Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some nox & chrion buff suggestions that most likely wouldnt break them!

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Skings View Post
    you're complaining about nox 3 doing insane damage lategame i never said to change the max rank mana cost just make it more usable without it being a detriment to her early game; no reason for 90mana at all ranks friend

He's meant to be an ability based hunter so the attackspeed buff isnt needed but making his abilities and passive more usable in a realistic setting helps more than just "more damage and faster attacking"
    i could agree with you on 70/75/80/85/90 as that seems standard for every mage dash going

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skings View Post
    Yes it has a unique feature attached to it but the fact that it costs so much for the early game and that its not cc immune means shes not always safe or allowed to use it; say theres a vulcan or susano on the enemy team and while you're dashing either one of them uses their knockup, well there goes your dash and 90 mana, im just saying the ability is too much for the early game especially since the other 2 dash mages have better usability of their dashes
    I can agree with the rest but not about giving immunity in dash, all other dashes are vulnerable the same way. Nox is already one of the harder Gods in the game to kill she doesn't need even more defensive stats.
    Rocking the boat

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 532
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Nox silence + root is probably most annoying thing in this game. Her dash is the most annoying dash in this game. Her ult is quick has long range and it explodes doing aoe damage, unlike the ra janus kukulkan or thoth. Don't forget the cooldown that was reduced in some patch recently. Nox is op and you still want to buff her. I would rework her since she is just broken. If you want to see some cdr on her dash and mana reduction then they should have not allow her to dash through enemy gods and stop at first one preventing her from dashing into ally and therefore doing damage again when she leaves ally.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarksacrificex View Post
    Nox silence + root is probably most annoying thing in this game. Her dash is the most annoying dash in this game. Her ult is quick has long range and it explodes doing aoe damage, unlike the ra janus kukulkan or thoth. Don't forget the cooldown that was reduced in some patch recently. Nox is op and you still want to buff her. I would rework her since she is just broken. If you want to see some cdr on her dash and mana reduction then they should have not allow her to dash through enemy gods and stop at first one preventing her from dashing into ally and therefore doing damage again when she leaves ally.
    Every single one of those other snipe ults you mentioned can go through walls.
    Enigmatic is a friendly clan that is welcoming to newcomers.

You can private message me if you want details, or post here.

PM me for a temporary discord link.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I already suggested giving chiron a bonus shot in his ultimate if he manages to score a kill with any of his previous shots, it would greatly increase his significance because if you are good with him this means you could get several extra shots if you are skilled at shoting those beams.
    But ofcourse as compensation these shots can only be fired for only a very short duration so if you miss your chance at firing them then you wont get another.

His healing si powerful i think, but in comparsion to other passives its such trash, i mean look at camazotz's passive, he gets free 50% heal by sitting in place while chiron gets like 10% of max hp as heal its ridiculous.
    I'd rather him get something more powerful perhaps a passive that orks around turnign his ult into dmg immune IF you build it up you could spend it to empower your ult with a bonus effect that makes u more resilient so people wont just focus you out. or maybe allowing him to move.

Say he could get 2 passives, one that is its current and another passive meter a horse shoe something that builds up over time making his feet burn and allowing him to generally move around quicker, like perhaps at best 5-10 up to 15% movement speed bonus, if he choses to use an ability while this effect is on, aka once it reaches 100% his abilities could get a slight empowerment.

His 1 could do 25% extra damage, his 2 could slow slightly longer and do more damage, his 3 could be giving him reduction on his 2 AS long he lands those basics, so thsi way he can slow you dash after you basic and halve his 2's cooldown if he is skilled player, and most importantly his ult could be so he either turns completely damage immune (i wouldnt prefer that it makes game boring as hell) or give him a 25% health shield and also increase his health returns to 25% if he dies as he uses ult so he wont spawn with 1 frigging hp.

Reason why this would work well?

Currently all you have to do as chiron is stay behind score shots with your basics and use your 1 to do more damage ore remove cc, you use 2 to slow enemies and score extra shots whilt team does their duty, chiron although does well to relese damage within a short period of time has to waste his entie kit right away usually so his heal wont benefit him much, his passive only works to sustain him out if he draws out fights which makes no sense unless all you want to do is sit under tower and farm forever like a bot.

His 3 is used to chase and its extremely effective, his ult to kill those with low health usually to give you a health shield if you are using blood forge which is generally thing to have.
    But if he gest caught out he is done for, he cant really escape and his ult isnt reallyhelpign him as it freezes him in place and people immediately focus him out. Preventing him from survival.

If he had another passive aside his current one, the one which i mentioned, something that builds up over time by using his other passive, then time to time the player would have the opportunity to make use of this passive if skilled enough, since it wouldnt happen more often than every 2-3minutes, you cant really abuse this too much, but it would be just enough to make him more interesting to play.

His passive would build up and at first 5% mobility, then 10%, at max 15% however once you reach 15% you either use the passive to just position around or you use abilities and burn it down instantly returning ti back to 0% mov speed, yet if you use his passive smart.

You can use a really powerful 1 to finish squishies off in a surprise, or 2 to slow people longer and do some little more damage, or you can use it on your 3 to dash after people IF you did right you could pop the 2 before the passive reaches maximum effect then use dash to stick to an enemy in chase and reduce CD on your 2 to slow again that would give him rally great chase potential. And then most of all what most people would use likely is his ult.
    That gets slightly more power, the extra projectile if you can score a kill right and 15% hp returned on kills, instead of a health shield.

This would make him a true mfer. but fun.
    Last edited by ikilyou; 06-22-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Nox main here.
    Her dash doesn't need a CD reduction as most will build some form of CDR (chronos for example).

I originally would've agreed with you on the knockup and roots while dashing, but tbh if they can land a root while ur in mid dash, they deserve to. That takes some good aim.

Mana cost reduction I agree with. 90 mana early game for someone who relies on other abilities to deal damage is a bit harsh for being an escape.

Member Worshipper LinkNightblade's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 447
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    For Nox, I agree on the mana cost changes. She desperately needs that change. Its like Izzy's leap all over again, used defensively or agressively in the early game is detrimental to her in every aspect. That being said, I could see her getting reduced cooldown on her dash if its interrupted (by only a two or three seconds, not more) but not immunity to anything. Its already a powerful dash in several ways (potential double damage, and the ability to ride with super mobile gods like Apollo, Thanatos, Thor etc). If she lost some of her scaling, I could see her getting knockback immunity on it (which in turn gives her knockup immunity I think cause a kockup is considered a knockback).

And for those saying she's op, she really isn't. She's a one shot single target mage with good control. Scylla is far more powerful then Nox in nearly every aspect. While amazing in Joust and Clash, in conquest she's actually quite bad since she relies heavily on getting ahead in items which is hard enough to do in a timely manner for her.

For Chiron, I agree with a few things you said. The mark needs to last longer by the time you level up Masterful Shot, I can agree with the CD changes to that too. However the most frustrating thing on him for me is his incredibly short ranged auto's. He gets out ranged by literally every other hunter in the game and even some mages. Even if his range is technically the same, for a master archer, you'd think it would be a little longer then what it is. His range is also used against him while dashing since you practically catch up to your shots when using Giddyup.
    Last edited by LinkNightblade; 07-08-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkNightblade View Post
    For Nox, I agree on the mana cost changes. She desperately needs that change. Its like Izzy's leap all over again, used defensively or agressively in the early game is detrimental to her in every aspect. That being said, I could see her getting reduced cooldown on her dash if its interrupted (by only a two or three seconds, not more) but not immunity to anything. Its already a powerful dash in several ways (potential double damage, and the ability to ride with super mobile gods like Apollo, Thanatos, Thor etc). If she lost some of her scaling, I could see her getting knockback immunity on it (which in turn gives her knockup immunity I think cause a kockup is considered a knockback).

And for those saying she's op, she really isn't. She's a one shot single target mage with good control. Scylla is far more powerful then Nox in nearly every aspect. While amazing in Joust and Clash, in conquest she's actually quite bad since she relies heavily on getting ahead in items which is hard enough to do in a timely manner for her.
    Other thing is being that one shot requires skillshots. Her ult (if you don't use it at start of fights to get -40% dmg), as well as her 1-2 combo are all skillshots that a lot of people miss when they play her, and then see nox mains landing it and call her OP.

But if she misses her 1-2 combo or misses her 1 on someone trying to escape, she can't really do anything because of CD's.

Member Follower xDarksacrificex's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 532
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    Other thing is being that one shot requires skillshots. Her ult (if you don't use it at start of fights to get -40% dmg), as well as her 1-2 combo are all skillshots that a lot of people miss when they play her, and then see nox mains landing it and call her OP.

But if she misses her 1-2 combo or misses her 1 on someone trying to escape, she can't really do anything because of CD's.
    The only argument you have to say she is not OP is that you MUST land her 2 and 1 combo while for other mages you just hit one ability and do dmg. Nox is a MAGE and has one of the best if not best CC in game. For example Athena taunt has 18s cd and I always thought that is guardians to have lots of CC and def while mage is the one who has to do dmg. Nox silence can make enemy gods abilities go on cooldown. Dash that can does dmg twice and can work like aegis. Ult that is easier to land than many others. Nox suffers because she is basically single target, and her ult requires kinda more open areas. This is why she appears often in clash, arena and joust. She is doing well in assault. She might be bad in conquest because her early game sucks and when it comes to late game, Loki often isn't great too!
    Last edited by xDarksacrificex; 07-09-2017 at 12:36 PM.