Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ao Kuang ULT

  1. #1
    New Member Minion Astorsil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4
    1
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Rep Power
    0

    Ao Kuang ULT

    I feel as though something must be done for Ao Kuangs ULT too easy to get out of. Any use of meditation gets rid of it, purification beads, any move that makes one glow gold and while all this is going down they have a full 1 - 2 seconds to react as well as he takes damage. I understand that it instantalizing kills and therefore must be restricted but could you guys at least make Ao Kuang maybe indestructible while stuck in place with sword in enemy? Or maybe reduce reaction time? Or make med useless? Just something
    Last edited by Astorsil; 07-14-2017 at 11:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Honoured
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    731
    3
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    First of all, how exactly are you wanting them to make med useless.... It executes if you are below the threshold range, med heals and if it is enough to push you out of that range you need to be damaged a bit first. If it isn't a large enough heal(like on someone with high max HP) they get executed regardless. What exactly are you wanting, for people in the threshold to have no healing apply to them as long as ao kuang is nearby?

    I agree that his execute has a lot of ways to block it, but that I'd only the execute portion. It still does damage regardless. Nothing is more satisfying than when an enemy uses their beads buy you do enough damage to kill them even without the execute, as rare as that is. If anything, they should simply make it so he doesn't get stuck in place for so long. No need to give him damage immunity or any other such nonsense, his payoff for actually executing someone is already quite high that his consequences for failing is a worthy trade off.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,979
    8
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Astorsil View Post
    I feel as though something must be done for Ao Kuangs ULT too easy to get out of. Any use of meditation gets rid of it, purification beads, any move that makes one glow gold and while all this is going down they have a full 1 - 2 seconds to react as well as he takes damage. I understand that it instantalizing kills and therefore must be restricted but could you guys at least make Ao Kuang maybe indestructible while stuck in place with sword in enemy? Or maybe reduce reaction time? Or make med useless? Just something
    so you wanna buff and ability, that deals damage, knockups, executes, heal for 30% of his fkn max hp, makes him utargetable, let him land a half map away and deal damage again upon landing? stop using drugs, ok? this ability is far too good to get ANY buffs.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!

  4. #4
    Banned Honoured ikilyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    631
    1
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    I honestly think its a pretty good ability as it is, but here's my idea if you fail to execute lower his cooldown on his invis, so he can at least get out of he plays smart.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,979
    8
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfunplax View Post
    I honestly think its a pretty good ability as it is, but here's my idea if you fail to execute lower his cooldown on his invis, so he can at least get out of he plays smart.
    omg... he is twoshoting ppl, have an invis and execute and you want to make him safe? how about no?
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Creation
    Posts
    1,100
    6
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    4
    The execute should activate quicker. Not sure what its timer is but it should not be longer then the 0.25sec they are introducing to ne zha ult.

  7. #7
    Banned Honoured ikilyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    631
    1
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    omg... he is twoshoting ppl, have an invis and execute and you want to make him safe? how about no?
    You misunderstand.
    I say reduce the cd on his invis the moment he fails his ultimate, but only slightly.
    So it wont be a nuisance but a smart ao can get away from a tough situation, that simple.

    I dont advise lowering any of his cooldowns otherwise, only give him a getaway card if he fails his ultimate considering how easy it is to counter it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,979
    8
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfunplax View Post
    You misunderstand.
    I say reduce the cd on his invis the moment he fails his ultimate, but only slightly.
    So it wont be a nuisance but a smart ao can get away from a tough situation, that simple.

    I dont advise lowering any of his cooldowns otherwise, only give him a getaway card if he fails his ultimate considering how easy it is to counter it.
    why not just give all the gods lower cd for thir escapes, if they miss thier ults then? what makes Ao worth that more than other gods? his ult is allready bloated as shit, one of most benifical ults in the game, that gives a ton of positive effects at once, why shouldn't it have downside? every ability have it.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •