Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Player Looking For Group

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 653
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    IGN : Larithen
    Country/Timezone : UK/GMT
    General Play Time : Usually around mid-afternoon in to late evening.
    Preferred Language: English
    God Masteries : 8, a stellar figure...
    Smite Join Date : September 2014
    Preferred Position : Usually upright and alive, beyond that anywhere is good.
    Preferred God : I prefer ranged gods but honestly don't have any one favourite.
    Curse : No
    Microphone : Yes
    Other Methods to communicate with you : Discord, Larithen#5048
    Type of group I'm looking for : Looking for just a group of people to chill with, nothing super competitive (yet) and just want to play and learn the game.
    Prior Competitive Experience : Comp Overwatch S1-4
    About Me : I've played Smite on and off for 4 years, mostly off. I'm looking to re-join the game and relearn the new nuances. I will say to begin with you'll likely have to deal with what may seem like dumb questions, but I learn quick. Plus once I start playing again things will come back to me. I just hate playing these types of games solo, it's just infuriating. Would much rather be chilling with people while playing.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 392
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    IGN : Spartan-219
    Country/Timezone : Indian (IST)
    General Play Time : i don't have any set time for playing i play when i get free time tho i'm mostly playing at 10 A.M. IST
    Preferred Language : English
    God Masteries : 92 gods mastered tho i'm not good at all of them
    Smite Join Date : i joined about 2 years ago but i have not been playing for that long i like taking breaks from games
    Preferred Position : no preferred position will go any you want me to (tho if we are playing conquest i'm not good at jungling and as a ADC but i'm always willing to learn more )
    Preferred God : all gods i like all gods and i keep changing what i want to play
    Microphone : No
    Other Methods to communicate with you : Steam, Discord
    Type of group I'm looking for : Casual (all modes conquest if possible i want to learn that mode more)
    Prior Competitive Experience : A bit of Joust Ranked when my friend used to play now she doesn't so i havent been to any ranked since then
    About Me : Nothing interesting about me simple guy looking for more friends to play some games with i dont deny that i'm bad i know i suck but i'm always willing to learn
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 570
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    yo all wassap?

IGN : mayim
    Country/Timezone : Israel
    General Play Time : evenings (19:00-23:00 local time) (GMT +2:00)
    Language: english is good
    God Masteries : 66
    Smite Join Date : 1.5 years, on and off
    Preferred Position : everything but jgl
    Preferred God : loki, kuku
    Other Methods to communicate with you : discord, teamspeak
    Type of group I'm looking for : casual (i dont think im up for SWC...)
    Prior Competitive Experience : mostly joust ranked, not trying too hard tho
    About Me : playing for fun, hoping i will get to learn playing more characters, as i am now only used to numbered characters

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    IGN : Opsin
    Country/Timezone : USA PST
    General Play Time : 7pm to 10pm PST, infrequent weekends though could be any time
    Preferred Language: English
    God Masteries : 78 masteries, 23 diamond
    Smite Join Date : Since beta
    Preferred Position: Traditionally mid, mages are my most played but will play anything
    Preferred God : Mages, hunters, assassins, guardians and warriors, in that order.
    Curse : Yes
    Other Methods to communicate with you : Discord
    Type of group I'm looking for : Casual but has a presence, no point joining a clan to see no-one online
    Prior Competitive Experience : Don't play a lot of conquest at the moment (prefer to do that with a clan) so out of the meta.
    About Me : Displaced Aussie living in San Fran. Love Smite, hate the matchmaking. Online games are always better when playing with a consistent groupc (Smite, Fortnite). Been a gamer for decades. Tend to be a calculated Smite player, not a all in, always dive guy. I actually play for the long game, and somewhat surprisingly, play to win the actual game mode. Kills are NOT everything!@