Thread: Should HiRez implement a way to exit lobby without ban?

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Should HiRez implement a way to exit lobby without ban?

Today while playing ranked only I was the one talking, I said hi,I said what I want to play,I was open for discution,but no,my team had no idea what english is,they pick the role I wanted and just picked and banned random gods.I exit and of course,I get a ban.I don't want to lose one hour of my time playing with trolls just to waste my time,I play competitive to feel good and win,and if I can see my team has no idea of the game or are trolling I exit immediately even with the ban.
    So,do you think is a good idea for HiRez to implement such an idea? I mean,alot of time can be saved.I know you can exit before entering the lobby,but what good is it? you don't know the team you are gonna play with.
    Just think of the times you knew you are gonna have a bad time playing just because some troll or someone who shouldn't play rank ended up in your team.

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    What if they wanted to play the role you wanted? It's not they problem they are allowed to pick first. You should play in party and discuss things before the queue.
    Maybe it's good idea but it would need several things to happen/not happen to be available to use. Examples: ally doesn't talk, ally instalock, ally pass the ban phase, you didn't use exit option this week(or more). You can't have such option every single queue because trolls would just keep leaving.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Yes, i already suggested this many times.
    Make matchmaking so players can actively edit who enters and who not, ofcourse find a way so this cant be abused and if a player leaves the game or crashes simply pause game and replace him with another.

Member Worshipper LinkNightblade's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 640
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Not a chance. This would be abused no matter how its implemented. If you press accept, you are there to play. This applies for Ranked and Casuals. Of course right now, ranked is a steaming pile of shit, and everyone below diamond is in agreement. And its stupidly hard to climb the ranks when the system actively tries to work against you too (I know it should be hard, but this is just stupid how hard it is to do so right now).

As it stands, the whole system just needs a rework currently.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Back in the days when we could refuse the match, I did nt see that many trolls, so why not implement it back ?

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Decline button doesn't solve a problem. Once all players hit accept, they are screwed with what will they get. There should be some kind of vote at the end of pick phase(if we are ok with our team or not), or ranked should just be full premade queues, small premade queues and solo queues. I know it would make queues last forever tho...