Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Golden bow/ Melee crit tree

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 362

Golden bow/ Melee crit tree

I am sure everyone hates post buff golden bow, and how hunters could pick it up and dominate with it. What i am saying is that golden bow can come back, along with another crit item that is restricted to Melee only. It would not be OP golden bow, it would be the old golden bow, pre-buff. Meaning it does not give you 55 power or 50 power, it gives you around 30 power, and a small amount of crit. Maybe even take off the damage and bring it down to 20 and give it more crit. The second item could be whatever, but it should be like golden bow, small crit, small power, low price, decent item. It would not be broken either, it wouldnt be broken bow, it would be old golden bow. I think this is a good idea, what do you guys think?

Retired Super Moderator Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Hirez has stated a lot that they do not want to bring any form of Golden Bow back into the game, melee-only or not. So the chances of it coming back are at the same chances of getting Restoration Shard, Consumable Teleport, and Manikin's Scepter back.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I think they could bring it back as a new item:

Golden Bow:
    - 35 power
    - 25% lifesteal
    - 5% movement speed.

Passive: Whenever you hit a minion with an ability you gain 5% movement speed bonus for 2.0 seconds. Additional minions will add 5% movement speed to a maximum of 50% movement speed, in that case the duration gets additional 1.0 second making it 3.0 seconds total.

This effect cannot occur more than every 10 seconds.

(Tell me if you dont see the amazing possibilities to this item. It would be another one of those items rarely picked up, but could potentially make a really fun item if used properly, ganking would gain a whole new possiblity, leaving minions on lane to allow your jungler to strike (as long having short CD abilities, say dashing through minions with nemesis, or using your 1 with merc on them, allows them to benefit from the movement speed bonus, then get in and boom chase off the enemy god)

(But adcs could make use of it too, early, the extra movement speed is useful to land basics, since no aoe clear it doesnt changes much however the ability clearers will gain slight bonus to land bascs and box early on)
    Last edited by ikilyou; 06-27-2017 at 02:44 AM.

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    25% Lifesteal....are you insane ? We want hunters to be balanced someday you know? xD
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    25% Lifesteal....are you insane ? We want hunters to be balanced someday you know? xD
    Crit is their major go now, Brining lifesteal in pair wouldnt matter considering you can go with anti heal and people do that almsot every time.
    25% anti heal aura and i could barely lifesteal on cernunnos with 2 lifesteal items.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfunplax View Post
    Crit is their major go now, Brining lifesteal in pair wouldnt matter considering you can go with anti heal and people do that almsot every time.
    25% anti heal aura and i could barely lifesteal on cernunnos with 2 lifesteal items.
    2 problems.

1.) Anti heal needs to hit you
    or
    2.) Needs to be in range of you

I have seen so many games by now where anti heal didnt do shit because it didnt apply. Then i have seen games where anti heal did apply but didnt stop the enemy from healing up. So yeah anti heal is no argument to go for. And given the current Braclet of Undoing meta that i see (which isnt affected by anti heal) its even more irrelevant.
    Such is its nature.

Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Bracer is affected by anti-heal, its healing, not a fixed reset.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    Bracer is affected by anti-heal, its healing, not a fixed reset.
    Then i am sure you can tell me why people heal back up to over 50% life when anti heal works as it should. Braclet heals you for 50% without upgrade which means when i hit brawler there is 10% heal left. Enemy heals up from almost nothing back to over 50% of his life. When someone heals like 50% of his life it aint 10% to me.
    Such is its nature.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Then i am sure you can tell me why people heal back up to over 50% life when anti heal works as it should. Braclet heals you for 50% without upgrade which means when i hit brawler there is 10% heal left. Enemy heals up from almost nothing back to over 50% of his life. When someone heals like 50% of his life it aint 10% to me.
    Antiheal does work against bracer, and no, it doesn't work like that, you heal 50% of the damage received, then that 50% is actually the 100%, so you have to apply the 40% reduction to the 100%. not the 50%, so you actually get healed 30% of the damage received, not only 10%.

Then, Brawler's passive only works when you apply damage through abilities, so if you keep hitting someone with your aa the passive won't work, I don't know if this might be your problem but I'm just showing a possibility.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Achievements:
    That's not how anti-heal works against Bracer.

Bracer's passive use is that you restore 50% HP/Mana that you just lost within the last 3 seconds. Brawler's passive is that you reduce healing by 40%. The % values here are completely different. You are thinking of what happens when you use Brawler's against something like Asclepius or Hel's Passive.

If I heal for a 1000 HP with Bracer passive, that'd mean I would heal for 600 HP under the affect of a Beatstick, not 200 HP as the % values with the passives are completely different.

If you need to prove it further, try using a Bracer while under the effects of Lord of the Afterlife or Last Breath.