very well supported and not being focused, then yes, go for full glass cannon. If your support sucks, you may consider it just as, if you suck as an ADC, your support may decide to go for a more autonomous build.
    Learn Smite with though love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,211
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    I diamonded Ullr and still don't feel being close to realize his full potential as I feel with any other of the 21 diamonds I have.

I first tried to be super bold full ability screw basics, but the fact is that he is still a hunter. Yes, you can 100-0 any squishy sucker with abilities alone, but what you do about tanks?

That's why now I throw crit items at the end of my build, adding even more burst and improving his DPS dramatically. You don't gain much by adding a fourth penetration item.
    If you go full power pen, I would probably rather see O-Bow over a crit Item.

Since you are packing all that power and pen anyway, chances are that your basics will already hit for 300-500, depending on the god, so that ATK Speed will work wonders and so will the O-Bow proc in teamfights.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Achievements:
    Just bought Fafnir today..

Any help on builds/guide or any tips?