Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some nox & chrion buff suggestions that most likely wouldnt break them!

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 621
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Lightbulb Some nox & chrion buff suggestions that most likely wouldnt break them!

So I'm making this post today to try to address a way that hirez can make these characters less frustrating and more fun to play without possibly making them too good so I hope these changes address that So without further ado here are my suggestions!

Shadow Step

• Now immune to knockups and roots while dashing

• Mana reduced from 90 at all ranks to 50/60/70/80/90 or even 70/75/80/85/90 like the other dash mages

• Cooldown lowered from 15s to 14s

It feels really bad that her dash is 90 mana at rank 1, Thoth and Agni both have dashes that cost 70/75/80/85/90 so why does nox get the lower end of the bargin? Thoth's dash is also like 75 range that travels real fast that can stun and agni's is knockup immune

Now for chiron; while the character is fun and original for a hunter hes kinda frustrating to play for a few reasons; his passive is just underwhelming and his 2 can be frustrating to play with from time to time and I thought of the following suggestions to address these problems without possibly breaking the character

Herbal Medicine

• The healing is now 30+5perlevel+(10% power) from 30+5 per level

• Duration now over 4s from 5s

• Poultice recharge time reduced from 12s to 10s

Reason for this change is that his passive is just too weak; especially in the laning phase where he needs it most and it just becomes irrelevant in the late game, 130 healing over 5s is just so bad

Masterful Shot

• Base Damage changed to 40/80/120/160/200 from 55/90/125/160/195

• Cooldown is now 18/17/16/15/14 from 16s at all ranks

• Mark duration changed from 3.5 to 3/3.25/3.5/3.75/4

• Mana changed from 65 to 70/65/60/55/50

Chrion is an ability character who shines most in the midgame then falls off hard past 25 minutes; these buffs/changes were thought in mind to help him not feel like a bad/frustrating pick if a game lasts longer than that.

And lastly His ult while not really an issue in his kit I think the 40% ms reduction nerf was a bit much, especially for a hunter who wants to be mobile; maybe tone it down to 30%? Also please let me know how you guys feel about these suggestions
    Last edited by Skings; 06-19-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Senior Member Honoured GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    i think they have Nox's dash costing that much because it is unlike any other dash in the game. yes it functions like a dash, but she can use it to latch onto a friendly god and hitch a ride, thus giving it an extra advantage.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure

Achievements:
    Yes it has a unique feature attached to it but the fact that it costs so much for the early game and that its not cc immune means shes not always safe or allowed to use it; say theres a vulcan or susano on the enemy team and while you're dashing either one of them uses their knockup, well there goes your dash and 90 mana, im just saying the ability is too much for the early game especially since the other 2 dash mages have better usability of their dashes

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    I don't disagree with the nox changes, but I think I'm like chiron rank 1 so I can't comment.
    Enigmatic is a friendly clan that is welcoming to newcomers.

You can private message me if you want details, or post here.

PM me for a temporary discord link.

Achievements:
    Thing is with chiron is just his heal is too weak and usually when you want to use masterful shot is before and after you ult if you ult while its on cooldown you're losing damage but if you dont usually you cant swing a trade into your favor which is why i suggest the scaling cooldown and damage so he can sucessfully pull the auto 2 auto ult 2 combo

Senior Member Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,443
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    For Nox: Absolutely FUCKING not. She has insane control at the expense of easy and quick waveclear, a root+cripple DoT and the unholy silence bubble, along with the ult having a reduced CD per rank.

For Chiron: It's fine, but honestly keep Masterful Shot at its base mana cost. Along with that change the mark's passive to something more useful, something like 10/15/20/25/30% AS slow for 3.5s.
    I'm maining Hel in Conquest exclusively because I want to live a hard life.

Don't listen to me unless on days when I drink coffee. I'm a retard when my brain isn't chugging.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 642
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    nox 3 does stupid damage late game so id say nah
    chrion needs his 2 at 14 or 15 sec cd when he was really good it was 12
    slight passive buff
    and he needs attack speed % per level increase buff up to 1.4 to 1.6 per level
    hes good early but falls of really hard in late with the lack of attack speed

Senior Member Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,443
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MAADUECE View Post
    slight passive buff
    His AS is fine because the difference between it and say Artemis's AS is really minimal. He's an ability-based hunter so his strong point should be his abilities.
    I'm maining Hel in Conquest exclusively because I want to live a hard life.

Don't listen to me unless on days when I drink coffee. I'm a retard when my brain isn't chugging.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MAADUECE View Post
    slight passive buff
    you're complaining about nox 3 doing insane damage lategame i never said to change the max rank mana cost just make it more usable without it being a detriment to her early game; no reason for 90mana at all ranks friend

He's meant to be an ability based hunter so the attackspeed buff isnt needed but making his abilities and passive more usable in a realistic setting helps more than just "more damage and faster attacking"

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 642
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    His AS is fine because the difference between it and say Artemis's AS is really minimal. He's an ability-based hunter so his strong point should be his abilities.
    270 plus 80 is sad compared to neith and anhur , let alone haveing 170 plus 50% and 195 plus 70% in hand hunters have better scaling than that