Thread: Kuzenbo ult change cuz lore

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Kuzenbo ult change cuz lore

Make it function almost exactly like sobeks ult, but instead of an explosion. The ult brings all enemy gods within its radius underwater going along with kuzenbo as they drown. While underwater the enemy gods cannot be attacked by any outside sources and will only recieve damage from drowning. Once the ult ends the enemy gods will pop out from the spots they were submerged from within the ults radius.

This idea makes kuzenbos ult unique and balanced.
    Last edited by kuzenbo 4; 06-28-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Your thoughts?

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    I don't really like it, it is basically a ne zha ult you can beads out of and it doesn't allow your team mates to help gank. I personally like the current ult, the damage is nice and the CC is great for disruption, only I really want for him is to get a tick of damage on his push when he makes contact instead of only by pushing people through allies or into a wall. The damage from pushing through allies isn't bad or anything, but often times you push to displace not to try and line up a perfect damage line. Take off a tick per ally to keep the same max damage from it but put a tick on contact.

Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    I don't really like it, it is basically a ne zha ult you can beads out of and it doesn't allow your team mates to help gank. I personally like the current ult, the damage is nice and the CC is great for disruption, only I really want for him is to get a tick of damage on his push when he makes contact instead of only by pushing people through allies or into a wall. The damage from pushing through allies isn't bad or anything, but often times you push to displace not to try and line up a perfect damage line. Take off a tick per ally to keep the same max damage from it but put a tick on contact.
    Not really like nezha ult at all as you move as you would just like a sobek ult except other enemy gods are underwater with you trapped in your pool. I don't get why you think its functioning exactly like a nezha ult.

edit: think of it like hydroids pool ability from warframe but mobile.
    Last edited by Kuzenbo 5; 06-29-2017 at 02:35 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead tootalicious's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    His current ultimate is fine, it's the rest of his kit that is lackluster.

also why do you have 2 different numbered kuzenbo accounts lol?

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I like this idea i think his kit is the worst in the entire game he needs a whole another level of rework.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzenbo 5 View Post
    Not really like nezha ult at all as you move as you would just like a sobek ult except other enemy gods are underwater with you trapped in your pool. I don't get why you think its functioning exactly like a nezha ult.

edit: think of it like hydroids pool ability from warframe but mobile.
    I say it is like ne zha ult because your team mates can't target them, they are basically taking damage while 'banished' except unlike a real banish or ne zha ult they could probably beads out of it. Regardless the fact they are immune to other sources during this is why I don't like it, I couldn't care less about kuzenbo's movement during the ult I care about the enemies he grabs. If you'd like I could compare it to kumbahkarna ult instead or Janus banish.

Also I can't tell if you are saying they come back out where he grabbed them, or if they come back out where he moved to which would actually be more like a Fenrir ult that hits multiple enemies except still they aren't targetable by allies while underwater.

Quote Originally Posted by tootalicious View Post
    His current ultimate is fine, it's the rest of his kit that is lackluster.

also why do you have 2 different numbered kuzenbo accounts lol?
    Because whoever coded these forums hasn't fixed that dang username bug for console users.

Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    I say it is like ne zha ult because your team mates can't target them, they are basically taking damage while 'banished' except unlike a real banish or ne zha ult they could probably beads out of it. Regardless the fact they are immune to other sources during this is why I don't like it, I couldn't care less about kuzenbo's movement during the ult I care about the enemies he grabs. If you'd like I could compare it to kumbahkarna ult instead or Janus banish.

Also I can't tell if you are saying they come back out where he grabbed them, or if they come back out where he moved to which would actually be more like a Fenrir ult that hits multiple enemies except still they aren't targetable by allies while underwater.

Basically like a fenrir ult that grabs multiple people. Hey I like his ult he has now, I just wanted to see what everybody would think of a more lore fitting ult.

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfunplax View Post
    I like this idea i think his kit is the worst in the entire game he needs a whole another level of rework.
    If they want to make Hades more mage like, his kit needs the most work since he is extremely squishy and one of the riskiest gods to play right now since being a mage AND needs to be literally face to face with enemy team.
    When they brought him from Guardian to Mage his skills should have been redone. He is too reminiscent of the guardian he once was, especially with his silence and his ult.

After Hades, Kuzenbo's kit needs a rework I will agree