Thread: Dragon soul Jing wei

New Member Cupidhead DragonMaiden2703's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Dragon soul Jing wei

Jig wei will be dragon related, due to her lore, I though it would fit

Stage one: Jing wei has long hair out, it is black or white. Her wings are part dragon, could be a bit feathered before evolving. Her outfit is scaley. The bow has dragon wings with flaming blue arrows.

Stage 2: Jing weis armor enhances looking more dragon and shiny, the scales are blue to to her being born from the sea. Her wings are now dragon wings. She gets a small crown with a dragon symbol. Her bow her bow can maybe disappear and she can use her hands? When she uses her ability it can be blue flames surrounding her dragon glove which is metallic and made up with claws.

Stage 3: Jing wei gets a small scaley tail. Her armor is more dragon looking with her stomach armor being long down forward scales. But some skin showing. She slowly evolves into a dragon princess. The crown grows wings on the side. Her boots are now dragon feet boots, with a beautiful and scaley texture. Her wings get armored and grow beautiful blue scales as well. If bow is relavent, it's made of fire and when she uses her 2 it glows bright.

Stage 4: her wings get bigger, she evolves more into a dragon but still human with dragon armor. Her back changes the most, armor surrounds her wings, made of glittering gold. If bow is relavent, maybe then the bow should be gone but if not possible, the bow IS a dragon, which she holds in her hands. Or somewhere on her body which shoots and glows when activated by her 2.

*Note* like buccaneith, it would be nice to have a dragon with her that goes around her and sleeps on her crown or just explores around her skin. It would make the skin a lot more lively.

Abilities: her one is a swarm of see through dragons. This ability gets more and more dragons as it levels.
    Her two will cover the bow in scales and glowy bits with a water texture. And gets prettier and shinier every evolution
    Her three spreads gold or diamonds with a small fire trail.
    Her ultimate calls a dragon to rain down fire balls and she follows with flying to her location. Or herself breathing from her mouth.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Zarevak's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Now in my opinion, lore wise this skin is not the most compatible, a bird turning into a dragon would require some kind of a pact or greater magic to transform her(I guess), but why the hell not. This is similar to the other concept that I like, and I'm glad you chose for her appearance to gradually evolve but not turn into a full dragon at the end (which is way too far tbh). Some kind of a drawing would furthermore help visualize the concept, but the progression is nicely explained and it's not really necessary at this point. I do agree that the company of a small dragon would make the skin more lively. I'd certainly consider voting for this concept if it would be offered for voting.

New Member Cupidhead Dragonmaiden2704's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Sorry for the late reply, Everytime I log in I have to make a new account. I'll make an official one before the voting in case mine is picked. Thank you for your feed back though! Btw I meant lore as in the bird is like a dragon. But dragons are dangerous and magical. With the structure of a bird. Plus, dragons are popular in Chinese culture!