Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: July Rant Thread

Forum Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 965
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class

July Rant Thread

Sorry for being a bit late Vent away!

*Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Today, I play Thoth, and only Thoth.

Edit: Jk, just got paired with a 1-10 Chang'e, no more Thoth for today.
    Last edited by Zaveana; 07-02-2017 at 05:21 PM.
    There is no cure for sheep only enlightenment.

As a shepherd dog the only thing you can do is herd the sheep and hope they go to the shepherd.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    Full Profile!
    I am so disappointed that you can port your Paladins account from PS4 to PC (of course this happens AFTER I bought the founder's pack) and they aren't running the same special for SMITE. Like what is this crap!? I have to pay 20 bucks (30 on ps4) to unlock all the gods again!?
    Last edited by Sharlena; 07-02-2017 at 05:56 PM.
    Sol - Rank 10
    Mage - 120 (59W - 61L) W%-49% Kills - 468 Assists - 1,718 KDA- 2.56 GPM - 776
    Hrs played- 33H 5M

Sol got dat Fiyuuuuuuuuuuh

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 3 months registered Full Profile!
    I swear Thanatos brings out all the "Special" people... Even when it's not manually picked...

Freaking 0-8 Thanatos in Assault complaining about being behind (Like, really? You're level 10 vs everyone else's level 16... All because you fail so hard on the god its cringeworthy)

I mean, we still won, inexplicably, given we had 3 mages, Chiron and Failatos vs double Warrior + Hunter + double Mage... Ao Kuang + Nox carry FTW...

But yeah, seriously, what's up with Assault's god selection? It honestly feels like I only ever see the same ~20 gods every game, I mean, it can't only be populated by people whom are using a dedicated Assault account that only have the OP gods can it? (Which wouldn't even explain my complete lack of diversity in what i get)

I'm half tempted to record what gods I see and re-roll from just to have a look at how trash the randomization is for that mode (There's 80+ gods, why is it that at least one of Ares/Zeus/Ah Puch/Chiron/Freya/Raijin/Vulcan/Zhong Qui/Ullr are in every game?)
    Preferred Gods:
    Amaterasu, Artio, Aphrodite, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Jing Wei, Nox, Osiris, Scylla, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Honoured ArsenalIV's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    -We get it. You think Cern is overpowered. Not everyone has the same issue. He is a strong hunter. Hou Yi is as will. It doesn't need to be brought up in every thread. Especially threads that have nothing to do with him.

-Bellona and Osiris won't be getting nerfs any time soon. Cool it with that.

-Roman pantheon is not the same as the Greek pantheon. There are similarities in their gods but they don't share the same gods.

-No, Apollo won't be getting a bow.

-Matchmaking is never going to be fair, except for when it is. (lol)

-The children are not is school right now, you will get at least 2 on your team every time you go in solo. Time for you to put in some overtime.

-Going off on your own, then getting stomped by 3 of the enemy team does not give you the permission to spam VER for 5 minutes.
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

List of Favorite Gods

Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Skadi - Sol - Ymir - Cernunnos - Bacchus - Sun Wukong

No Bow For Apollo

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    -Going off on your own, then getting stomped by 3 of the enemy team does not give you the permission to spam VER for 5 minutes.
    This. Some guy just invited me to a party directly after doing this. No thanks? I don't wanna hear all about how it's my fault you ran off on your own far away from the nearest tower and then spammed help.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Not so much a rant - I understand MM just misses sometimes - but it's been awhile since I've had a game as lopsided as this, so I had to share it. For those who don't want to click, I was 15-5 as Chang'e in ranked Conquest, and the rest of my team was 15-68. Enemy jungler was 36-5. We had an Xbal solo lane, so I became a de facto front-liner. We somehow had a real shot at winning - our hunters were doing a lot of split pushing, but we could never quite score a deicide.

http://smite.guru/censor/match/45836
    PS4 Player
    Favorites: Kumba, Xing Tian, Bastet, Medusa, Skadi, Anubis, Chang'e

I am not a robot. I selected ALL the images with a storefront and ONLY the images with a storefront.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 490
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    20 and 5 with Susano'o on assault but still lose because we have a 1 and 15 Mercury. And of course the Hun Batz laughs on the other time even though I did way better than him.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 699
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Poor Zhong Kui gets little to no love, its sad because he's one of my favorite gods. Went to Arena, picked Zhong, got reported and flamed. I know I was reported because I lost goodwill after that match. Even more sad thing is that I went 14-2 while my teammates went 2-7 and around there, nope they still reported me for just picking Zhong. Poor guy gets no skins and no love when getting picked

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Zhong Kui isn't weak so I doubt anyone would report you for choosing him. If you locked in a 2nd mage, that could be why. He can technically also fill as a warrior in Arena. I've seen this work out multiple times.