Thread: Dragon Gaurd Jing Wei !( Animation/Illustrated )!

New Member Cupidhead XXX Sad Panda's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379

Cool Dragon Gaurd Jing Wei !( Animation/Illustrated )!

I thought it wouldve been really cool if jing was a dragon. So when she Uses her air strike she actually turns into a dragon in the air but will come down as a girl again...

She shoot's fireballs.

Basically everything is based around fire breathing dragons. haha

I hope you guys like this concept !!!

http://lala-wolf.deviantart.com/art/...0%3A1497920022

P.s. Idk why this logged me on to my husbands account but my acct is xthexprincessxx soooo...yeah lol idk. BUT I GOT THIS THING UPLOADED!

New Member Cupidhead XXX Sad Panda's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Looky Looky

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Zarevak's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    So lore wise this skin is not the most compatible, a bird turning into a dragon would require some kind of a pact or greater magic, but why the hell not. The weapons and other gear is more-or-less portrayed well.I don't like the first form (young girl appearance) but I guess the figure on the right corner is her final form (human-dragon), which looks totally badass. So since T5 skin meta for odyssey is for god's appearance to change, perhaps she could look like a regular, grown up, warrior woman with some of the minor dragon features (eyes, claws) and she slowly starts to grow horns, wings and tail, which brings us to the final human-dragon form (it's kind of like Ao Kuang but female). And I don't think that she should turn into a full dragon in airstrike, say first she levitates because she doesn't develop the wings but later on she has wings and thus doesn't need to levitate. Now that would in my eyes make it an amazing concept.