Thread: Complains about Smite

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 381

Complains about Smite

Ok, so i just want complain in this one about smite. This game has so many flaws.
    Matchmaking:
    - So i am a diamond player and some times i just want to have fun at a casual conquest game. So i queue for that gamemode, wait for 4+ minutes just to play with new players that haven't even reached lvl 30 or are just below gold.
    - So because obviously i can't have any fun at casual conquest i am left with 2 options: play ranked conquest or queue for an unbalanced gamemode. If i queue for ranked conquest then i have to deal with some really annoying facts. 1) i will have to play against/with all the meta gods making it a boring rutine. 2) Be at a really high risk that my team is going to lose the game because if i dont get matched with players above my skill lvl i will have to play with players that are at plat or even some times silver.
    - Also i have to deal with the tp system: the tp i gain or lose are calculated by this formula: 11tp base + tp for being underrated/overrated + tp for being favored/underdog. If i am underrated then i am going to get matched with players above my division ( making it harder for me to win ) or get matched with players below my elo making it likely for me to be at a favored matchup... therefore losing tp i should be gaining.
    - Also if someone is afk at the start of the game i can pause to wait for them to load. So if they saw up late (lets say a minute in the game) i am going to lose all lane presuure+ jun pressure for no reason and as we are in a snowball meta im more than likely going to lose the game withougth surrendering at 5min making me lose normal tp.
    - Forthermore if te afk doesnt so up before 5mins im going to still lose tp and elo.... WHEN IM PLAYING A 4v5!!!! thanks hirez.
    Report system:
    - So lets say i found a bug and i report it. Hirez is going to respond at my email about 2days after i sent the report saying thank you for the report and giving me a huge middle finger saying i should report the bug at this forum. WHEN THE LAST UPDATE AT THIS FORUM WAS A YEAR AGO! thanks hirez.... not mension that most of the bugs i have report never got fixed (most recent one i reported was the bug that u can still buy/ instantly use health and mana pots when your consumable spots are full)
    Gameplay
    - Smite has an insane amount of ping dependance... the best examples would be nezha ult that can still cc you even thought u have beads it. Also medusa ult being able to stun even thought you are looking away from medusa and those are just some of the examples of gameplay flaws i can think of.
    Balance issues
    - So hirez doesn't take balance issues seriously at all. They don't listen to what pros complain about, with the best example that comes to mid being iRaffer were he was complaing about the same thing and ponpon just went to reddit and explained why [U]hirez didnt take into account the things raffer and many other pros had suggested[U] Good staff.
    - Another good example is hebo... who has been one of the strongest gods in casual gamemodes with a tone of people complaing about his dmg. So what does hirez do? buffing his main damaging ability across all levels by giving it a 1sec less cooldown and also the ability to hebo to cast faster abilities and basic attacks (praise polynomicon) after using his 1.
    Anyway bored of typing...

Senior Member Honoured ArsenalIV's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Did you miss the Rant thread?
    To address two of your many complaints, they do take balancing serious, but did you notice how many gods there are? It would take quite a long time for them to break down every god so they balance a few at a time. He bo is a nuke mage. He does a shit ton of damage if you don't build your defenses. Then again, by mid to late game, you should be able to shit on him without an issue since no one builds defense on him.
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

List of Favorite Gods

Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Skadi - Sol - Ymir - Cernunnos - Bacchus - Sun Wukong

No Bow For Apollo

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Well they do take balance issues seriously but some times they buff/nerf gods and items that are in a good place in the meta while they dont buff/nerf gods that really need changes. Also, because you talked about hebo, he is a broken mage across all levels of play in all game modes. He is just not good at competitive play. That doesn't mean he needs buffs...

Senior Member Honoured ArsenalIV's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGAgamias View Post
    Well they do take balance issues seriously but some times they buff/nerf gods and items that are in a good place in the meta while they dont buff/nerf gods that really need changes. Also, because you talked about hebo, he is a broken mage across all levels of play in all game modes. He is just not good at competitive play. That doesn't mean he needs buffs...
    He Bo isn't getting any buffs that I know of. He Bo is a nuke mage or burst mage. He does a lot of damage very fast but he can't take a lot of damage. He's like Scylla. Strong as hell but physically weak. A well place Bludgeon from Bellona would almost one shot him.
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

List of Favorite Gods

Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Skadi - Sol - Ymir - Cernunnos - Bacchus - Sun Wukong

No Bow For Apollo

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Hebo deserves his damage on the account of having the range of a salad fork.