Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Legit question

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead WILANDRIA's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Legit question

why doesnt vampiric shroud have same passive as death toll? mages have to kill a minion and hunters just have to hit it.

hunters already have superior early clear compared to mages. why does hirez continually shit on mages. at least be faIr about it and let vs proc like dt.

maybe this should be changed.

THOUGHTS

edit...

just saw new vampiric changes. so no you have to use a cooldown abilty that uses more mana than is returned in order to get benefit of vs now. makes no sense. and hunters with early attack speed can just beat away at a minion and lose nothing
    Last edited by WILANDRIA; 07-14-2017 at 08:44 AM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 1,014
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Because hunters are AA-based. Mages generally aren't.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    that is understood. which means they dont burn alot of mana being aa based. where as mages do, therefore the new changes to vs are ridiculous, burn 30-40-50 mana to get back 3??

being aa based they should change death toll to make its passive receieved when the minion dies not upon hit.

youre comment made no sense. so if we follow your logic. being aa based and not burning any mana they deserve to constantly keep a full mana pool to use their abilities when they want?? where a mage uses shit tons of mana and dont get any return>>

both of these items are flawed
    Last edited by WILANDRIA; 07-14-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    that is the new vamp shround they said it's more for HP sustain then mana.
    Sands =mana
    vamp= hp
    soul stone= burst

plus 10 physical prot I can see this being picked up on guardians tooo tho Cuz that plus watchers would be retarded sustain and the phyical prot...

buy less hp pots more mana also ur gonna take alot less minion dmg at the begining and less poke from sins

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by WILANDRIA View Post
    that is understood. which means they dont burn alot of mana being aa based. where as mages do, therefore the new changes to vs are ridiculous, burn 30-40-50 mana to get back 3??

being aa based they should change death toll to make its passive receieved when the minion dies not upon hit.

youre comment made no sense. so if we follow your logic. being aa based and not burning any mana they deserve to constantly keep a full mana pool to use their abilities when they want?? where a mage uses shit tons of mana and dont get any return>>

both of these items are flawed
    Here is the new VS tooltip:

Damaging enemies with an Ability restores 6 Health and 3 Mana. Can only trigger once per target per Ability.
    Meaning that if you hit a full minion wave, you get 36 HP and 18 mana back. You also gain 10 physical prots, meaning you mitigate more from minion aggro. The difference is not so huge. If you're going to say stuff about an item, make sure you understand what it does.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Here is the new VS tooltip:

Meaning that if you hit a full minion wave, you get 36 HP and 18 mana back. You also gain 10 physical prots, meaning you mitigate more from minion aggro. The difference is not so huge. If you're going to say stuff about an item, make sure you understand what it does.

still burning a 30 mana skill at start and only receiving 18 back is ridiculous imo. if you are not out of place to start you rerally dont need the health regen. i mean you will at some point , but not the laning pahse.

i know full well what i was talking i was giving worst case scenario. still best case as stated above is still ridiculous.

so for example au puch needs to clear a wave with his 1 and 2....thats 130 mana...if he hits a full wave he gets back 36 mana?? ya i know exactly what i was talking about.

or be houyi for example, use ur aa to clear waves, never run out of mana...then have to use your 2 and 1 combo which is 110 mana, and be back to full mana in 20 -30 seconds from the death tool ridiculous passive. where the mage ap in this scenario has to return to base again to regen his mana pool. all this of course was not taking pots into account. its just raw data. the passive gives nothing back to a mage if he has to burn skills, you will always get a negative return.

vs is pointless and the passive is garbage

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    1. Ah Puch has high mana costs and is a poor example. Ra only needs his 1, and with his MP5 he will be at full by the time another wave arrives.

2. You don't 1+2 to clear with Ah Puch until a little later. His most efficient clear is 1, pick up corpse, 1, pick up corpse, repeat. Early, 1+3 will be more efficient and save the 2 for when you are dropping enough bodies (level 6) at which point it doesn't matter as much anyway. Ah Puch has bad early clear is what I am saying...
    Last edited by RandomToon; 07-14-2017 at 11:25 AM.
    Remember The Manticore

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by WILANDRIA View Post
    still burning a 30 mana skill at start and only receiving 18 back is ridiculous imo.
    That's more than a 50% refund for using the ability. That's not ridiculous, that's more than a 200% increase to how long you can stay in lane, assuming the only thing keeping you from backing is having enough mana.

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    picking up a corpse early game has a negative return as well..]

the fact of the matter is death toll passive is too strong. they need to flip passives on dt and vp then everything would be fine. or if not flip passives make vs passive uselful, instead of getting back negative return

ras 1 uses 60 mana to start with an 18 return if he hits a full wave... if a full wave is cleared by his 1 early game ( which it is not) he still needs to aa it down. even with minion help his mana will not be regen to where it was before he used his 1. if he has to heal and use his 1, thats 125 mana. if duringf the heal he perhaps hita full wave, thats once again 125 mana total used with a 36 return. there is no regen that back early phase before the next wave.

i say again vs is garbage

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    That's more than a 50% refund for using the ability. That's not ridiculous, that's more than a 200% increase to how long you can stay in lane, assuming the only thing keeping you from backing is having enough mana.

i wasnt actually sure until i looked. most mages use 60 mana not 30. i just threw it out as an example.

so blow 60 ands receive 18 back, that is not sustain.. be an aaa based, blow 120 mana be back to full in not time flat

and yet again vs is garbage
    Last edited by WILANDRIA; 07-14-2017 at 11:34 AM.