Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Legit question

Senior Member Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by WILANDRIA View Post
    i wasnt actually sure until i looked. most mages use 60 mana not 30. i just threw it out as an example.

so blow 60 ands receive 18 back, that is not sustain.. be an aaa based, blow 120 mana be back to full in not time flat

and yet again vs is garbage
    I was aware your example was too low. I was pointing out why it was a bad example. You still get a 25% refund. Meanwhile, to make back 120 mana, a hunter has to hit 60 basic attacks. After blowing 120 mana, you're not going to get anywhere near that unless you just don't use abilities for a few waves. You really overestimate DT.

Junior Member Senior Minion WILANDRIA's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    it is still better than the return vs gives u.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    it is still better than the return vs gives u.
    It also takes a helluva lot longer in earlier levels; and the later the game goes, the less DT gives over VS because when both the mage and hunter one-shot the back archers, the mage has gotten the full usage of VS while the hunter will only regain more if there's 2 brute minions.

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I was aware your example was too low. I was pointing out why it was a bad example. You still get a 25% refund. Meanwhile, to make back 120 mana, a hunter has to hit 60 basic attacks. After blowing 120 mana, you're not going to get anywhere near that unless you just don't use abilities for a few waves. You really overestimate DT.
    Are they changing Death's Toll again? I though it gave 4 mana per hit, so 30 basics? The 2 mana is for AE attacks (to slow down Baellona and Osiris, basically).
    Remember The Manticore

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomToon View Post
    Are they changing Death's Toll again? I though it gave 4 mana per hit, so 30 basics? The 2 mana is for AE attacks (to slow down Baellona and Osiris, basically).
    Oh yeah, I got that mixed up. 30 AA's is still going to take a couple of minion waves to make back.

Junior Member Senior Minion WILANDRIA's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Oh yeah, I got that mixed up. 30 AA's is still going to take a couple of minion waves to make back.
    Fair enough. However the mage won't make back his Mana from vs. with negative returns EVER. WHERE the hunter will, regardless how many waves. Thanks for making my point once again vs is shit

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Fair enough. However the mage won't make back his Mana from vs. with negative returns EVER. WHERE the hunter will, regardless how many waves. Thanks for making my point once again vs is shit
    Negative returns--what are you going on about? Hit the wave, regain mana. It's that simple. I didn't make your point for you. Your point is just wrong. If DT is good, so is VS.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    If it was like how you want mages would never have to call back letting it just be a stalemate until the ADC snowballs and pushes mid with them.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Negative returns--what are you going on about? Hit the wave, regain mana. It's that simple. I didn't make your point for you. Your point is just wrong. If DT is good, so is VS.
    He means they must spend more mana to activate vs than it gives back, so no matter how many minion waves they push through they won't recover mana like someone with DT can.

Personally I think death's toll just shouldn't give mana as health is enough sustain, but the new vampire shroud is fine the way it is.