Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Morrigan ULT only unpredictable spell.. Hate it..

  1. #1
    New Member Minion Calendri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Netherlands, Den Bosch
    Posts
    7
    3
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    Morrigan ULT only unpredictable spell.. Hate it..

    Just my opinion, but i find morrigan ult way to unpredictable! In any way you can harnas yourself from ults from all other gods,, but she can just throw anything at you! I really don't like it.. Never play her because of it and also hate it when she is teamed with me or against me..
    Just don't think its a fare factor that she can use ALL ults in the game, even ult from your team! So whatever you choose, she can always take advantage of it.. That is not right. You shouldnt be punished for choosing poseidon or ares by getting it rubbed back in ur face by the other team..

    I just want to know how others feel about her ult. All other abilities im fine with btw .

  2. #2
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,988
    8
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 847
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    same, dude, same. as for me, i think this ability is most unrair ability in the game, just because Morrigan playes don't have to think, don't have to perform well to do the things, they literally can steal someone's stats and items. if there is no Morrigan in the game, if someone is fed, this is a problem for enemy team, but when she is in the game, this is also a problem for your team...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!

  3. #3
    Member Follower Saerireth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    159
    2
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    2 things you need to take into consideration:
    - Lasts <10 seconds (7 if I remember correctly)
    - Most of the time the cooldown will be +100 seconds, and this doesn't start until her xformation ends

    The fun part of morrigan is being able to have that element of mystery. If someone just goes the same god over and over again it ruins the fun of the ult.
    It's also unique, not to mention if ur being defeated by let's say a really annoying Xbal or something like that, she's your chance to make him have to face everything that he put into his build.

    I don't see why it's a big deal?
    Good morrigan players have to use her ult when the timing is right, and you have to be good at analyzing the situation and seeing what's going to be needed within the next 10 seconds.
    It's one of the hardest ults to use because of that, but one of the most rewarding.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,988
    8
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 847
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    I don't see why it's a big deal?
    then you have no eyes...

    the problem is a fact, that she can copy all stats, which means if someone is fed, she can tramsform into this god. also she can transform into earlygame gods early and late game gods late, which makes her strong during all the game, regardless her kit looks like she is lategame god. and late game she is "stealth He Bo" with this ult on top of that.

    it becomes a problem, when you have her in enemy team and one o her teammates gets fed, you automaticaly getting 2 fed enemies at once... but if that guy was good/lucky to get fed, Morrigan player didn't do anything for it, it makes her ult no-skill ability. also copying stats makes her ult completely braindead ability, you don't have to think about anything, you can just press single button and get all the goods without downside.

    also this ult breaks most common game sence: if you doing bad on some god, you gonna be behind, so you have a problems in a fight and also laning too. but with her ult you can be totaly thrash on the lane, but press 4 and kick some asses without any problems. this is not ok
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 07-13-2017 at 03:38 PM.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!

  5. #5
    Member Follower Saerireth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    159
    2
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    then you have no eyes...

    the problem is a fact, that she can copy all stats, which means if someone is fed, she can tramsform into this god. also she can transform into earlygame gods early and late game gods late, which makes her strong during all the game, regardless her kit looks like she is lategame god. and late game she is "stealth He Bo" with this ult on top of that.

    it becomes a problem, when you have her in enemy team and one o her teammates gets fed, you automaticaly getting 2 fed enemies at once... but if that guy was good/lucky to get fed, Morrigan player didn't do anything for it, it makes her ult no-skill ability. also copying stats makes her ult completely braindead ability, you don't have to think about anything, you can just press single button and get all the goods without downside.

    also this ult breaks most common game sence: if you doing bad on some god, you gonna be behind, so you have a problems in a fight and also laning too. but with her ult you can be totaly thrash on the lane, but press 4 and kick some asses without any problems. this is not ok
    I do because she's my 2nd or 3rd most played champ.
    Most kills I get out of ult. The only times I will get kills is when I morph into a guardian to set up a teamfight because our guardian was not nearby or his stuff was on CD.
    The same story will apply to many other morrigan players.

    If you can't deal with facing 2 gods for 7 seconds, that's on your team for feeding them in the first place. Us Morr players don't go into a match thinking "____ is going to get insanely fed and have high dmg etc, so I'm going to morph into them every time.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Senior Minion Pickles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Unicorn Land
    Posts
    39
    2
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    0
    Having used morrigan a lot, I can say that your ult is really risky to use if your opponents are paying attention. You only get 10 seconds to use your ult, and if you use it outside of the fight to avoid getting blown up while changing, then you waste valuable ult time. Another way to counter her ult is to follow her until her ult ends, where she stops herself and is vulnerable. And to agree with the above post, it's kinda your fault if your team feeds.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,988
    8
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 847
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    And to agree with the above post, it's kinda your fault if your team feeds.
    who said only enemy gods can be fed? if your teammate is fed she can transrom into him...

    the point about transform into fed god is about how her ult can give you undeserved advantage. you can be totaly trash all the match, but still can transform into someone who aren't trash... also, why should ppl suffer for picking some god if this bitch is in the match?
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Honoured
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    732
    3
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    1
    People don't suffer for picking a good god when they are up against her. If you are worried about dealing with yourself you can tweak your build to make it manageable. Focusing on sustained damage instead of instant burst for instance can help you and your team mates survive an ult from yourself if you are fed, while still letting you pulverize your opponents. If the enemy is fed then whatever you are doing to counter that fed enemy also counters her when she transforms into him. I really don't see the problem, its almost as if the complaint is merely about having to add in extra work to builds and counter builds. Besides, she may get the build of whoever she ults into but she doesn't get the same level advantages. If she is behinds and morphs into whoever is in the lead and ults, it isn't going to hit anywhere near as hard as the person actually fed.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,988
    8
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 847
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    People don't suffer for picking a good god when they are up against her. If you are worried about dealing with yourself you can tweak your build to make it manageable. Focusing on sustained damage instead of instant burst for instance can help you and your team mates survive an ult from yourself if you are fed, while still letting you pulverize your opponents. If the enemy is fed then whatever you are doing to counter that fed enemy also counters her when she transforms into him. I really don't see the problem, its almost as if the complaint is merely about having to add in extra work to builds and counter builds. Besides, she may get the build of whoever she ults into but she doesn't get the same level advantages. If she is behinds and morphs into whoever is in the lead and ults, it isn't going to hit anywhere near as hard as the person actually fed.
    and how you gonna focus some He Bo or Anubis on sustained damage? sustained damage Loki? Thanatos? Da Ji? are you drunk or something? there is a gods, who can be only bursty af or nearly trash depending on build.

    and btw, i don't talking about deal with myself, im talking abot my teammated deal with her when she transform into me...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!

  10. #10
    Junior Member Senior Minion Pickles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Unicorn Land
    Posts
    39
    2
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    0
    Sustained damage Thanatos is actually a pretty normal build. Another thing to remember is that morrigans ult doesn't copy the way they leveled their skills, so up until level 20 (around where morrigan begins to become terrifying anyways) you might not get the full benefit of every god you change into like Poseidon for example, where his whirlpool will usually only be rank 1 til later

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •