Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is your favorite God pantheon in Smite ?

Senior Member Honoured lextragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter Full Profile! 1 year registered

Which is your favorite God pantheon in Smite ?

Ranking all of them based on personal preference

1. Mayan. I love the Mayan symbols and colorful jungle theme.
    2. Egyptian. Half human half animal Gods like Anubis, Ra, Thoth look marvelous. Shame Set hasn't been released yet.
    3. Norse. The Norse Gods offer a cool vibe and when I first saw Ymir my jaw dropped. He's probably the coolest playable character I experienced troughout my gaming career.
    4. Celtic. Little assortiment, but impressive designs. Cernunnos is visually my favorite from Celtic pantheon.
    5. Japanese. Susano reminds me of Samurai Jack.
    6. Greek. Similar to Roman. Love Poseidon's ult and Hades visuals.
    7. Roman. Similar to Greek. Love Sylvanus overall.
    8. Hindu. Very colorful. Love the Ganesha and Bakasura models
    9. Chinese. Put it last because Ne Zha and Erlang Shen models. Love Zhong Kui and his giant paintbrush.

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Norse and Greek

I know these characters (From Marvel and the Percy Jackson series) and I love their depictions in game

Also my favorite god is Ratatoskr and he is from Norse mythology.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Banned Demigod
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Bionicle best pantheon 2016

Senior Member Honoured ArsenalIV's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    1. Roman/Greek: they were my introduction into mythologies. I thought they were one in the same until I dug deeper as a teen. (Blame Disneys Hercules)
    2. Norse: Little known fact. I'm half Norwegian and half Japanese. Never been to Norway but I love the rustic culture.
    3. Egypt: My introduction to ancient cultures. Always loved the pyramids and always wanted to go looking for lost cities buried in time.
    4. Hindu: C'mon, how could you not like this pantheon of gods? I'll Kumbah all over you.
    5. Celtic: I really love the lore of the Celtic pantheon.
    6. Japanese: Though at number 6, as soon as they make more gods in the game, this pantheon will move up in the ranks.
    7. Chinese: I don't really know too much about these gods. I need to study them more.
    8. Mayan: Any pantheon that gives bees their own god knew Nicholas Cage would be born one day.
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

List of Favorite Gods

Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Skadi - Sol - Ymir - Cernunnos - Bacchus - Sun Wukong

No Bow For Apollo

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Chinese: the one filled with the highest amount of favourite gods, I enjoy almost every single one of them (I'm still unsure with Da ji, and I relatively suck with xing tian), Knew the Hou yi and Chang'e legend since I was a kid and I recognized them instantly when I saw them.
    Greek: the classic, when you speak of mythology the greek one is the one that comes in your mind first.
    Egyptian: the most famous and filled with mistery of all pantheon, it's also one of the most iconic of all times.
    Norse: another Classic, This pantheon was what introduced me to SMITE and has a special place for me, sad it couldn't rank higher.
    Celtic/mayan/japanese/hindu: I don't have much to say about thse pantheons, as I'm still relatively clueless about, Would rank Hindu bit higher because of gods I enjoy playing a lot.
    Roman: Can't give this pantheon the love it deserve due of beind filled with my most hated gods ingame.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

In Clash giving Apophis lots of snuggles because he's a good chaos snake
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 605
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    1. Egyptian: I've loved anything Ancient Egypt related since I was little and with that lovely aesthetic they have going on it's not too surprising.
    2. Celtic: I come from the UK so these guys are my own personal pantheon so to speak. Plus i'm a sucker for the whole nature theme they have going on so these guys are pretty cool in my opinion. Except for you Cu Chulainn.
    3. Norse: Only these guys can make doomsday sound epic with a giant sea serpent bursting from the ocean and fighting a god of thunder while a giant wolf engages in combat against some paranoid half blind guy.
    4. Mayan: Much like the Egyptians I just really love these guy's aesthetic. Plus, after being exposed to Kaio's god concepts for far too long I found out they have a a flipping scorpion god so they have that going for them.
    5. Greek: The main reason I like these guys so much is because they are chock full of monsters. Medusa and her 2 sisters, Echidna and Typhon, Scylla and Charybdis, etc.
    6. Japanese: I've always loved the whole Chinese and Japanese aesthetic so these guys get a good spot on the list.
    7. Chinese: Basically read the above. Plus both pantheons have flying noodles which is lovely.
    8. Roman: Personally i'm just not ultra crazy over these guys. Probably doesn't help they have stuff like Nox, Hercules and Merc and we all know how fun they are to go against.
    9. Hindu: Nothing against the pantheon per say, I just don't enjoy many of their gods aside from Ganesha and Kumbha due to me being a guardian main.
    Hey look buddy, I'm a support main, that means I feed my team kills.

Not kills just for our adc, as that would leave the rest of the team underfed

I help all my teammates.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 1,100
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    #1 Greek - Variety, with generally well done gods.
    #2 Norse - Some interesting gods all around and badass lore.
    #3 Egyptian - Classics and some pretty nice anthro design.
    #4 Chinese - Some of the coolest gods overall and fun to play kits, but it contains Ne Zha, so I can't put it higher.
    #5 Hindu - Ravana, mostly.
    #6 Mayan - Dress a bit too much alike, but otherwise it's cool.
    #7 Celtic - Little selection, but I like 2/3 so far (let's pretend the Morrigan was a bug in herself) so I expect this to rise.
    #8 Japanese - The god designs in this pantheon felt like hit and miss after Amaterasu, but I'm slowly starting to feel the hit or miss guy was blind...
    #9 Roman - Total joke of a pantheon. Takes interesting Greek gods and makes them a bad parody, minus Bellona.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

~I only play Jungle Practice, so note that my opinions are colored by that fact~
    "I am a primordial being: eternal, infinite, and still not nerfed enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCallidus
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    #9 Roman - Total joke of a pantheon. Takes interesting Greek gods and makes them a bad parody, minus Bellona.
    Who hurt you?

List of Favorite Gods

Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Skadi - Sol - Ymir - Cernunnos - Bacchus - Sun Wukong

No Bow For Apollo

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 1,100
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    Who hurt you?
    The god designers (insert a Discord emote).

Roman pantheon seems like the definition of missed potential, but probably the worst offender design wise is Cupid.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

~I only play Jungle Practice, so note that my opinions are colored by that fact~
    "I am a primordial being: eternal, infinite, and still not nerfed enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCallidus
    QUOTES ARE NO ARGUMENTS!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    The god designers (insert a Discord emote).

Roman pantheon seems like the definition of missed potential, but probably the worst offender design wise is Cupid.
    Honestly, if Cupid was removed from the game, I wouldn't care. Remove the damn bee skin. Its literal cancer.

List of Favorite Gods

No Bow For Apollo