Thread: Regarding The Seasonal Ticket Bundles, Voting Rights, And FP Rates

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ViciousDead's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Regarding The Seasonal Ticket Bundles, Voting Rights, And FP Rates

As a player who has been around since closed beta, and purchased the god pack when it first came out, I've got to say this latest seasons cash grab has pissed me off. No where was it disclosed that after purchasing a seasonal bundle, once a new seasonal bundle came out, the rate at which you earn FP would drop back down and that you would no longer be able to vote.

QUOTE FROM THE GAME: "If you own a Seasonal SPL Bundle, you can increase the speed of leveling! You will earn twice the FP you normally would in matches. Also, you will be able to vote on SPL matches, earning FP for correct votes."

This may not be a big deal to people with plenty of time and cash to throw away, but between this and the chest money walls(must own 51 of the items to get the main exclusive in a chest because of rigged chances) which I gave into one time, you've lost my money. I'll still play the game, but damn, you literally scam your customers in both cases.

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    Actually "seasonal" says all. Do you expect that after purchasing all 3 tickets you would have your FP gain increased x2x2x2(x8) or x6 if only multiple the base gain? It's good and bad. Good because finally season ticket rewards are available to anyone. Bad because it's insane difference in points. I have around 25k now, while my friend hit 10k or so, I played a little more than him, but I played alot in total with him Scylla skin was worth these gems even if it would come as regular T4 skin, not sure about the Nemesis.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ViciousDead's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarksacrificex View Post
    Actually "seasonal" says all. Do you expect that after purchasing all 3 tickets you would have your FP gain increased x2x2x2(x8) or x6 if only multiple the base gain? It's good and bad. Good because finally season ticket rewards are available to anyone. Bad because it's insane difference in points. I have around 25k now, while my friend hit 10k or so, I played a little more than him, but I played alot in total with him Scylla skin was worth these gems even if it would come as regular T4 skin, not sure about the Nemesis.
    Actually, "if you own a seasonal bundle" does not specify that it has to be the summer, fall, spring, etc. bundle, just that you need one. I'm still pissed, and they're not getting anymore of my money unless corrected.