Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ne Zha's Ult

Member Worshipper NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 516
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter

Ne Zha's Ult

One day it will be the day you use Beads against his ultimate and actually get the immunity. I can understand voice pack missing lines being postponed to fix but really, when are we fixing this problem Hirez?
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    just revert the ring toss damage and I'm happy. It hits way to hard now. Ne zha op
    Rocking the boat

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    just revert the ring toss damage and I'm happy. It hits way to hard now. Ne zha op
    Yeah that's hard but it's one of his resources and is intended to be so. The beads bug is not and has been there for a long time and still is. It's not a minor problem when it comes to play and I don't get why isn't fixed yet, since I'm pretty sure they are aware about it.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    Yeah that's hard but it's one of his resources and is intended to be so.
    do you mean after his stupid 3, that can crit for no logical reason and his aa, that can crit over 1.5k?

The beads bug is not and has been there for a long time and still is. It's not a minor problem when it comes to play and I don't get why isn't fixed yet, since I'm pretty sure they are aware about it.
    who said it's a bug? his ult based on throwing his target in the air, if he can't do this, he can't do rest of the ult. its same as Ao ult...

and his 1 should be nerfed for sure. the reason is simple: he is an assasin - melee class. if melee class have hard hitting ranged ability, this allready means something is wrong here...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by *name deleted after moderator request* View Post
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 532
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    if Ne Zha dashes and enemy is on a way but CC immune, Ne Zha passes through, if Ne Zha already hits, there seem to be some time to hit beads still, yet they doesn't work. So beads are wasted while dmg is done(happened to me few times). In my opinion beads shouldn't be a counter for this ult. They shouldn't be available to use. Ao ult is execute ult with soooo good escape(and still can do dmg when you land on another enemy). Ne Zha ult should work same as Kumba. You either predict and hit beads or fly high! Actually if Ne Zha use 3 on you and you hit beads, then Ne Zha will ult, he will pass through(unless bad timing,ping).

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarksacrificex View Post
    if Ne Zha dashes and enemy is on a way but CC immune, Ne Zha passes through, if Ne Zha already hits, there seem to be some time to hit beads still, yet they doesn't work. So beads are wasted while dmg is done(happened to me few times). In my opinion beads shouldn't be a counter for this ult. They shouldn't be available to use. Ao ult is execute ult with soooo good escape(and still can do dmg when you land on another enemy). Ne Zha ult should work same as Kumba. You either predict and hit beads or fly high! Actually if Ne Zha use 3 on you and you hit beads, then Ne Zha will ult, he will pass through(unless bad timing,ping).
    That is actually so, what it happens is Ne Zha's ult is far longer and slower so you have more time to react. Anyway, I can say it's a bug since this occurs even if what you are popping Beads for is her 3, what you can actually cleanse anytime and you frequently do because there is when the ult comes, but the ult sometimes ignores Beads even so.

In the other hand, as I say, Ne Zha's ult is a Banish just as Kumbha's case, and the differences are just the range and the speed. Have you never been just in front of Ne Zha, expecting her to ult but you pop Beads late and get into the air? If Ne Zha's ult was always that range, you would get ulted by him more than Kumbha.

I agree as anyone can that he is so risky to play, but these gods are a kind by their own and if his team watch his back he can easily oneshot a carry lategame and survive, and he is actually in a much better spot from Ao Kuang, I guess for the greater clear and possibility to oneshot while they are unable to pop that cursed Undoing.

I wouldn't be in disagree if they gave him some sort of escape as Ao if getting a target killed in his ult, but it would have to be changed in various regards since nowadays it is just killing when they fall down from the air, out of Banish.
    Last edited by NervousCrysis; 07-06-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    do you mean after his stupid 3, that can crit for no logical reason and his aa, that can crit over 1.5k?

who said it's a bug? his ult based on throwing his target in the air, if he can't do this, he can't do rest of the ult. its same as Ao ult...

and his 1 should be nerfed for sure. the reason is simple: he is an assasin - melee class. if melee class have hard hitting ranged ability, this allready means something is wrong here...
    Mate, popping Beads for Ne Zha's 3 and instantly after that get hit by his ult, going my Beads on CD is a bug in my world.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Mate, popping Beads for Ne Zha's 3 and instantly after that get hit by his ult, going my Beads on CD is a bug in my world.
    i thought you mean a fact, that you can counter his ult with beads is a bug... well, looks like it's my mistake.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    i thought you mean a fact, that you can counter his ult with beads is a bug... well, looks like it's my mistake.
    XD no. I'd never think something like that.

Member Worshipper LinkNightblade's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 447
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Ne Zha ult is a banish like someone here already said. I'll explain what happens with his ult and why Immunity doesn't always play nice with it.

For CC Immunity to be effective against it, you have to use Magi's, Stone of Gaia or preemptively use Purification Beads. If he hits you BEFORE you gain CC Immunity thru whatever means, you are already banished in his ult, considered airborne and it CANNOT be cleansed, you'll waste your beads. And its cause you're considered airborne that you cannot cleanse it like you would think so (since knockups cannot be cleansed by gaining immunity in the air). Its also why stuff will occasionally miss while aiming at Ne Zha and he's already hit someone.

This effect is somewhat mirrored at the end of his ult to an extent. When Ne Zha lands, if he hit you from a distance with his ult, he backfires to where he launched from (this is why it isn't always a reliable escape). While backfiring like this, he's still considered banished and cannot be hit by ground target abilities.