Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Killing the last magical ADC

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class

Killing the last magical ADC

HiRez decided that they should kill the last mage who was built like actual adc. The new retarded magical brother of fatalis is complete trash, pure and simple. The whole ring tree now is just... I'm trying to think of a word worse than trash... maybe dog shit? Or horse shit? Whatever shit you want. Instead they buff Chronos (yet again ) giving him extra power. They force mages to build all and only power. Right now there is no reliable magical AS item. They are all trash. The only item that can slightly be accepted is Demonic Grip... and it's still bad. Why did they reduce its AS? Sol and Chronos were already built like burst mages. Now Freya has to join the retarded train as well. With the exception that Sol and Chronos have actually burst abilities while Freya has only her ultimate. They also have some sort of AS steroids while Freya has none. Freya won't be played. And the stupid part is that if/when HiRez realize that Freya is close to D tier they will buff her actual damage which she has enough of. They won't think of giving her any AS of any form or maybe even fixing the braindead fatalis-ring.

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 756
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Veteran
    Well in terms of adc Sol has the best kit out of the three, innate scaling and a.speed even though she's not as effective it's due to her items being magical, either way fuck Freya. Oh and Chronos too.

Banned Demigod
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Freya can easily burst down a target in the 4 seconds allotted by Hastened Ring, and her AA's are extra wide and are harder to juke. She's hardly going to get destroyed by this.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 3,420
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Freya will still kill, but now she doesn't have unlimited chainsaw.

Either be smarter with your Pulse or adapt to a new/different build.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

New Member Cupidhead Starcrackerzzzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    I kinda think she will be shite now... not horrible but hardly as effective. But it's either that or she's way too insane even if she's not a top pick now.

Like you said learn to adapt ot be smarter with the pulse.

Still I'd imagine a buff will be coming to her or the new items soon. She is alost too risky without fatalis and too good with it. They should of changed her passive to something like 5 life steal per hit up to 3 stacks. At max stacks she gains x movement speed or fatalis effect for a couple seconds.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,158
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    I don't understand why people are so married to the idea of magical ADCs in the first place.

Leftclicking remains leftclicking, no matter whether the damage you deal is physical or magical, so you ain't getting much of a different gaming experience just from that aside from flavor and aesthetics.

With that being said, me, I dislike playing as Hunters, mostly because the class and its concept/mechanic in this game are still bland and stupid in my book, but also because I just suck playing as them.

Meanwhile, even though I was very reluctant to play as her while also never getting neither enjoyment nor resentment from playing against her, I ended up being quite fond of Sol lately. There are a lot of very different playstyles you can play with her, especially after the buffs she received a couple months back that can make her one of the most annoying goddesses to play against in this game.

So yeah. The point I wanted to make here is that you did not lose all that much with Fatalis being gone and magical ADCs, if you really are hell beant on playing with/as them, are still a thing.

On top of that, if Fatalis was ever the only reason as for why you considered something or someone to be viable, the problem is you.

That being said: Not going to miss that Item.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Senior Member Honoured ArsenalIV's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by EnemaGod View Post
    The whole ring tree now is just... I'm trying to think of a word worse than trash... maybe dog shit? Or horse shit? Whatever shit you want. They are all trash. The only item that can slightly be accepted is Demonic Grip... and it's still bad.
    Telkhines Ring is good tho.
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

List of Favorite Gods

Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Skadi - Sol - Ymir - Cernunnos - Bacchus - Sun Wukong

No Bow For Apollo

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,158
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    Telkhines Ring is good tho.
    Looked terrible to me to be honest.

How much power does it give fully stacked, 130? Meh.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    I don't understand why people are so married to the idea of magical ADCs in the first place.

Leftclicking remains leftclicking, no matter whether the damage you deal is physical or magical, so you ain't getting much of a different gaming experience just from that aside from flavor and aesthetics.

With that being said, me, I dislike playing as Hunters, mostly because the class and its concept/mechanic in this game are still bland and stupid in my book, but also because I just suck playing as them.

Meanwhile, even though I was very reluctant to play as her while also never getting neither enjoyment nor resentment from playing against her, I ended up being quite fond of Sol lately. There are a lot of very different playstyles you can play with her, especially after the buffs she received a couple months back that can make her one of the most annoying goddesses to play against in this game.

So yeah. The point I wanted to make here is that you did not lose all that much with Fatalis being gone and magical ADCs, if you really are hell beant on playing with/as them, are still a thing.

On top of that, if Fatalis was ever the only reason as for why you considered something or someone to be viable, the problem is you.

That being said: Not going to miss that Item.
    YOU SAY THEY ARE GONE.
    but they are not.

There is a new magical fatalis that fulfills the purpose of the previous one just fine, i used to play sol/freya/chronos without fatalis and they were really strong, they could not stick to you and burst you down efortlessly though because as long you had no fatalis you couldnt ignore other people around you, fatalis made them op.

Now its gone, finally.
    The new fatalis effect will still be very sufficent, tho i dont think it should be 30 sec cd, 15 is enough.
    30 means the very purpose of these gods is countered.
    Because their kit works like this:

basic basic, poke poke, boost, stick to enemy and nuke, then as boosts wear off try to get out. usually.
    fatalis every 30 sec for 4 sec will mean you can still do this, but now you cant use your basics? you have to nuke them right off the bat and then get out immediately, its kinda bad. has to be adjusted honestly.

Senior Member Honoured ArsenalIV's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    Looked terrible to me to be honest.

How much power does it give fully stacked, 130? Meh.
    I use it on Terra. Not sure how well it does on Sol and the rest. Its a needed push on my aggressive build.
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

List of Favorite Gods

Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Skadi - Sol - Ymir - Cernunnos - Bacchus - Sun Wukong

No Bow For Apollo