Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: this game is full of kids

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Ever play Call of Duty? You know how many 8 year olds have apparently slept with my mom?

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwilltap3 View Post
    Ever play Call of Duty? You know how many 8 year olds have apparently slept with my mom?
    Whenever I get those messages I offer them condolences of having to live with that trauma and a permanent life damaging STD. My mother is actually a decent looking healthy woman but ya know, if they're gonna be little smartasses I'll be one too.

Sitting in my corner waiting for Zhong Kui to get a skin
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Just like everybody said in this thread, not every toxic person is a child, there are children who actually know how to respect people in online games. With that being said you have probably never played Overwatch, Cod, or CS:Go or you have luckily been on the safe side of online gaming. Toxicity is in every gaming community

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    First of all, I've seen many adults be just as bad as "kids". Secondly, you are playing a game online, the f*** did you expect?
    Rip & Tear

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead tootalicious's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    its the internet. Of course it is

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    What age kids are you talking about? I'm 17, so I'm technically not an adult, and I can say the same thing about adults. After I beat them in a game, they'll send messages like "go outside kiddo" or "get a job scrub." I of course respond with messages so evil and cruel that they cease to message me but it gets annoying when adults say this stuff to me and yet every young person is blamed for a game's toxicity.

I'm not saying kids are less toxic than adults, I'm just saying don't generalize. There are both toxic kids and adults.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead kaimick's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 580
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ticaaaa View Post
    are there any normal adults in this game cuz i havent seen one
    just previous match he said he wishes me cancer because he lost the match
    and here i was thinking that i could give this game another chance
    i guess not
    The game has a lot of players that are Adults but the question is are the mentally a kid? And also are you reporting the toxic players?
    if you don't report toxic players your apart of the problem

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    90% of this toxic ppl are kids, simply because adults instead swearing just complain about what you done wrong while kids are mostly bad at the game and cannot even tell what X guy done wrong thats why he simply start repeating words heard from other 8 years old kid on the school/street/game.

I dont say that all kids are toxic I just gave 2 types of toxicity.

I also dont say that there is no immature adults, for example just look at DM swearing to ppl for every tiny mistake(doing this same a lot while saying "I wanted bait 5 ppl to let my team do FG" even if his team was far away from him and FG ).
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetoPL View Post
    90% of this toxic ppl are kids, simply because adults instead swearing just complain about what you done wrong while kids are mostly bad at the game and cannot even tell what X guy done wrong thats why he simply start repeating words heard from other 8 years old kid on the school/street/game.

I dont say that all kids are toxic I just gave 2 types of toxicity.

I also dont say that there is no immature adults, for example just look at DM swearing to ppl for every tiny mistake(doing this same a lot while saying "I wanted bait 5 ppl to let my team do FG" even if his team was far away from him and FG ).
    Yeah... no, I'm pretty sure most of the toxic players are adults, not because adults tend to be more toxic but because the majority of players aren't even kids, maybe teenagers but you barely see kids in Smite compared to other games. And that adults don't swear and tell you what you've done wrong instead is completely false.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Senior Member Honoured SpanglyBalls's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! First Class
    Its hard to accept I know, but some people, regardless of age or environment or background, are just assholes because the anonymity of the internet enables them to be assholes. These people, quite frequently, are relatively normal and respectful on a day to day social basis as we have all been conditioned to fear the consequences of our words and actions when face to face with people or groups, and thus once the fear of these repercussions is removed they feel entitled to act and say what they really think. Think Jekyll and Hyde but with social angst, hormonal imbalance or just not being told that karma is a thing and it does happen.
    Smite is like a toolbox, there are many means to achieve your goals, plus its full of tools