Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to know when youre going to lose

Junior Member Senior Minion WILANDRIA's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ronanthegreat View Post
    expedient means convenient and practical while possibly being improper. Basically the means of attaining an end that is questionable by its implementation. The duration you wait has fuck all to do with the terminology i used. Well done though for further cementing the cupid-head reputation.
    I dont see any convenience nor practicality with the server merge. If anything it is very inconvenient playing with people that dont speak english. It is also
    not practical if you cant communicate. Maybe you should change to a bobble headed cupid. Though you quote websters dictionary verbatim, your point was moot.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by WILANDRIA View Post
    not practical if you cant communicate.
    actually, its not practical only because of the pings. You don't need to communicate. Entire games have been played with 0 communication and end in a win - all you really need to do is work together against other players and objectives. If you "need" to communicate, especially beyond the basic vgs, then you're doing "team" wrong.

That isn't to say communication doesn't help, but it isn't required. You could simply know what it is you're supposed to be doing, and then be doing it. Call outs are really only useful when people know each other a little better than randoms in a game anyway.

Ping/distance/lag can cause ghosting targets, warping, and degrade the quality of the game and degrade the quality of players in the game. Placing people far away from each other into the same game causes ping/distance/lag issues.

Achievements:
    Oh but sir you do "need" to communicate, it is the essence of a team sport. Because "you" happen to not do it does not mean it isnt an integral part.

Forum Moderator Chosen Slaycrol's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 854
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Oh but sir you do "need" to communicate, it is the essence of a team sport. Because "you" happen to not do it does not mean it isnt an integral part.
    VGS exists, just pointing that out now. And VGS doesnt have the words "Bitch" or "Fucking faggot" in them, unlike the normal chat. Sometimes not talking typing is a blessing
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Achievements:
    Vgs does exist, you sir are correct. However vgs doesnt help if your team needs coaching or help. Communication as i said earlier is integral in every team sport. If vgs was all you needed then the esports players wouldnt be supplied with those pretty little headsets they get for free.

AND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN ISNT HIREZ TRYING TO GET IN-GAME COMMS FOR NEXT SEASON? PRETTY SURE THEY MENTIONED THAT. IF VGS IS THAT GOOD THEY WOULDNT BE WORKING ON THAT.N IF THAT HAPPENS AND THEY NO SPEAKIE ENGLISH THEN THE MERGER WILL BE EVEN WORSE OFF.

SORRY CAPS TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT
    Last edited by WILANDRIA; 07-07-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 306
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    I dont see any convenience nor practicality with the server merge. If anything it is very inconvenient playing with people that dont speak english. It is also
    not practical if you cant communicate. Maybe you should change to a bobble headed cupid. Though you quote websters dictionary verbatim, your point was moot.
    No I don't, because I'm not American. That you don't understand that expedient has nothing to do with a measurement of time speaks entirely of your own ignorance, not mine. That you also fail to see how the decision Hi-Rez took to lump queues together to ensure people in all regions can get into a game without having to wait for an extended period was expedient for them and no one else also highlights your own ignorance of the language and terminology you yourself were berating people for not using. Fly that cupid head flag with pride buddy, it suits you well.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ronanthegreat View Post
    no i don't, because i'm not american. That you don't understand that expedient has nothing to do with a measurement of time speaks entirely of your own ignorance, not mine. That you also fail to see how the decision hi-rez took to lump queues together to ensure people in all regions can get into a game without having to wait for an extended period was expedient for them and no one else also highlights your own ignorance of the language and terminology you yourself were berating people for not using. Fly that cupid head flag with pride buddy, it suits you well.

ya we've already figured that out. You tried to troll, got out trolled. Youre just being repetitive now. Trying to make a point which you have already established and to which i gave an explanation to the actual defenition. Once again change that avatar to a booble headed cupid. You are no match.

as far as berating. i stated pure fact. sa players dont speak, nor do they try to understand english. if youre going to play on an english server learn the fucking language, instead of jajajajajaj, ajajajajaj.

good conversation. i do expect you to bring up the same thing 3 times in a row now. seems thats all youre capapble of talking about.
    Last edited by WILANDRIA; 07-07-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Senior Member Honoured ArsenalIV's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    ya we've already figured that out. You tried to troll, got out trolled. Youre just being repetitive now. Trying to make a point which you have already established and to which i gave an explanation to the actual defeinition. Once again change that avatar to a booble headed cupid. You are no match
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

List of Favorite Gods

Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Skadi - Sol - Ymir - Cernunnos - Bacchus - Sun Wukong

No Bow For Apollo

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    When Ronan is subtly triggered by the first post.
    There is no cure for sheep only enlightenment.

As a shepherd dog the only thing you can do is herd the sheep and hope they go to the shepherd.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 306
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    When Ronan is subtly triggered by the first post.
    I tried to be nice, but the truth is I just don't speak ignoramus very well, so when some fool doesn't understand simple terminology yet attempts to pass it off as a victory, all I see is someone standing in the smouldering remains of their own house muttering "told you I could start a fire bwahaha who's laughing now?"

'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING