Thread: T5 Skadi submission (Wasteland Skadenger)

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376

T5 Skadi submission (Wasteland Skadenger)

I'm not much of an artist (when to school for music and japanese) but I hope my idea will come through once you see it

http://imgur.com/RSU0au7

My idea for Skadi's T5 is a kinda mad max inspired transformation.

First Form
    In the first form she has a rough leather skirt and dirty rags with dried blood and sand. Her skin is a little burnt from her time in the desert, but she does have a simple wooden spear. The end of the spear has been split and hardened with fire, then tied down a little further down the shaft. Her head is completely shaved and her little 'backpack' thing is dried gnarly tree branches. I can barely draw humans so did not attempt Kaldr, but I would think starting off he would be a mangy mut, emaciated and so forth.

2nd form
    Skadi has survived her ordeals in the wastes. She managed to find some patchy leather pants and jacket, as well as a spear made from rebar. Her hair is starting to grow in and her backpack has changed to dear antlers Haldr at this point should loot better, like a normal dog.

3rd Form
    Her name is now known to all in the wastes but she's still a mystery. Picking up some fancy new duds (leather bustier, leather pants and good boots), she also has kept a trophy from one of her kills and has mounted it on her antler. Her hair is growing back to. Haldr has a full coat of fur and a spiked collar, her spear is a jagged metal one that looks freshly forged

Final Form
    Skadi is the Hero of the wastes and looks the part, Her boots have spiked on the ends, and she has and awesome looking leather jacket with shoulder pad, and a pants as well as a leather skirt w/fur. She styles her hair in spike mohawk fashion and her spear now has a grenade at the end of it (think like in Fury Road) More skuls adorn her antlers and her mouth has been 'chromed' (see again Fury Road) Halder has his own doggy armor and should have a drooling affect

================================================== ================================
    Abilities
    Piercing Cold
    Changes to piercing heat. When Skadi activates this ability to hurl her spear it gets super-heated and you can see the heatwaves waft up from it's path

Rune of the hunt
    works the same but would be funny/nice to put a can of dog food in place of haldyr's face

Permafrost
    Changes to an oil slick, enemies still slip and slide on it but now it looks like a patch of oil

Winter's Grasp
    Instead of a Blizzard there's a sandstorm that kicks up. If minions die from it it'd be nice to have them sucked up, maybe get struck by lightning like in Fury Road
    Last edited by Neibles; 06-19-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Last edited by Neibles; 06-19-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Edited to fix photo link, should work now.