Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ne Zha's Ult

Senior Member Honoured RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 615
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Just deactivate beads when you get ulted and people would be more happy about it. Let it silence the target and we have no problem. Cause what sucks is hitting beads just wrong and still getting ulted and die. I mean you can take a death but it sucks to die and burn beads cause you miss timed it with 0.1 sec.
    Rocking the boat

Member Worshipper NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkNightblade View Post
    Ne Zha ult is a banish like someone here already said. I'll explain what happens with his ult and why Immunity doesn't always play nice with it.

For CC Immunity to be effective against it, you have to use Magi's, Stone of Gaia or preemptively use Purification Beads. If he hits you BEFORE you gain CC Immunity thru whatever means, you are already banished in his ult, considered airborne and it CANNOT be cleansed, you'll waste your beads. And its cause you're considered airborne that you cannot cleanse it like you would think so (since knockups cannot be cleansed by gaining immunity in the air). Its also why stuff will occasionally miss while aiming at Ne Zha and he's already hit someone.

This effect is somewhat mirrored at the end of his ult to an extent. When Ne Zha lands, if he hit you from a distance with his ult, he backfires to where he launched from (this is why it isn't always a reliable escape). While backfiring like this, he's still considered banished and cannot be hit by ground target abilities.
    I've already told that I've been ulted by Ne Zhas after popping beads for his 3.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    I've already told that I've been ulted by Ne Zhas after popping beads for his 3.
    And that is called lag

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    And that is called lag
    if it's lag, beads shouldn't go on cd. You get both ulted and beads wasted which is unfair.

Achievements:
    And that is called lag
    Yeah, mate, try to play Sherlock Holmes role again when my ping isn't always capped at 40.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Achievements:
    And that is called lag
    And for your info, this bug was already mentioned by Hirez theirselves patches ago and supposed to be fixed, but it's not.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarksacrificex View Post
    if it's lag, beads shouldn't go on cd. You get both ulted and beads wasted which is unfair.
    And that's exactly another point. If you have lag, your beads don't pop since you thought you were using them in time but you weren't, so that moment you thought you could beads you would be being already ulted instead and unable to use any relic, what you would be aware of later, so your comment makes no sense whatever the case.