Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: July Rant Thread

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    When did the community become so toxic and intolerant? Is it the next generation, current teenagers? "Go kill yourself" is not a funny or cute insult. Telling people who accept gays to hang themselves, should not be a thing on a video game.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class
    I'm pretty sure ranked is worse than casual. 100%. It's so bad it's not even funny.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    If I had a nickel for everytime I saw a bancrofts on a Thoth I would be able to buy Smite. Stop buying that item if you want lifesteal get poly or pythags please for Ea sakes.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 213
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I hate being grouped with assassins and guardians who always steal the mana buff from my mage. Especially when I play Aphrodite and then complain why I'm not healing them. Coz I don't have enough mana especially at the beginning when I needed it the most.

And also players who keep breaking Aphrodite's link and still expecting to be healed while charging the whole enemy team by himself. Basically leading me to death if I followed suit.

I also hate assassins who just farm the buff camps in Arena. And completely ignoring the fight in the center and securing the kills. Smh

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    There are far too many clueless and ignorant as fuck people playing this game. Far too many assholes who bm their team because they got flat out murdered as a result of their own ineptitude, far too many pricks who clearly know fuck all about both the god they have chosen and the items they are building or they enemy they are facing. And despite what people may say about specific regions, my experience is that basic stupidy and ignorance wears no badge and stands beside no flag.

Hi-Rez need to seriously start doing something about the amount of frankly despicable behaviour that some people seem to think is acceptable. They need to really consider what type of reputation their product has, and then they need to take whatever steps are necessary to ensure their product remains free of this human trash. FYI what has me riled up wasn't directed at me, and honestly pc players be grateful you don't have voice comms like ps4, but rest assured the guy was reported by pretty much everyone on the team and the target of the abuse was going to submit a ticket. What gets me is I see and hear this shit on a daily basis, and I always report it, but I never see anything being done.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools

Junior Member Senior Minion
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Best team ever in assault to go against: ares, da ji, nox, hun batz, hel... My team didn`t even matter... might I add that the nox was really good and I think it missed at most a skill? or two? during the entire match? beads did not help that much... or aegis... or anything.
    Some combos in skills in this game, if done right, are way wayyyyyyy worse than the idea of "game breakers"... not even funny. I think at one point I died 3 times under my own tower, barely respawned... not funny!!!
    Also... to the list I want to add the lags. I got banned twice because I lagged out. I did not leave... I lagged!!!!!

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    It doesn't bother me that much when people are bad, too aggressive, too passive, etc.

What bothers me is when they're assholes on purpose.

Cough Hercules that locked in 2nd warrior and then literally knocked/pushed people out of my Amaterasu ult multiple times. And ulted all my kills that I almost had.

You're bad, you're an asshole, stop playing Arena. Thx.

Or people that bitch even during those magical times when the game's going well and everyone's doing well. Those are the people that I don't think can handle gaming and should try something else.

Forum Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 965
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    When your ADC does 2400 damage in a 14 minute game
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 575
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitniss View Post
    It doesn't bother me that much when people are bad, too aggressive, too passive, etc.

What bothers me is when they're assholes on purpose.

Cough Hercules that locked in 2nd warrior and then literally knocked/pushed people out of my Amaterasu ult multiple times. And ulted all my kills that I almost had.

You're bad, you're an asshole, stop playing Arena. Thx.

Or people that bitch even during those magical times when the game's going well and everyone's doing well. Those are the people that I don't think can handle gaming and should try something else.
    I know that pain. Hate displacement gods for that reason. The last two spots to fill on the team was guardian and hunter. And there is a joke when my friend and I play if hunter and something else is left he is picking the something else since he can't hit hunter basics well for some reason. Well he picks Ares so I get an aoe ult to work with it. He pull things together. I pop my ult. Herc body check everyone out of my ult.

Junior Member Senior Minion ShirentheSiren's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    You want a rant? ill give you a fucking rant.

Your game is utter fucking garbage.

Which is a shame because its amazingly fun, WHEN THE GOD DAMN SERVERS WORK.

WHY do you lock people at 6 ms? it cause a bullshit stutter for anyone who has better internet and makes the game literally unplayable.

100 megs download a second on my end, under 40 ping max fps but locked at 6.67 ms. Your servers fucking suck.

ban me, I don't care at this point. Ive uninstalled and youll never see another penny from me again nor will this company EVER get a good rep from me. Which btw makes no sense why the servers are so bad considering paladins are fine.

ill come back when you fix your servers which because that will never happen, ill never come back. You've taken a great game and ruined it for no reason what so ever other then unbridled fucking stupidity.