Thread: Triton, Admiral Of The Seas

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered

Triton, Admiral Of The Seas

If You're reading my 5th god concept, you would know to not expect pics or lore, as it is still done in my phone..
    Edit: Pics are here

That should be how he looks, only.. Make two fish tails.. should be enough tho.. This is the closest artwork to my imagination. Also.. all credits to artist

Triton is Poseidon's Son with his wife Amphitrite. He is a Mermen, with two tails. His job? Poseidon's Admiral, and he also blows his horn each time Poseidon crosses, to signal the people to bow down and pretend they're doing a job, and stuff... He also has an unauthorized production version of Poseidon's Trident, (practically not as powerful as his father's).

Class: Warrior, cause what else? He's an Admiral...

Progression (Basic Attack)
    1/0.75/1/0.5/1.5
    3rd and 5th attack will cleave

Overview: My concept on Triton will be a counter-initiation based Warrior, his goal is to counter initiate during a teamfight, or disrupt aggressive hunters. He should be a great Anhur, or AMC Counter. (Remind me if AMC or Anhur is not supposed to be played aggressively.. I'm not sure)

Passive: King's Protector

Taking basic attack hits grants Triton a stack of additional protection and Crowd Control Reduction.

Protections: 5 + 1 for every Level in his Ult.
    CC Reduction: 5%
    Max. Stacks: 5

Notes: If your Ult is in Max Level, grants 50 additional Protections.
    Only granted when taking basic attacks, attacking does not grant
    The CC Reduction occurs if he already has stacks built in when taking the CC

Overview: This gives Triton some sustain before counter-initiating, the CC reduction is nice as it prevents ADC's like Chronos and Anhur from stunning him too long.

Ability 1: Trident Slam

Triton slams the ground with his Trident. Creating a whirlpool in front of him. Targets hit by the whirlpool will take damage, be crippled, pulled onto the front of him, and slowed.

Type: Area
    Damage: 60/110/160/210/260 (+60% Phys Power)
    Slow: 20%
    Duration: 2 seconds
    Mana Cost: 80/85/90/95/100
    Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds

Overview: This is a disruption for teamfights, and people dumb enough to move too close too you. While laning if anyone gets close to you, punish them by pressing 1, screw their position, and well beat them up. As for why this is best as a counter initiation, its cause of Triton's lack of mobility, and it ruins someone's focus.

Ability 2: Admiral's Rally

Triton rallies his allied minions, and gods, granting them protections and movement speed.

Type: Buff, Aura
    Protections (Gods): 20/25/30/35/40
    Protections (Minions): 5/10/15/20/25
    Movement Speed: 4/8/12/16/20%
    Duration: 8 seconds
    Mana Cost: 50/45/40/35/30
    Cooldown: 16 seconds

Overview: Now, I'm making a part of Triton's kit to force enemies to stay in lane as with this, your minions will definitely beat the enemies minions. When they initiate as they might overpressure, a good Triton should counter initiate with his 1 and 3.

Ability 3: Geyser

Triton creates a geyser in front of him. Enemies hit will be knocked up, and take damage when landing.

Type: Ground Target
    Range: 10 ft
    Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+ 70% Phys Power)
    Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
    Cooldown: 16 seconds

Overview: Use your 1, confuse your enemies, and ruin their momentum with your 3. Its not gonna be easy to initiate on your own, but as i said, i want to make Triton a counter initiator. Also, scientifically speaking, a human's reaction time will fail them if they plan on combo-ing you but end up taking 2 consecutive spells that disrupt momentum.

Ultimate: Make Way For The King!

Triton blows his Conch Horn for 3 seconds, dealing damage every 0.5 seconds in a cone in front of him, and fearing enemies. At his last tick of damage, enemies will be knocked aside, and will be stunned.

Type: Cone
    Damage per tick: 30/60/90/120/150 (+20% Phys Power)
    Total Damage: 180/360/540/720/900 (+120% Phys Power)
    Fear Duration (Per Tick Refreshes Fear Debuff): 0.6 seconds
    Stun Duration: 1.5 Seconds
    Mana Cost: 100
    Cooldown: 80 seconds

Overview: Ever want to yell, "Get out of the way idiot!" On to a person who can't drive a car properly? Too bad, you can't do that politely. Hey, in Smite, you can do that if this ability becomes real.. This punishes momentum, and actually with a blink rune, its highly possible to initiate. The fear causes panic and ruins momentum of enemy spells. Just don't get initiated by your enemy.

God Overview: I'm telling you, he is a great counter initiator... Generally, the combo when that Ares jumps in with his ult is to use beads, and protect yourself.. use your mini Ares ult (your 1), Geyser them up, then just ult away. Enemies will be panicked and won't react fast enough until your team can respond..
    Last edited by Sissyum; 07-03-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I like how much work and thought you put into your god ideas. It's cool!

Also, Rick Riordan wrote a book on egyptian gods too, just in case you didn't know. Just a random thought.
    Crabs are the best animal.

If you say otherwise, then you are a fool.

Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 3 months registered
    LOL.. no offense but I can't hear your tone.. So, are you being sarcastic?..

Honestly i dont put that much thought on abilities on gods.. I get ideas for a God's kit in like 1 hour when i eat dinner, and most of the time it's either broken or clunky, which after typing, I notice and correct. Proof for this brokenness is my Demeter Concept that used to be able to deal 3120 damage and reduce protections late game every 54 seconds

Also... Carter Kane books aren't relatable for me. I dont enjoy reading that series compared to Percy Jackson, Heroes Of Olympus and Magnus Chase. It's just my preference. I also don't know who the heck the gods in Kane Chronicles unless I google them

Achievements:
    Oh yeah, I noticed he actually has insane amounts of CC as a warrior. Should i reclassify him?

Achievements:
    Renamed Passive, Smite already has Blessing Of The Nile and is also a watery object.
    Completed detail on his 1

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead tootalicious's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I really like the idea of a water-based warrior.

Nice!

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Sorry i'm replying so late, but no, I didn't mean to be sarcastic.
    Also, if you really don't put too much work into your projects, it definitely doesn't seem like it. They're good.
    Crabs are the best animal.

If you say otherwise, then you are a fool.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofsumples View Post
    Sorry i'm replying so late, but no, I didn't mean to be sarcastic.
    Also, if you really don't put too much work into your projects, it definitely doesn't seem like it. They're good.
    Wow.. Thanks man, I haven't been able to do any work recently, but seriously.. Thanks.

And sorry for thinking you were sarcastic.. That is just my broken social skills ticking XD

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by tootalicious View Post
    I really like the idea of a water-based warrior.

Nice!
    Wait.. we don't have a Water based warrior?
    I Love Rick Riordan's Books! Except Kane...
    Mains:
    Guardians: Ares, Athena, Fafnir
    Mage: Scylla, Isis
    Hunters: Hou Yi, Apollo
    If Someone Is Feeling Generous And Would Like To Donate Gems For Me, I'd Appreciate It My Mom's Strict About Minors Spending Money On Games

Achievements:
    Added Pics
    I Love Rick Riordan's Books! Except Kane...
    Mains:
    Guardians: Ares, Athena, Fafnir
    Mage: Scylla, Isis
    Hunters: Hou Yi, Apollo
    If Someone Is Feeling Generous And Would Like To Donate Gems For Me, I'd Appreciate It My Mom's Strict About Minors Spending Money On Games