Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is skil even supposted to matter in smite?

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    That is where playing with a premade team comes into play. Even if they are all horribly clueless, as long as it is the same people you can help them learn and develop teamwork that fits your premade best.
    I dont have friends.
    How am i supposted to go premade?

Wait i know, the game is supposted to proivide me with a sense of community, allow me to get friends, and so on.

But it doesnt do that, its essentially a hookup system, where randoms are put together into the same game, whether they like it or not, then likely never see each other ever again.

God, smite is full of so many problems, soo many.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 779
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfunplax View Post
    I dont have friends.

Wait i know, the game is supposted to proivide me with a sense of community, allow me to get friends, and so on.

But it doesnt do that, its essentially a hookup system, where randoms are put together into the same game, whether they like it or not, then likely never see each other ever again.

How to make friends in smite, be good at smite, invite the people who you were qued against that were the carry in the MM, to a party after the game is over. Do this enough times and you'll have a made a network with your new found friends who have also used this method to beat the 50% MM system.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 693
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    If you don't want to do that, you can stick with duel. That is a mode that definitely takes skill as there is nothing to blame but yourself in that mode. (Except one game where I had to restart the application, but I was probably gonna lose that one regardless. Just made it extra hard with the wasted time)

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    I dont have friends.

That is literally every single game out there, Multiplayer wise.
    Art is merely an extension of our imagination. A true artist imagines more than they draw, write, or even play; art may cause a revolution, but imagination causes the uproar.

~Gray

Sometimes I think God gave some people too many Lemons, as their just becoming way too pissy.

Hundun, the Faceless Beast God Concept

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I dont know, i met quite a few nice guys in SMITE by now, all friendly and neat

Skill matters alot in SMITE, and even with a god like Zeus you see the clear difference between high level and low level player.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaycrol View Post
    I dont know, i met quite a few nice guys in SMITE by now, all friendly and neat

Skill matters alot in SMITE, and even with a god like Zeus you see the clear difference between high level and low level player.
    You are right, skill matters.
    As you are learning, but once you have learned it all, it doesnt.
    It becomes a linear routine. In the game i come from that is not the case, the more you know the more difficult the game gets and the more risky you have to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Graysmog View Post
    That is literally every single game out there, Multiplayer wise.
    Wrong, once again the game i come from isnt like that. Smite is just done plaing wrong. But i guess its possibly the issue of mobas, but couldnt tell i only played smite.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    You are right, skill matters.
    As you are learning, but once you have learned it all, it doesnt.
    It becomes a linear routine. In the game i come from that is not the case, the more you know the more difficult the game gets and the more risky you have to play.

Wrong, once again the game i come from isnt like that. Smite is just done plaing wrong. But i guess its possibly the issue of mobas, but couldnt tell i only played smite.
    Indeed, one of Smites problems is the multitude of people who think they know everything, yet make statements that routinely contradict this notion. Case in point you thinking accrued knowledge and skill are one and the same. They're not. They operate in tandem but are not the same. Encyclopaedic knowledge of items means jack shit if you have the reflexes of a cabbage or the coordination of a multi car pile up. Just like the ability to function in a team is hampered by egomania and berating of any mistake that gets made by said teammates.

Not to mention that learning from defeat being a thing. No, be much easier making a thread and attempting to dismiss all notions of perceived skill that don't conform to your own, as to do otherwise would go against the belief that you know everything and the reason you lost was ..... (insert arbitrary reason here)
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,047
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Why is this thread still open? OP is clearly either fucking with us or just unwilling to have a legitimate discussion.
    I like my women like Awilix likes her enemies: knocked up, and not taking my goddamn speed buff.

Please support my friend business plea and THANK

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Best part about discussions is they are pointless.
    You arent me you have no idea what i think like or do like yet you continously assume things. What a chore like i care to explain myself to you idiots.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    Best part about discussions is they are pointless.
    You arent me you have no idea what i think like or do like yet you continously assume things. What a chore like i care to explain myself to you idiots.
    Then by all means feel free to stop posting inane and contradictory statements and threads. Your logic is circular and your arguments are porous, and if you are unwilling to explain what you mean then just stop.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING